Skoda Superb Estate2.0 TDI CR SE L 5 Doors
Photos are for illustration purposes only.
No. Of Seats
- Front electric windowsFront and rear electric windows
- 3x3 point rear seat belts3 rear seatbeltsTyre pressure monitorTyre pressure monitorDrivers airbag7 airbags - Front, front side, curtain, driver's knee airbag with front passenger deactivation switch
- ImmobiliserElectronic engine immobiliserRemote central lockingRemote central locking with SAFE systemAlarmAlarm with interior monitoring tilt sensor and back up hornKeyless goKeyless entry and start/stop
- Electric door mirrorsElectrically adjustable heated and folding door mirrors with memory function
- Folding rear seatsSplit folding rear seatsFront head restraintsHeight adjustable front and rear head restraintsIsofix child seat anchor pointsIsofix child seat fittings on outer rear seats
- Bluetooth interfaceBluetooth system
- Roof railsSilver roof rails
- Anti-lock Brake System (ABS)ESC including ABS, EBV, MSR, ASR, EDS, HBA, DSR, RBS, CBC, multi-collision brake (MKB) and Auto hold
- Rear armrestRear centre armrest with cupholdersFront centre armrestFront armrest with storage box
- Digital radioDAB Digital radioUSB input2 USB portsRadio/CDBolero radio with 8" touchscreen display
- Front fog lightsCornering front fog lightsLED headlightsFull matrix LED headlights with AFS LED DRL integrated with headlight washer LED rear lights(High function), dynamic indicators and lighting animation
- Power Assisted SteeringElectromechanical power steering
- Minimum Kerbweight1502 kgGross Vehicle Weight2213 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)70 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked2000 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgMax. Loading Weight711 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)660 litresNo. of Seats5Max. Roof Load100 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)1950 litresTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb11.1
- Length4862 cmWidth1864 cmWheelbase2841 cmWidth (including mirrors)2031 cmHeight1477 cmHeight (including roof rails)-
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNoEC Urban (mpg)50.4 mpgEC Extra Urban (mpg)76.4 mpgEC Combined (mpg)64.2 mpgWLTP - MPG - Low - Min41.5WLTP - MPG - Low - Max39.8WLTP - MPG - Medium - Min57.7WLTP - MPG - Medium - Max51.4WLTP - MPG - High - Min65.7WLTP - MPG - High - Max57.7WLTP - MPG - Extra High - Min55.4WLTP - MPG - Extra High - Max47.1WLTP - MPG - Comb - Min56.5WLTP - MPG - Comb - Max49.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - Min6.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - Max7.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - Min4.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - Max5.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - Min4.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - Max4.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - Min5.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - Max6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Min5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Max5.7
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)9.2 secTop Speed133 mphEngine Power - BHP150 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW110 kwEngine Power - RPM3250 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT251Engine Torque - NM340 nmEngine Torque - RPM1600 rpmEngine Torque - MKG34.7
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)81 mmCylinders - Stroke (mm)95.5 mmCC1968 ccCylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves16CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryCommon RailCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutFront TransverseCompression Ratio16.0:1TransmissionManualGears6 Speed
- Coin SeriesSe LCoin DescriptionTdiStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage60000 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years2 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoBased On ID-Insurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0722eNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %-NCAP Child Occupant Protection %-NCAP Pedestrian Protection %-NCAP Safety Assist %-NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 095Badge Power150Badge Engine CC2.0 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1AdBlueYesGeneration Mark3Alternative Fuel QualifyingNo
- Tyre Size Front235/45 R18Tyre Size Rear235/45 R18Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type18" AlloyWheel StyleZenithAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- CO2 (g/km)116 g/kmStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6HC-NOx0.037Particles0.0002WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb132WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low - Min178WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low - Max185WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium - Min129WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium - Max145WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High - Min112WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High - Max128WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High - Min135WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High - Max157WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Max149WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Min132
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Leasing?
Brand New Vehicles
Full 3 Year Warranty
Fixed Monthly Payments
No MOT Costs For 3 Years
Why Choose Vanarama?
- Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
- Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
- There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.