SEAT Leon Estate1.5 TSI EVO FR Sport 5 Doors
- ABSABSESPBrake control system - ESC and brake booster
- Front armrestFront centre armrestSteering wheel reach adjustmentHeight/reach adjust steering wheelSuede upholsteryMicrosuede cloth upholsterySteering wheel mounted controlsHeated leather steering wheel with leather gearstick
- Rear wiperRear wash/wipeFront electric windowsElectric front/rear windows
- Sport suspensionSports suspension
- AlarmAnti theft alarm system with interior monitoring in cab, backup horn and towing protectionKeyless goKESSY Go (Keyless start)
- Service indicatorService interval indicatorDigital Instrument ClusterDigital cockpitTrip computerRPM, trip computer, outside temp gauge, instrument light brightness, low fuel warning light, lights on reminder, gearshift indicator
- Body coloured bumpersBody coloured bumpersRoof railsMatt black roof rails
- LED Indicator lightsDoor mirror LED indicator lightsElectric door mirrorsElectric adjustable/heated/folding door mirrors with memory
- Tyre pressure monitorTyre pressure monitoring system3x3 point rear seat belts3 point seatbelts on all rear seatsDrivers airbagDriver and front passenger airbags with front passenger airbag de-activation, front side and curtain airbags
- 3 zone climate controlThree zone climate control
- Auxiliary input socketAuxiliary input socket
- Reverse parking aidPark assist (inc front/rear parking sensors)PASPower assisted speed sensitive electro-mechanical steeringLane departure warningLane keeping systemCollision avoidance brakingFront assist with forward collision warning braking reaction to vehicles, pedestrians and cyclists
- Lumbar supportElectric driver lumbar support + passenger manual lumbar supportFront head restraintsFront and rear height adjustable headrestsIsofix child seat anchor pointsISOFIX points in outer rear seats with top tether anchorage pointsFolding rear seats60/40 split rear bench seat with armrestElectrically adjustable drivers seatPower driver seat with memory and manual height adjustable passenger seat
- LED FoglightsLED front fog lamps with cornering functionLED rear lightsLED rear fog lampLED headlightsLED headlights and tail lights with dynamic turn signals, welcome light silhouette from exterior mirrors and dynamic headlight range control
- Navigation systemMedia system plus with navigation - Leon
- Alloy wheels18" Performance machined alloy wheels with 92Y tyres
- Mobile phone App interfaceFull link smartphone integration with Mirror Link, wireless Apple CarPlay and wired Google Android Auto
- Minimum Kerbweight1287Gross Vehicle Weight1960Fuel Tank Capacity (Litres)45Max. Towing Weight - Braked1700Max. Towing Weight - Unbraked680Max. Loading Weight673Luggage Capacity (Seats Up)620No. of Seats5Turning Circle - Kerb to Kerb10.5
- Length4642Width1799Wheelbase2684Height1437Height (including roof rails)N
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesFalseWLTP - MPG - Low36.7WLTP - MPG - Medium49.6WLTP - MPG - High57.6WLTP - MPG - Extra High50.4WLTP - MPG - Comb49.6WLTP - MPG - Comb - Min49.6WLTP - MPG - Comb - Max45.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low7.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium5.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High4.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High5.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb5.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Min5.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Max6.2
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)9.7Top Speed130Engine Power - BHP130Engine Power - PSTrue0 to 60 mph (secs)FalseEngine Power - KW96Engine Power - RPM5000Engine Torque - LBS.FT148Engine Torque - NM200Engine Torque - RPM1400Engine Torque - MKG20.4
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)74.5Cylinders - Stroke (mm)85.9CC1498Cylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves16CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryTurbo Direct InjectionCatalytic ConvertorTrueEngine LayoutFront TransverseCompression Ratio12.5:1TransmissionManualGears6 Speed
- Coin SeriesFr SportCoin DescriptionTsi EvoManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3Man Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12Safety Concerns?FalseSpecial EditionFalseSpecial OrderFalseBased On IDNInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0716eNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %NNCAP Child Occupant Protection %NNCAP Pedestrian Protection %NNCAP Safety Assist %NNCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 09NBadge Power130Badge Engine CC1.5Vehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark4Alternative Fuel QualifyingFalse
- Tyre Size Front225/40 R18Tyre Size Rear225/40 R18Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type18" AlloyWheel StylePerformanceAlloys?TrueSpace Saver?False
- Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6NOx0.047HC+NOxNParticlesNWLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low174WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium129WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High110WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High128WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb129WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Max141WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Min129
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Leasing?
Brand New Vehicles
Full Manufacturer Warranty
Fixed Monthly Payments
No MOT Costs For 3 Years
Why Choose Vanarama?
- Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
- Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
- There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.