Skoda Superb Estate 2.0 TDI CR SE L 5 Doors
- Front electric windowsFront and rear electric windows
- 3x3 point rear seat belts3 rear seatbeltsTyre pressure monitorTyre pressure monitorDrivers airbag7 airbags - Front, front side, curtain, driver's knee airbag with front passenger deactivation switch
- ImmobiliserElectronic engine immobiliserRemote central lockingRemote central locking with SAFE systemAlarmAlarm with interior monitoring tilt sensor and back up hornKeyless goKeyless entry and start/stop
- Electric door mirrorsElectrically adjustable heated and folding door mirrors with memory function
- Folding rear seatsSplit folding rear seatsFront head restraintsHeight adjustable front and rear head restraintsIsofix child seat anchor pointsIsofix child seat fittings on outer rear seats
- Bluetooth connectionBluetooth system
- Roof railsSilver roof rails
- ABSESC including ABS, EBV, MSR, ASR, EDS, HBA, DSR, RBS, CBC, multi-collision brake (MKB) and Auto hold
- Rear armrestRear centre armrest with cupholdersFront armrestFront armrest with storage box
- Digital radioDAB Digital radioUSB/iPod interface2 USB portsRadio/CDBolero radio with 8" touchscreen display
- Front fog lightsCornering front fog lightsLED headlightsFull matrix LED headlights with AFS LED DRL integrated with headlight washer LED rear lights(High function), dynamic indicators and lighting animation
- PASElectromechanical power steering
- Minimum Kerbweight1502Gross Vehicle Weight2213Fuel Tank Capacity (Litres)70Max. Towing Weight - Braked2000Max. Towing Weight - Unbraked750Max. Loading Weight711Luggage Capacity (Seats Up)660No. of Seats5Max. Roof Load100Luggage Capacity (Seats Down)1950Turning Circle - Kerb to Kerb11.1
- Length4862Width1864Wheelbase2841Width (including mirrors)2031Height1477Height (including roof rails)N
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesFalseEC Urban (mpg)50.4EC Extra Urban (mpg)76.4EC Combined (mpg)64.2WLTP - MPG - Low - Min41.5WLTP - MPG - Low - Max39.8WLTP - MPG - Medium - Min57.7WLTP - MPG - Medium - Max51.4WLTP - MPG - High - Min65.7WLTP - MPG - High - Max57.7WLTP - MPG - Extra High - Min55.4WLTP - MPG - Extra High - Max47.1WLTP - MPG - Comb - Min56.5WLTP - MPG - Comb - Max49.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - Min6.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - Max7.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - Min4.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - Max5.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - Min4.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - Max4.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - Min5.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - Max6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Min5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Max5.7
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)9.2Top Speed133Engine Power - BHP150Engine Power - PSTrue0 to 60 mph (secs)FalseEngine Power - KW110Engine Power - RPM3250Engine Torque - LBS.FT251Engine Torque - NM340Engine Torque - RPM1600Engine Torque - MKG34.7
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)81Cylinders - Stroke (mm)95.5CC1968Cylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves16CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryCommon RailCatalytic ConvertorTrueEngine LayoutFront TransverseCompression Ratio16.0:1TransmissionManualGears6 Speed
- Coin SeriesSe LCoin DescriptionTdiStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3Standard manufacturers warranty - Mileage60000Manufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years2Man Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12Safety Concerns?FalseSpecial EditionFalseSpecial OrderFalseBased On IDNInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0722eNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %NNCAP Child Occupant Protection %NNCAP Pedestrian Protection %NNCAP Safety Assist %NNCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 095Badge Power150Badge Engine CC2.0Vehicle Homologation ClassM1AdBlueTrueGeneration Mark3Alternative Fuel QualifyingFalse
- Tyre Size Front235/45 R18Tyre Size Rear235/45 R18Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type18" AlloyWheel StyleZenithAlloys?TrueSpace Saver?False
- CO2 (g/km)116Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6HCNNOx0.037Particles0.0002WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb132WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low - Min178WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low - Max185WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium - Min129WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium - Max145WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High - Min112WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High - Max128WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High - Min135WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High - Max157WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Max149WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Min132
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Leasing?
Brand New Vehicles
Full 3 Year Warranty
Fixed Monthly Payments
No MOT Costs
Why Choose Vanarama?
- Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100*!
- If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free*.
- If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! We’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.
- Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
- Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
- There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Superb car! All the attributes and refinements of a much more expensive brand but at a fraction of the cost. And by the way, it’s cavernous ins ...
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.