Renault Arkana Estate1.3 TCe Mild Hybrid 140 Iconic 5 Doors EDC
- 4.2" Tft Driver Information DisplayBluetooth SystemCruise Control And Speed LimiterEasy Link 7" TouchscreenEcall Emergency Call SystemEco ModeFront And Rear Parking SensorsGear Change IndicatorLane Departure WarningLane Keep AssistRear View CameraRenault Automatic Emergency AssistSmartphone Integration Compatible With Apple Carplay And Android AutoTraffic Sign RecognitionTrip ComputerVariable Assistance Electric Power Steering
- Dab RadioUsb Port
- 3Rd Brake LightAutomatic HeadlightsAutomatic Windscreen Wipers With Rain SensorBlack Side Door Protection With Chrome InsertBody Coloured BumpersC-Shaped Led Front Signature LightingChrome Decopart On Wing (Fender Molding)Dark Grey Front And Rear Skid PlatesFront And Rear Electric WindowsFront Grille With Chrome On Upper PartFull Led HeadlightsHeated Rear WindowRain SensorRear Windscreen WiperShiny Black Shark Fin AntennaSide Mirrors Adjustable Electrically, Electrically Foldable, With Defrosting And Temperature Sensor, Automatically Foldable At Vehicle ClosureTinted Rear Windows
- 3 Seat Bench In 2Nd Row60:40 Split And Fixed Base Rear SeatsAutomatic Climate Control With Combined Filter, Humidity Sensor And AqsBlack And Grey Cloth UpholsteryCentral Console With StorageDriver's Seat Height AdjustmentFront And Rear Head RestraintsHeight And Reach Adjustable Steering WheelIsofix Child Seat Fixing Points On Rear Outermost SeatsPassenger Seat Height AdjusterRear Air VentsSingle Front Passenger SeatStandard Bulb Front And Rear Roof LightsSynthetic Leather Steering Wheel
- 3X3 Point Rear Seat BeltsAbs+EbaActive Emergency Braking SystemDistance Warning AlertDriver AirbagDriver And Passenger Front And Side Airbag DeactivationDriver And Passenger Side AirbagsDriver Height Adjustable Seat BeltElectronic Parking BrakeEsc (Electronic Stability Control)Front And Rear No Seatbelt Warning SoundFront Curtain AirbagsFront Driver Window With One Touch Facility And Anti-Pinch FunctionFront Head AirbagsHill Start AssistPassenger AirbagTyre Pressure Warning Light
- Anti Drill Door Locks And Locking Fuel CapCentral Door LockingDeadlocking SystemHands Free Keycard With Keyless Access And StartRaid (Renault Anti-Intruder Device) Automatic Door LockingRear Side Wing Door And Window Child Locking Function (Front Driver Door Control Panel)SuperlockingThatcham Alarm
- 17" Bahamas Diamond Cut Alloy Wheels
- Minimum Kerbweight1336 kgGross Vehicle Weight1876 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)50 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked900 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked705 kgMax. Loading Weight540 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)513 litresNo. of Seats5Luggage Capacity (Seats Down)1296 litresTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb11.2
- Length4568 cmWidth1820 cmWheelbase2720 cmWidth (including mirrors)2034 cmHeight1576 cm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNoWLTP - MPG - Comb48.7WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEL48.7WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEH47.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb5.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEL5.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEH5.9
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)9.8 secTop Speed127 mphEngine Power - BHP138 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW103 kwEngine Torque - LBS.FT192Engine Torque - NM260 nmEngine Torque - RPM1750 rpmEngine Torque - MKG26.5
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)72.2 mmCylinders - Stroke (mm)81.8 mmCC1333 ccCylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves16CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryTurbo Direct InjectionCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutFront TransverseTransmissionSemi-AutoGears7 Speed
- Coin SeriesIconicCoin DescriptionTce 140Standard manufacturers warranty - Years5 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage100000 milesSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0718eService Interval Mileage18000 milesService Interval Frequency - Months24 monthsBadge Power140Badge Engine CC1.3 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark1Alternative Fuel QualifyingNo
- Tyre Size Front215/60 R17Tyre Size Rear215/60 R17Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type17" AlloyWheel StyleBahamasAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb130WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEH130WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEL130
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Leasing?
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.