Skoda Octavia Estate1.5 TSI SE L 5 Doors
- Front armrestFront centre armrest
- Roof railsChrome roof rails
- Remote central lockingRemote central lockingKeyless goKeyless entry and start/stop including rear doors
- ABSESC including ABS, EBV, MSR, ASR, EDS, HBA, DSR
- 3x3 point rear seat belts3 point front/outer rear seatbelts+pre-tensionersDrivers airbagDrivers knee airbagTyre pressure monitorTyre pressure monitorCurtain airbagsHead and curtain airbagsIsofix child seat anchor pointsISOFIX on front passenger seat and outer rear seats
- Rear headrests3 rear headrestsFront head restraintsFront head restraintsLumbar supportHeight adjustable passenger seat with lumbar supportFolding rear seatsUnsplit rear bench seat and split folding backrest
- Bluetooth connectionBluetooth systemUSB/iPod interface2x USB Type C ports (for charging and data transfer)USB/iPod interface2x USB Type C ports in rear of front centre armrest (charging only)USB/iPod interface1x USB Type C port in rear view mirror (charging only)
- Windscreen heatingHeated rear windscreenRear wiperRear window wiperFront electric windowsElectric front and rear windows
- Digital radioDAB Digital radio
- PASElectro-mechanical power steering
- Digital Instrument ClusterVirtual Cockpit - 10.25" digital displayTrip computerColour multifunction trip computerMobile phone App interfaceWireless SmartLink for Apple Car PlayNavigation systemColumbus satellite navigation with 10" touchscreen displayInternet connectionSmartlink (includes android auto and mirrorlink)
- Minimum Kerbweight1273Gross Vehicle Weight1869Fuel Tank Capacity (Litres)47.8Max. Towing Weight - Braked1500Max. Towing Weight - Unbraked670Max. Loading Weight596Luggage Capacity (Seats Up)640No. of Seats5Max. Roof Load75Luggage Capacity (Seats Down)1700Turning Circle - Kerb to Kerb10.4
- Length4689Width1829Wheelbase2686Width (including mirrors)1994HeightNHeight (including roof rails)1468
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesFalseEC Urban (mpg)39.8EC Extra Urban (mpg)68.9EC Combined (mpg)54.3WLTP - MPG - Low - Min36.7WLTP - MPG - Low - Max34.0WLTP - MPG - Medium - Min50.4WLTP - MPG - Medium - Max43.5WLTP - MPG - High - Min58.9WLTP - MPG - High - Max48.7WLTP - MPG - Extra High - Min52.3WLTP - MPG - Extra High - Max40.9WLTP - MPG - Comb - Min50.4WLTP - MPG - Comb - Max42.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - Min7.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - Max8.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - Min5.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - Max6.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - Min4.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - Max5.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - Min5.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - Max6.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Min5.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Max6.7
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)8.5Top Speed139Engine Power - BHP150Engine Power - PSTrue0 to 60 mph (secs)FalseEngine Power - KW110Engine Power - RPM5000Engine Torque - LBS.FT184Engine Torque - NM250Engine Torque - RPM1500Engine Torque - MKG25.5
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)74.5Cylinders - Stroke (mm)85.9CC1498Cylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves16CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryTurbo Direct InjectionCatalytic ConvertorTrueEngine LayoutFront TransverseCompression Ratio10.5:1TransmissionManualGears6 Speed
- Coin SeriesSe LCoin DescriptionTsiStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3Standard manufacturers warranty - Mileage60000Manufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3Man Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12Safety Concerns?FalseSpecial EditionFalseSpecial OrderFalseBased On IDNInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0718eTiming Belt Interval Mileage999999NCAP Adult Occupant Protection %92NCAP Child Occupant Protection %88NCAP Pedestrian Protection %73NCAP Safety Assist %79NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 095Badge Power150Badge Engine CC1.5Vehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark4Alternative Fuel QualifyingFalse
- Tyre Size Front205/55 R17Tyre Size Rear205/55 R17Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type17" AlloyWheel StyleRotareAlloys?TrueSpace Saver?False
- CO2 (g/km)119Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6NOx0.018HC+NOxNParticles0.0001WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb126WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low - Min175WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low - Max189WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium - Min127WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium - Max147WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High - Min108WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High - Max130WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High - Min123WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High - Max157WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Max151WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Min126
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Leasing?
Brand New Vehicles
Full 3 Year Warranty
Fixed Monthly Payments
No MOT Costs For 3 Years
Why Choose Vanarama?
- Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
- Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
- There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.