Smart Forfour Electric Hatchback60kW EQ Exclusive 17kWh 5 Doors Auto [22kWch]
- 22Kw Onboard Charger With Rapid Charging FunctionAcoustic Presence IndicatorCrosswind AssistCruise Control With Speedtronic Variable Speed LimiterElectric Power SteeringExterior Temperature Indicator With Frost WarningInstrument Cluster With Multifunctional 3.5 Inch Colour Tft Display And On Board ComputerInstrument Display With Battery Charge Status Display And Power DisplayOwners Manual And Service Booklet In EnglishRear Park Assist With Acoustic Warning And Reversing Camera
- Smart Media-System - 9" Multi Touch Display, Bluetooth Audio Streaming/Hands-Free, Android Auto/Apple Car Play, Dab Radio, Aux/Usb InterfaceUniversal Pre-Installation For Smart Accessories
- 85 Degree Opening Rear DoorsAuto Dimming Rear View MirrorBody Colour Door HandlesBody Colour Radiator GrilleBody Coloured BumpersComfort Front Windscreen Wiper With Intermittent Wiper Control And Automatic Wipe/Wash FunctionDark Tinted Heat Insulated GlassDoor Mirror With Aspherically Curved Mirror Glass On The Driver's SideDriving Mirrors In Tridion ColourElectrically Adjustable And Heated Door MirrorsFront Fog Lamps With Cornering FunctionFull Led Headlamp With Main And Dipped Beam Plus Integral Indicator/Daytime Running LightsHeated Rear WindowLockable Service CoverManual Headlamp Range AdjustmentPanoramic Glass Roof With SunblindPower Windows With Convenience Opening And ClosingRain And Light SensorsRear Window Wiper With Intermittent Wiper Control And Automatic Wipe/Wash FunctionRoof AntennaThird Brake Light Featuring Led TechnologyWhite Side Indicators
- 12V Socket With Cover In Centre Console2 Rear Head Restraints3 Spoke Leather Multifunction Steering Wheel With Anthracite Bezel And Grey Double StitchingAmbient Lighting With Indirect Illumination Of The Front Doors, Foot Wells And Centre ConsoleAutomatic Climate ControlBackrest Adjustment With One-Touch Function For Driver And Front PassengerBlack Leather Gearshift KnobBoot LightingCentre Console With Roller Cover And Folding Front Centre ArmrestCharge Cable BagDashboard And Door Centre Panel In Black Fabric And Accent Trim In BlackDriver/Front Passenger Reading LightsDriver/Front Passenger Sunvisors With Ticket HolderDriver/Front Passenger Sunvisors With Vanity MirrorFront Head RestraintsFront Passenger Seat With Through Loading Function With Fully Folding BackrestGrey HeadliningHeight Adjustable Driver's SeatHeight Adjustable Steering ColumnI-Size Child Seat Attachment System For Front Passenger With Manual Airbag DeactivationInterior Door Opener In Matt ChromeLeather Upholstery With Grey Double StitchingLoad Lashing Eyes In Luggage CompartmentLockable Glove CompartmentLuggage Compartment LightingManually Operated Rear Side WindowsReady Space Seat-Swivell Cushion,Removable Cargo Box,2 Cupholder/Retractable Stowage Comp,Rear Backrest Folded 50/50,Cargo Position 12DegreeRuffled Pockets On Front Seat BackrestsStorage Compartment In Doors With NetStorage Compartment In Rear DoorsStowage Net On Centre ConsoleVelour Floor Mats
- Winter Pack With Heated Rear Seats - Forfour
- Active Brake Assist Forward Collision Warning System With Autonomous Braking FunctionAirbags - Driver And Front Passenger With Manual Deactivation On The Front PassengerAirbags - Kneebag For DriverAirbags - Side Airbags For Driver And Front PassengerAirbags - Windowbags Front Driver And Front PassengerAnti-Lock Braking System (Abs)Crash Sensor For Activation Of Hazard Warning LightsElectronic Stability ProgrammeHeight Adjustable Seatbelts For Driver And Front PassengerHill Start AssistRear Belt Status Indicator In Overhead Control PanelRetaining Strap For Securing Items On The Front Passenger SeatSeat Belts - Three-Point, With Seat Belt Tensioners And Belt Force LimitersTyre Pressure Monitoring System
- Central Locking With Radio Remote Control + Visual Locking Verification Signal And ImmobiliserDrive Lock - Automatic Door Locking When DrivingFolding Key With Remote Control (Second Key With Fixed Bit)
- Charging Cable For Household SocketCharging Cable For Wall Box/Charging StationsSingle Speed Transmission
- 16" 8 Y Spoke Allow Wheels Painted In Black With High Sheen FinishBreakdown Kit With Air Compressor And Sealant BackSummer Tyres
- Minimum Kerbweight1200 kgGross Vehicle Weight1570 kgMax. Loading Weight370 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)185 litresNo. of Seats4Luggage Capacity (Seats Down)975 litresTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb9.05
- Length3495 cmWidth1665 cmWheelbase2494 cmWidth (including mirrors)1875 cmHeight1554 cm
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)12.7 secTop Speed81 mphEngine Power - BHP82 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW60 kwEngine Power - RPM4000 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT118Engine Torque - NM160 nmEngine Torque - RPM3500 rpmEngine Torque - MKG16.3
- CC1 ccTransmissionAutoGears1 Speed
- Coin SeriesExclusiveCoin Description60kw Eq 17kwh 22kwchStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage999999 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years2 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years6 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0710eService Interval Mileage12500 milesService Interval Frequency - Months12 monthsNCAP Pedestrian Protection %56Badge Power82Badge Engine CC0 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark3Alternative Fuel QualifyingYes
- Tyre Size Front185/50 R16Tyre Size Rear205/45 R16Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type16" AlloyWheel Style8 Y SpokeAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- CO2 (g/km)0 g/kmNoise Level dB(A)66
- Battery Charge Type 1 Time (Minutes)510Battery Charge Type 1 kW3.1Battery Charge Type 1 Percentage10-80Battery Charge Type 2 Time (Minutes)198Battery Charge Type 2 kW7.2Battery Charge Type 2 Percentage10-80Battery Charge Type 3 Time (Minutes)40Battery Charge Type 3 kW22Battery Charge Type 3 Percentage10-80Coupler/Connector TypeType 2Standard manufacturers Battery warranty - Years8Standard manufacturers Battery warranty - Mileage62000Battery Capacity in kWh17.2NEDC Electricity Consumption kWh/100 km15.9Battery LeasedNoBattery TypeLithium-IonWLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Comb124WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Comb17.1WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Comb3.6WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Comb77
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelN/a
Why Choose Leasing?
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.
- How far does it go on a single charge?Not that far – but hey, it’s a city car. Driven sedately, the range can go up to 100 miles. An indicator on the dashboard lets you know how efficiently you're driving.How long does the battery take to charge?The forfour has a powerful 22kW on-board charger as standard, which has made possible a quick charging time of less than 40 minutes (from 10-80% charge). With the ‘smart control’ app, the charging process can be conveniently monitored remotely, the app also including many more functions such as intelligent charging.What would it cost to run?Smart reckons that owners will be shelling out an average of between £1.60 to £2.40 in electricity charges every 60 miles or so, meaning that 6,000 miles would cost you only around £250 in 'fuel'.How does it feel to drive?With all of the batteries mounted in the sandwich floor, the forfour electric drive has a really low centre of gravity and probably corners better than the old petrol model.Does ‘forfour’ mean you get a back seat?Yes – but it only seats 2.