Skoda Scala Hatchback1.5 TSI SE Technology 5 Doors DSG
- Amundsen Satellite Navigation With 9.2" Glass Colour Touchscreen With Web RadioBluetooth SystemFront Assist SystemPasRain And Light Assist With Auto Dimming Rear View MirrorSpeed Limiter
- 2 Usb - C Ports8 LoudspeakersDab Digital Radio
- Automatic Headlamp Activation With Coming Home And Leaving Home FeatureBody Colour Door Mirrors And HandlesChrome Grille SurroundChrome Window SurroundElectric Front WindowsElectrically Adjustable And Heated Door MirrorsManual Rear WindowsTinted Windows
- 12V Accessory Socket In Centre ConsoleChrome Inner Door HandlesCloth UpholsteryFront Head RestraintsGlasses Storage In Roof LinerHeight Adjustable Passenger SeatInstrument Cluster With Chrome Painted Decor RingIsofix For Rear Passenger SeatLeather Gearknob And Handbrake LeverManual Lumbar Support For Front SeatsReading Lights For Driver And Front PassengerSun Visor With Make Up Mirror For Front PassengerThird Rear HeadrestUmbrella
- 3X3 Point Rear SeatbeltsCurtain AirbagsEmergency Call And Proactive ServicesFront Head And Side AirbagsHill Hold ControlOne Tone HornPassenger Airbag Switch Off FunctionSeat Belt Reminder For All Seats
- AlarmAnti-Theft Wheel BoltsRemote Central Locking With 2 Remote Folding KeysSafe Function For Remote Central Locking
- Silver Haptic Decorative Insert With Glossy Black Hot Stamping
- Temporary Space Saver Wheel
- Minimum Kerbweight1209 kgGross Vehicle Weight1700 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)52.5 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked1250 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked640 kgMax. Loading Weight491 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)467 litresNo. of Seats5Max. Roof Load75 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)1410 litresTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb10.2
- Length4362 cmWidth1793 cmWheelbase2649 cmWidth (including mirrors)1988 cmHeight1471 cm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNoEC Urban (mpg)44.1 mpgEC Extra Urban (mpg)67.3 mpgEC Combined (mpg)56.5 mpgWLTP - MPG - Low36.2WLTP - MPG - Medium49.6WLTP - MPG - High57.7WLTP - MPG - Extra High49.6WLTP - MPG - Comb48.7WLTP - MPG - Low - TEL36.2WLTP - MPG - Low - TEH34.9WLTP - MPG - Medium - TEL49.6WLTP - MPG - Medium - TEH47.9WLTP - MPG - High - TEL57.7WLTP - MPG - High - TEH55.4WLTP - MPG - Extra High - TEL49.6WLTP - MPG - Extra High - TEH47.9WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEL48.7WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEH47.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low7.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium5.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High4.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High5.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb5.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - TEL7.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - TEH8.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - TEL5.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - TEH5.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - TEL4.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - TEH5.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - TEL5.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - TEH5.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEL5.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEH6.0
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)8.2 secTop Speed138 mphEngine Power - BHP150 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW110 kwEngine Power - RPM5000 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT184Engine Torque - NM250 nmEngine Torque - RPM1500 rpmEngine Torque - MKG25.5
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)74.5 mmCylinders - Stroke (mm)85.9 mmCC1498 ccCylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves16CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryTurbo Direct InjectionCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutFront TransverseCompression Ratio10.5:1TransmissionSemi-AutoGears7 Speed
- Coin SeriesSe TechnologyCoin DescriptionTsiStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage60000 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0718eTiming Belt Interval Mileage112000 milesNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %97NCAP Child Occupant Protection %87NCAP Pedestrian Protection %81NCAP Safety Assist %76NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 095Badge Power150Badge Engine CC1.5 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark1Alternative Fuel QualifyingNo
- Tyre Size Front205/55 R16Tyre Size Rear205/55 R16Tyre Size SpareSpace SaverWheel Type16" AlloyWheel StyleAlarisAlloys?YesSpace Saver?Yes
- CO2 (g/km)114 g/kmStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6NOx0.019Particles0.0001WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low179WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium130WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High112WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High131WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb131WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low - TEL178WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low - TEH183WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium - TEL130WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium - TEH134WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High - TEL112WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High - TEH116WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High - TEL130WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High - TEH135WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEH136WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEL131
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Leasing?
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.