Porsche Cayenne CoupeE-Hybrid 5 Doors Tiptronic S
- Apple Car Play/Android AutoAuto Start/Stop Function And CoastingBrake Pad Wear IndicatorCentral Analogue Rev Counter With Black Dial Face, Power Meter And Pointers In Acid GreenDriver Personalisation For Climate, Audio And Communication, Assistance Systems And Other Customisable Car SystemsEnergy Recuperating Braking SystemHigh Resolution 12.3-Inch Touchscreen Display In Full Hd ResolutionIndividual Mode For Individual Selection Of Vehicle Drive SettingsInstrument Cluster With Two High-Resolution DisplaysMobile Phone Preparation With Bluetooth Interface For Telephone And MusicPorsche Communication Management (Pcm) Including Online Navigation Module, Mobile Phone Preparation, Audio Interfaces And Voice Control SystemPower Steering PlusPower TailgateVehicle Electrical System RecuperationWarn And Brake Assist Including Pedestrian Protection
- 75 Litre Fuel Tank8 Speed Tiptronic SAluminium Cylinder Heads And Engine BlockCharge PortCharging Cable For Household SocketCharging Cable For Industrial SocketDirect Fuel Injection (Dfi) With Central Injector PositionFront And Rear Aluminium Multi Link AxlesGasoline Particulate FilterLightweight BatteryMobile Charge Cable(Mode 2)For Charging At Household And Indus Electrical Outlets Inclu Pouch Basic Wall 4.5M Cable Between Control Unit And VehiclePanoramic Roof With Fixed Glass PanelPower Electronics, Battery Manager And Electrically Powered Auxiliary UnitsSupply Cable For Domestic Electrical SocketTurbocharger With Twin Scroll TurbineVariocam PlusWater Cooled With Thermal Management
- Digital RadioTwo Usb Charge Ports In Rear CompartmentTwo Usb Charging And Connectivity Ports In The Front Centre Console Storage Compartment
- Active Air Intake FlapsAir Intake Slats With Inlays In Rhodium Silver FinishAutomatic Headlight Activation Including Welcome Home FunctionalityBumper System With High Strength Cross Members And Two Deformation Elements + Two Receptacles With Screw Threads Towing Lug + Onboard Tool KitE-Hybrid Logo On Front Wings With Acid Green BorderElectric Windows + Anti Trap Protection + One Touch Open/Close Drivers SideElectrically Adjustable, Folding And Heated Exterior Mirrors, Aspherical On Drivers Side Including Courtesy LightsExtensive Aerodynamic Underbody ProtectionFour Point Signature Led Daytime Running LightsFront End With Integrated Air Intakes And Airblades For The Side Air IntakesFront Light Modules Including Position Lights And Direction Indicators In Led Light Guide TechnologyFront Windscreen Wipers With Two Speeds, Intermittent Wipe And Rain SensorHeated Rear Window With Automatic Switch OffHigh Gloss Silver Model Designation On Tailgate With Acid Green BorderLed High Level Third Brake Light Integrated Into Roof SpoilerPorsche Logo Integrated Into Rear Taillight StripPorsche' Lettering Integrated In Tailgate StripPreparation For The Roof Transport SystemRear Window Wiper With Intermittent Function And Washer JetThermally Tinted Insulated Glass All Round
- App-Controlled Remote Parking Pre-ClimatisationB-Pillar Clothes Hooks On Driver And Passenger's SideCharge Air CoolingDriver/Passenger Sunvisors And Vanity MirrorsElevated Centre Console With HandlesFront And Rear Bottle Holders In Door PanelsFront Head RestraintsIsofix Fastening System For Child Seats On Outer Rear SeatsLed Interior Light With Switchoff Delay Function, Footwell + Glove Compartment Light, Ashtray + Ignition Lock Illumination, Front + Rear Reading LightManual Height Adjust For Driver And Front Passenger Seat BeltMobile Charger Including Transport Case And Basic Wall Mounting Bracket And Cable Connection Between Control Unit And Vehicle (4.5M)Particle/Pollen Filter With Active Carbon FilterPlastic Pedal PadsRear Seat Split Folding Design 40:20:40,Fold Out Centre Armrest With Integrated Cup Holder,Manual Fore/After Adjust And Backrest Angle AdjustRigid Integrated And Removable Parcel ShelfSideskirts In Black PlasticStorage Compartments - Cooled Glove Compartment, Front Centre Console, Door And Map Pockets On Front Seat Backrests + Side Luggage CompartmentThree 12V Power Sockets - Front Below The Glove Compartment, Centre Console And At Side Of Luggage CompartmentTwo Integrated Cup Holders In Front And Rear With Variable Diameter
- 3 Point Automatic Seatbelts With Front And Outer Rear Seats Pretensioners And Front Force Limiter4 Piston Aluminium Monobloc Fixed Caliper Brakes At Rear And Internally Vented Brake Discs6-Piston Aluminium Monobloc Fixed Caliper Brakes At Front, Internally Vented Brake DiscsActive BonnetAuto Hold FunctionBrake Discs With Diameter 360 Mm At Front, 358 Mm At RearCurtain Airbags Along Roof Frame And Side Glazing From The A-Pillar To The C-PillarElectronic Parking BrakeFront Passenger Airbag Deactivation Function For Front Seat Mounting Of Child SeatFront Side Airbags Integrated Into SeatFull Size Driver And Front Passenger AirbagsKnee Driver And Passenger AirbagsMulti-Collision BrakingPorsche Hill Control (Phc)Ptm Porsche Traction Management Active All-Wheel Drive With An Electronically Variable,Map-Controlled Multi-Plate Clutch,Abd And Anti-Slip RegulationRegenerative Braking SystemRollover Detection For Activation Of Curtain Airbags And Seat Belt PretensionersSeat Belt Warning System For Driver And Front Passenger And Rear Seat SystemSide Impact Protection In DoorsTyre Pressure Monitoring SystemVehicle Stability System, Porsche Stability Management (Psm) Including Abs, Asr, Abd, Msr And Trailer Stability Management
- Alarm System With Ultrasonic Interior Sensor And Two Stage LockingEngine Immobiliser With Key TransponderKeyless StartPorsche Vehicle Tracking System (Pvts Plus) Subscription RequiredRemote Central Locking
- Air Curtains In Wheel Arch HousingsStaggered Tyre Fitment With Wider Section Rear TyresTyre Sealing Compound And Electric Inflator
- Minimum Kerbweight2360 kgGross Vehicle Weight3325 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)75 litresMax. Loading Weight965 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)500 litresNo. of Seats4Luggage Capacity (Seats Down)1440 litres
- Length4931 cmWidth1983 cmWheelbase2895 cmWidth (including mirrors)2194 cmHeight1676 cm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNo
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)5.1 secTop Speed157 mphEngine Power - BHP462 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW340 kwEngine Power - RPM5300 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT332Engine Torque - NM450 nmEngine Torque - RPM1340 rpmEngine Torque - MKG45.9
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)84.5 mmCylinders - Stroke (mm)89 mmCC2995 ccCylinders6Cylinder LayoutV6Number of Valves24CamshaftQuad CamFuel DeliveryTwin TurboCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutNorth SouthCompression Ratio12.2:1TransmissionSemi-AutoGears8 Speed
- Coin SeriesE-HybridStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage999999 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0750eBadge Power462Badge Engine CC3.0 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1AdBlueNoGeneration Mark3Alternative Fuel QualifyingYes
- Tyre Size Front275/45 R20Tyre Size Rear305/40 R20Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type20" AlloyWheel StyleCayenneAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- CO2 (g/km)75 g/kmStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6NOx0.021
- Battery Charge Type 1 Time (Minutes)360Battery Charge Type 1 kW2.3Battery Charge Type 1 Percentage0-100Battery Charge Type 2 Time (Minutes)240Battery Charge Type 2 kW3.6Battery Charge Type 2 Percentage0-100Battery Capacity in kWh14Battery TypeLithium-IonWLTP - Equivalent AER (km) - City - TEL47WLTP - Equivalent AER (km) - City - TEH43WLTP - Equivalent AER (km) - Comb - TEL43WLTP - Equivalent AER (km) - Comb - TEH40WLTP - EC AC Weighted (kWh/100km) - Comb25.3WLTP - EC AC Weighted (kWh/100km) - Comb - TEL25.3WLTP - EC AC Weighted (kWh/100km) - Comb - TEH26.5WLTP - EC AC Weighted (miles/kWh) - Comb2.5WLTP - EC AC Weighted (miles/kWh) - Comb - TEH2.3WLTP - EC AC Weighted (miles/kWh) - Comb - TEL2.5WLTP - Equivalent AER (miles) - City - TEH27WLTP - Equivalent AER (miles) - City - TEL29WLTP - Equivalent AER (miles) - Comb - TEH25WLTP - Equivalent AER (miles) - Comb - TEL27
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
- WLTP - CO2 Weighted (g/km) - Comb73WLTP - CO2 Weighted (g/km) - Comb - TEL73WLTP - CO2 Weighted (g/km) - Comb - TEH85
- WLTP - FC Weighted (l/100km) - Comb3.2WLTP - FC Weighted (l/100km) - Comb - TEL3.2WLTP - FC Weighted (l/100km) - Comb - TEH3.7WLTP - FC Weighted (mpg) - Comb88.3WLTP - FC Weighted (mpg) - Comb - TEL88.3WLTP - FC Weighted (mpg) - Comb - TEH76.3
Why Choose Leasing?
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.