Skoda Octavia Estate1.4 TSI iV SE Technology DSG 5 Doors
- Unique Iv Instrument PanelVirtual Cockpit - 10.25" Digital DisplayVoice Control SystemWireless Smartlink For Apple Car PlayTurn AssistSpeed LimiterSmartlink (Includes Android Auto And Mirrorlink)Front Assist SystemFront And Rear Parking Sensors With Manoeuvre AssistElectro-Mechanical Power SteeringEcall Emergency SystemE Mode Button For Electric/Hybrid DriveColumbus Satellite Navigation With 10" Touchscreen DisplayBoot Lid Release From Inside Vehicle (Electrically)Bluetooth System2X Usb Type C Ports In Rear Of Front Centre Armrest (Charging Only)2X Usb Type C Ports (For Charging And Data Transfer)1X Usb Type C Port In Rear View Mirror (Charging Only)
- 10 Amp Mains Uk 3 Pin Charge Cable Mode 216 Amp Ac Charge Cable For Wallbox/Charge Points Mode 3E-Noise Generator For Electric Drive With Noise Emitted Upto Speed Of 50Km/H
- 8 SpeakersDab Digital Radio
- Aero Front Windscreen Wipers With Intermittent FunctionBlack Roof RailsBlack Window SurroundsBody Colour Door Mirrors And HandlesChrome Grille SurroundDimming Rear View MirrorElectric Front And Rear WindowsElectrically Adjustable And Heated Door MirrorsHeated Rear WindscreenHigh Level Third Brake LightIce Scraper In Fuel CapRain And Light SensorsRear Fog Light On One SideRear Side Wing DoorsRear SpoilerRear Window WiperUnique Iv Badge On Tailgate
- 3 Seat Bench In 2Nd Row4 Foldable Roof HandlesCharging Socket Cover On Front Left FenderChrome Inner Door HandlesClimatronic Dual-Zone Electronic Air ConditioningCloth UpholsteryFront Centre ArmrestFront Head RestraintsGrey HeadliningHeight Adjustable Driver And Front Passenger Seat With Lumbar SupportIlluminated Air Conditioned GloveboxLeather Trimmed Gearshift LeverLuggage Compartment Lighting With Two Side LampsParcel Shelf - RollingSatin Black Textured With Artificial Stiching In Dash Board PadsSport Button For Hybrid Drive Delivering Maximum System PerformanceStorage Compartment For Charging Cables Under The Luggage Compartment MatSunglasses StorageTextile Floor Mat SetTicket HolderTwo-Spoke Leather Multi Function Steering Wheel With PaddlesUmbrella In Door PanelUnsplit Rear Bench Seat And Split Folding Backrest
- 3 Point Front/Outer Rear Seatbelts+Pre-TensionersAlarm With Interior Monitoring, Tilt Sensor And Back Up HornAutomatic Door Unlocking In Case Of CrashAutomatic Fuel Cut Off In Case Of CrashAutomatic Warning Lights In Case Of Emergency BrakingCurtain Airbags And Front Side AirbagsDriver And Front Passenger AirbagsDrivers Knee AirbagElectronic Parking BrakeEmergency Call And Proactive ServicesEsc Including Abs, Ebv, Msr, Asr, Eds, Hba, DsrHill Hold ControlHill Start AssistIsofix On Front Passenger Seat And Outer Rear SeatsManual Rear Child LocksPassenger Airbag Deactivate SwitchRear Disc BrakesTwo Tone HornTyre Pressure MonitorVisual And Acoustic Seat Belt ReminderWarning Reflectors In Front Door
- Door Locks With ImmobiliserKeyless Start/StopRemote Central Locking
- Aluminium Decorative InsertsUnique Decorative Door Sills Front And Rear
- Tyre Repair Kit
- Minimum Kerbweight1567 kgGross Vehicle Weight2090 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)41.5 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked1500 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgMax. Loading Weight523 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)490 litresNo. of Seats5Max. Roof Load75 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)1555 litresTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb10.4
- Length4689 cmWidth1829 cmWheelbase2680 cmWidth (including mirrors)1994 cmHeight (including roof rails)1475 cm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNoEC Extra Urban (mpg)53.3 mpgEC Combined (mpg)217.3 mpg
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)7.5 secTop Speed136 mphEngine Power - BHP204 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW150 kwEngine Power - RPM5000 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT258Engine Torque - NM350 nmEngine Torque - RPM1550 rpmEngine Torque - MKG35.7
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)74.5 mmCylinders - Stroke (mm)80 mmCC1395 ccCylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves16CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryTurbo Direct InjectionCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutFront TransverseCompression Ratio10.0:1TransmissionSemi-AutoGears6 Speed
- Coin SeriesSe TechnologyCoin DescriptionTsiStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage60000 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0721eService Interval Mileage9300 milesService Interval Frequency - Months12 monthsTiming Belt Interval Mileage999999 milesNCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 095Badge Power204Badge Engine CC1.4 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark4Alternative Fuel QualifyingYes
- Tyre Size Front205/55 R17Tyre Size Rear205/55 R17Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type17" AlloyWheel StyleRotareAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- CO2 (g/km)30 g/kmStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6NOx0.013Particles0.0003
- Battery Charge Type 1 Time (Minutes)300Battery Charge Type 1 kW2.3Battery Charge Type 1 Percentage0-100Battery Charge Type 2 Time (Minutes)225Battery Charge Type 2 kW2.3Battery Charge Type 2 Percentage0-80Battery Charge Type 3 Time (Minutes)210Battery Charge Type 3 kW3.6Battery Charge Type 3 Percentage0-100Battery Charge Type 4 Time (Minutes)153Battery Charge Type 4 kW3.6Battery Charge Type 4 Percentage0-80Coupler/Connector TypeType 2Battery Capacity in kWh10NEDC Maximum EV Range Miles47Battery LeasedNoBattery TypeLithium-IonWLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Comb14.2WLTP - Equivalent AER (km) - Comb67WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Comb4.4WLTP - Equivalent AER (miles) - Comb42
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
- WLTP - CO2 Ch Sus (g/km) - Low - TEL191WLTP - CO2 Ch Sus (g/km) - Low - TEH198WLTP - CO2 Ch Sus (g/km) - Medium - TEL115WLTP - CO2 Ch Sus (g/km) - Medium - TEH119WLTP - CO2 Ch Sus (g/km) - High - TEL110WLTP - CO2 Ch Sus (g/km) - High - TEH115WLTP - CO2 Ch Sus (g/km) - Extra High - TEL135WLTP - CO2 Ch Sus (g/km) - Extra High - TEH142WLTP - CO2 Ch Sus (g/km) - Comb - TEL131WLTP - CO2 Ch Sus (g/km) - Comb - TEH137WLTP - CO2 Charge Depleting (g/km) - Comb - TEL11WLTP - CO2 Charge Depleting (g/km) - Comb - TEH13WLTP - CO2 Weighted (g/km) - Comb23WLTP - CO2 Weighted (g/km) - Comb - TEL23WLTP - CO2 Weighted (g/km) - Comb - TEH26
- WLTP - FC Ch Sus (mpg) - Low - TEL33.6WLTP - FC Ch Sus (mpg) - Low - TEH32.5WLTP - FC Ch Sus (mpg) - Medium - TEL55.4WLTP - FC Ch Sus (mpg) - Medium - TEH53.3WLTP - FC Ch Sus (mpg) - High - TEL57.7WLTP - FC Ch Sus (mpg) - High - TEH55.4WLTP - FC Ch Sus (mpg) - Extra High - TEL47.1WLTP - FC Ch Sus (mpg) - Extra High - TEH44.8WLTP - FC Ch Sus (mpg) - Comb - TEL48.7WLTP - FC Ch Sus (mpg) - Comb - TEH47.1WLTP - FC Ch Sus (l/100km) - Low - TEL8.4WLTP - FC Ch Sus (l/100km) - Low - TEH8.7WLTP - FC Ch Sus (l/100km) - Medium - TEL5.1WLTP - FC Ch Sus (l/100km) - Medium - TEH5.3WLTP - FC Ch Sus (l/100km) - High - TEL4.9WLTP - FC Ch Sus (l/100km) - High - TEH5.1WLTP - FC Ch Sus (l/100km) - Extra High - TEL6WLTP - FC Ch Sus (l/100km) - Extra High - TEH6.3WLTP - FC Ch Sus (l/100km) - Comb - TEL5.8WLTP - FC Ch Sus (l/100km) - Comb - TEH6WLTP - FC Ch Dep (l/100km) - Comb - TEL0.1WLTP - FC Ch Dep (l/100km) - Comb - TEH0.2WLTP - FC Weighted (l/100km) - Comb - TEL1WLTP - FC Weighted (l/100km) - Comb - TEH1.1WLTP - FC Ch Dep (mpg) - Comb - TEL2824.8WLTP - FC Ch Dep (mpg) - Comb - TEH1412.4WLTP - FC Weighted (mpg) - Comb - TEL282.5WLTP - FC Weighted (mpg) - Comb - TEH256.8
Why Choose Leasing?
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.