Polestar 2 Fastback170kW 78kWh Long Range SM [Pilot] 5 Doors Auto
- 11.15 Central Display Touch Screen12.3" Active Tft Crystal Driver's Information Display360 Degree CameraAdaptive Cruise ControlAdjustable Speed Limiter With Speed Sign SupportAdjustable Steering ForceApple Car PlayAutomatic Braking After CollisionBlind Spot Information System With Steer Assist (Blis)Bluetooth Handsfree SystemCross Traffic Alert (Cta) With Brake SupportCyclist DetectionDriver Alert ControlElectric Tailgate With Soft ClosingEmergency Call ServiceEmergency Stop AssistForward Collision WarningFront Park AssistIntegrated E-Sim With Constant Internet ConnectivityLane Keeping Aid With Steering SupportOncoming Lane MitigationOver The Air (Ota) Updates For Lifetime Of The VehiclePark Assist SidePilot AssistPolestar App With Vehicle FunctionalityProgressive SteeringRear Park AssistSteering Wheel ButtonsTrip Computer
- 11Kw Onboard ChargerDynamic ChassisType 2 Mode 3 Charge Cable 1P, 230V, 32A, 2.3Kw- 7MType 2 Mode 3 Charge Cable 3P, 230V, 16A, 11Kw- 6M
- 2 Usb-C Connectors Front2 Usb-C Connectors RearDab Digital RadioHigh Performance Audio System With 250W + 8 SpeakersInfotainment Powered By Android Including Google Assistant, Google Maps, Google Play StorePolestar Connect
- Adaptive Led HeadlightsApproach LightingAuto-Dimming Full-Led Rear Light Bar With Persistent Light SignatureAutomatic Dimming Exterior MirrorAutomatic Dimming Interior MirrorAutomatic Headlight Levelling SystemBody Coloured Front Grille SurroundElectric And Heated Frameless Colour Coordinated Autofolding Side MirrorsFront And Rear Power WindowsFront Tread PlatesHeated Emblem In GrilleHeated Rear WindowLed Front Fog LightsLight SequencesPreparation For Semi Automatic TowbarRain Sensor With Automatic Windscreen Wiper ActivationRear Side Wing DoorsRear WiperThor's Hammer Daytime Running Lights
- 12V Power Socket In Luggage Area2 Front Cupholders2 Rear Cupholders2 Zone Electronic Climate Control3 Seat Bench In 2Nd RowAir Quality Control SystemBag HooksCharcoal HeadliningCleanzone With Pre Ventilation + MultifilterEmbossed Textile Cloth Upholstery With 3D Etched DecoFront And Rear Head RestraintsFront Armrest With Storage CompartmentFront Footwell IlluminationFront Reading Lights And Theatre LightingFront Seats Cushion ExtensionsFront Storage CompartmentFull Parking Climate And Pre-ConditioningGlovebox Bag HookHeated Front SeatsHeight And Reach Adjustable Steering Column With Speed Sensitive SteeringHexagonal Shaped Gear Shifter With Illuminated Polestar SymbolHigh Voltage Coolant/HeaterHumidity SensorIlluminated Vanity Mirrors + Ticket HolderInterior Mid Level IlluminationIsofix Attachment Front Passenger SeatIsofix Attachment On Rear Outer SeatsOne Pedal Drive (Regenerative Braking), AdjustablePower Seat With Mechanical Back Rest, Height Adjustable Front Seats With Multi-Directional Lumbar SupportRear Clothes HookRear Reading And Courtesy LightsRear Seat 40/60 SplitSemi-Electric Front Seats With Drivers Seat MemorySingle Passenger SeatTextile Floor MatsWeavetech Steering Wheel
- 3X3 Point Rear SeatbeltsAlcolock PreparationCollision Avoidance And Mitigation By Braking And SteeringConnected Safety With Slippery Road Alert And Hazard Light AlertDriver And Front Passenger AirbagsDual Curtain AirbagsDual Inner Side AirbagsDual Side AirbagsElectrical Child Lock For Rear Doors And Rear WindowsElectronic Stability ControlFirst Aid KitFront And Outer Rear Seatbelt Reminder And PretensionersHill Start AssistIndirect Tyre Pressure Monitoring System (Itpms)Passenger Airbag Cut-Off SwitchPedestrian DetectionPolestar Digital KeyPost-Impact BrakingPower Parking Brake With Auto Hold FunctionRear Collision Warning And Mitigation (Rcwm)Road Sign Information DisplayRun Off Road Mitigation And ProtectionSafety AssistanceStability And Traction Control With Spin Control, Engine Drag Control And Corner Traction ControlVehicle Deceleration Control With Anti-Lock Brake System, Electronic Brake Distribution And Emergency Brake AssistWarning TriangleWhips Whiplash Protection System - Front
- Acoustic Vehicle Alert System (Avas)Alarm Inclination SensorAlarm With Interior Alarm Motion SensorDouble-Locking Door LocksKey Integrated Remote Control Central LockingKeyless Entry With Handsfree Boot Lid OpeningKeyless StartLockable Wheel BoltsOne Remote Key Fob And One Waterproof Activity Key Tag
- Tyre Repair Kit
- Minimum Kerbweight1994 kgGross Vehicle Weight2490 kgMax. Towing Weight - Braked1000 kgMax. Loading Weight496 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)405 litresNo. of Seats5Max. Roof Load75 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)1095 litresTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb11.5
- Length4606 cmWidth1859 cmWheelbase2735 cmWidth (including mirrors)1985 cmHeight1479 cm
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)7.4 secTop Speed100 mphEngine Power - BHP231 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW170 kwEngine Torque - LBS.FT243Engine Torque - NM330 nmEngine Torque - MKG33.7
- CC1 ccTransmissionAutoGears1 Speed
- Coin Description78kwh Sm [pilot]Standard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage60000 milesMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0735eService Interval Mileage18600 milesService Interval Frequency - Months24 monthsNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %93NCAP Child Occupant Protection %89NCAP Pedestrian Protection %80NCAP Safety Assist %86NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 095Badge Power231Badge Engine CC0.0 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Alternative Fuel QualifyingYes
- Tyre Size Front245/45 R19Tyre Size Rear245/45 R19Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type19" AlloyWheel Style5 V Spoke Diamond CutAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- CO2 (g/km)0 g/km
- Battery Charge Type 1 Time (Minutes)2400Battery Charge Type 1 kW2.3Battery Charge Type 1 Percentage0-100Battery Charge Type 2 Time (Minutes)1440Battery Charge Type 2 kW3.7Battery Charge Type 2 Percentage0-100Battery Charge Type 3 Time (Minutes)720Battery Charge Type 3 kW22Battery Charge Type 3 Percentage0-100Battery Charge Type 4 Time (Minutes)37Battery Charge Type 4 kW150Battery Charge Type 4 Percentage0-80Coupler/Connector TypeType 2Standard manufacturers Battery warranty - Years8Standard manufacturers Battery warranty - Mileage100000Battery Capacity in kWh78Battery LeasedNoBattery TypeLithium-IonWLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - City - TEL693WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - City - TEH657WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Comb510WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Comb - TEL542WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Comb - TEH510WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Comb17.1WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Comb - TEL17.1WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Comb - TEH18.6WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Comb3.6WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Comb - TEH3.3WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Comb - TEL3.6WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - City - TEH408WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - City - TEL431WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Comb317WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Comb - TEH317WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Comb - TEL337Battery Capacity % guaranteed under warranty70Charging Port LocationLeft Side Rear
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelN/a
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.