Skoda Enyaq Iv Estate195kW 80x Sportline 82kWh 4x4 5 Doors Auto
- 13" Touchscreen DisplayBluetooth SystemE-CallElectronic Engine SoundExterior Temperature IndicatorGesture ControlRear Parking SensorSatellite Navigation SystemSkoda Connect Iv Remote Services With Charging, Air Conditioning And Smart SchedulesSmartlink Wireless For Apple Carplay And Wired For Android AutoSpeed LimiterTailgateVirtual CockpitVoice Control SystemWasher Fluid Level IndicatorWi-Fi Hotspot
- 135 Kw Dc Charging6M Mode 3 Cable (32A)Shock Absorption In FrontShock Absorption In RearSports Suspension
- 8 SpeakersDab Digital RadioUsb-C Ports (Charging + Data)
- Additional Body Cover On Wheel Arch And Side SillAuto Dimming Rear View MirrorBlack Decorative Trims (Including Window And Grille Surround)Black Roof RailsBody Colour Door Mirrors And HandlesDashboard And Door Moulding In Multiple ColoursDynamic Headlight Range Control With Cornering Light FunctionElectric Adjustable Heated Folding Door Mirrors With Boarding Spots And Welcome LogoElectric Front And Rear WindowsHeat Insulating Glass In Side And Rear WindowsHeat Insulating Glass In WindshieldHeated Rear WindowLed Third Brake LightLight Assistant (Coming Home/Tunnel Light)Radiator Grill In Black GlossRadiator Grille Frame In Black With Chrome StripRain And Light SensorsRear Side Wing DoorsRear SpoilerRear Window Wiper With Washer System And Intermittent ControlSafety Reflectors On Front And Rear DoorsSkoda Lettering On Tailgate In BlackSports Bumpers
- 12V Socket In Boot3 Seat Bench In 2Nd Row4 Foldable Roof Handles With Rear Coat Hooks60:40 Foldable Rear Seat With Sliding Adjustment And Backrest Angle AdjustmentAdditional Noise SuppressionAluminium PedalsBoot LightingCoat Hooks On B PillarFront And Rear Footwell LightingFront And Rear Height Adjustable HeadrestsFront Courtesy LightsFront Reading LightsFront Sport SeatsHigh Centre Console With ArmrestIlluminated And Cooled GloveboxInterior Door Handle Lighting In Front And RearIsofix Child Seat Fittings In Outer Rear Seats With Top TetherIsofix Child Seat Preparation For Front Passenger SeatLaminated Soft-Touch Plastic Knee RestLed Ambient LightingManually Adjustable Steering ColumnPollen FilterRear Reading LightsSingle Front Passenger SeatSliding Boot CoverSunvisors With Illuminated Vanity MirrorsUmbrella In Door Panel
- Sportline Design Pack - Enyaq
- 3 Point Height Adj Front Seatbelts + PretensionersAuto Door Release And Activation Of Warning LightsCentral Interaction AirbagChild Safety LockDriver And Front Passenger AirbagsEsc (Incl. Abs+Msr+Asr+Eds+Hba+Dsr+Rbs+Mkb)Front And Rear Three Point Safety Belt On All SeatsFront Assist With Assisted Automatic BrakingFront Disc BrakesFront Passenger Airbag Deactivation SwitchFront Side Airbags With Curtain AirbagsRear Drum BrakesSingle Tone HornTailgate Unlocking From OutsideTyre Pressure MonitorVisual And Acoustic Seat Belt ReminderWarning Lights In Front Doors
- Anti Theft Alarm System With Interior Monitoring, Backup Horn And Towing ProtectionRemote Central Locking With Safe System
- Anti-Theft Wheel Bolts ProtectionTyre Repair Kit With Compressor
- Minimum Kerbweight2118 kgGross Vehicle Weight2746 kgMax. Towing Weight - Braked1400 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgMax. Loading Weight628 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)585 litresNo. of Seats5Max. Roof Load75 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)1710 litresTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb11.2
- Length4653 cmWidth1879 cmWheelbase2768 cmWidth (including mirrors)2147 cmHeight (including roof rails)1604 cm
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)6.9 secTop Speed99 mphEngine Power - BHP265 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW195 kwEngine Torque - LBS.FT313Engine Torque - NM425 nmEngine Torque - MKG43.3
- CC1 ccCompression Ratio[not Available]TransmissionAutoGears1 Speed
- Coin SeriesSportline Coin Description80Standard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage60000 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0732eService Interval Frequency - Months24 monthsNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %94NCAP Child Occupant Protection %89NCAP Pedestrian Protection %71NCAP Safety Assist %82NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 095Badge Power265Badge Engine CC0.0 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark1Alternative Fuel QualifyingYes
- Tyre Size Front235/50 R20Tyre Size Rear255/45 R20Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type20" AlloyWheel StyleVega AnthraciteAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- CO2 (g/km)0 g/km
- Battery Charge Type 1 Time (Minutes)2340Battery Charge Type 1 kW2.3Battery Charge Type 1 Percentage0-100Battery Charge Type 2 Time (Minutes)1500Battery Charge Type 2 kW3.6Battery Charge Type 2 Percentage0-100Battery Charge Type 3 Time (Minutes)780Battery Charge Type 3 kW7.2Battery Charge Type 3 Percentage0-100Battery Charge Type 4 Time (Minutes)36Battery Charge Type 4 kW135Battery Charge Type 4 Percentage0-80Coupler/Connector TypeType 2Standard manufacturers Battery warranty - Years8Standard manufacturers Battery warranty - Mileage100000Battery Capacity in kWh82Battery LeasedNoBattery TypeLithium-IonWLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - City624WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - City - TEL624WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - City - TEH585WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Comb488WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Comb - TEL488WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Comb - TEH472WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Comb17.7WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Comb - TEL17.7WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Comb - TEH18.6WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Comb3.5WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Comb - TEH3.3WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Comb - TEL3.5WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - City388WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - City - TEH364WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - City - TEL388WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Comb303WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Comb - TEH293WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Comb - TEL303Battery Capacity % guaranteed under warranty70
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelN/a
Why Choose Leasing?
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.