Skoda Kamiq Hatchback1.0 TSI 110 Monte Carlo 5 Doors
No. Of Seats
- Body coloured bumpersBody colour bumpersRoof railsPanoramic sunroof with black roof rails
- ImmobiliserImmobiliserRemote central lockingRemote central locking with SAFE systemAlarmAlarm with interior monitoring, back up horn and tilt sensor with safe function and towing protection
- PASPASLane departure warningLane assist
- Rear wiperRear wiperFront electric windowsFront and rear electric windows
- Sports seatsSports seatsRear headrestsThird rear headrestFront head restraintsFront head restraintsIsofix child seat anchor pointsIsofix child seat fittings on outer rear seatsLumbar supportManual lumbar support for front seats
- Traction controlTraction controlTraction controlESP
- Trip computerTrip computerService indicatorService indicatorNavigation systemAmundsen satellite navigation with 9.2" touchscreen display, voice control, virtual cockpit and web radioMobile phone App interfaceWireless SmartLink for apple car play, android auto and mirrorlink
- Cloth seat trimCloth upholsterySteering wheel reach adjustmentRake/reach adjustable steering wheel
- Electric door mirrorsElectrically adjustable and heated door mirrors
- 3x3 point rear seat belts3x3 point rear seatbeltsSide airbagsFront side airbags with curtain airbagsTyre pressure monitorTyre pressure monitorDrivers airbagAirbags - driver and front passenger
- Bluetooth connectionBluetooth system
- Front fog lightsFull LED headlights with adaptive front light system, dynamic indicators, cornering function and fog lightsLED rear lightsHigh functionality rear led lights with dynamic indicators
- Digital radioDAB Digital radioAuxiliary input socketAuxiliary input socketUSB/iPod interface2 USB - C ports with 1x adaptor cable
- Alloy wheels18" Vega alloy wheels in black
- Minimum Kerbweight1166 kgGross Vehicle Weight1716 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)52.5 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked1200 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked610 kgMax. Loading Weight550 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)400 litresNo. of Seats5Max. Roof Load75 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)1395 litresTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb10.1
- Length4241 cmWidth1793 cmWheelbase2651 cmWidth (including mirrors)1988 cmHeight1534 cm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNoEC Urban (mpg)46.3 mpgEC Extra Urban (mpg)68.9 mpgEC Combined (mpg)57.7 mpgWLTP - MPG - Low - Min39.8WLTP - MPG - Low - Max38.2WLTP - MPG - Medium - Min51.4WLTP - MPG - Medium - Max47.1WLTP - MPG - High - Min57.7WLTP - MPG - High - Max50.4WLTP - MPG - Extra High - Min47.1WLTP - MPG - Extra High - Max42.2WLTP - MPG - Comb - Min49.6WLTP - MPG - Comb - Max44.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - Min7.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - Max7.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - Min5.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - Max6.0WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - Min4.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - Max5.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - Min6.0WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - Max6.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Min5.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Max6.4
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)10.2 secTop Speed120 mphEngine Power - BHP110 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW81 kwEngine Power - RPM5500 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT148Engine Torque - NM200 nmEngine Torque - RPM2000 rpmEngine Torque - MKG20.4
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)74.5 mmCylinders - Stroke (mm)76.4 mmCC999 ccCylinders3Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves12CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryTurbo Direct InjectionCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutFront TransverseCompression Ratio11.5:1TransmissionManualGears6 Speed
- Coin SeriesMonte CarloCoin DescriptionTsi 110Standard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage60000 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoBased On ID-Insurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0712eTiming Belt Interval Mileage112000 milesNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %-NCAP Child Occupant Protection %-NCAP Pedestrian Protection %-NCAP Safety Assist %-NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 095Badge Power110Badge Engine CC1.0 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Alternative Fuel QualifyingNo
- Tyre Size Front215/45 R18Tyre Size Rear215/45 R18Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type18" AlloyWheel StyleVegaAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- CO2 (g/km)111 g/kmStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6NOx0.037HC+NOx-Particles0.0002WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb129WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low - Min161WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low - Max167WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium - Min124WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium - Max137WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High - Min110WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High - Max127WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High - Min136WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High - Max158WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Max146WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Min129
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Leasing?
Brand New Vehicles
Full 3 Year Warranty
Fixed Monthly Payments
No MOT Costs For 3 Years
Why Choose Vanarama?
- Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
- Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
- There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.