Subaru Xv Hatchback1.6i SE 5 Doors Lineartronic
- 8" Touch ScreenApple Car Play/Android AutoBlind Spot MonitoringBluetooth SystemEyesight Driver Assist - Adaptive Cruise Control, Lane Keep Assist/Sway Warning And Pre-Collision BrakingInterior Fuel Flap ReleaseLane Change AssistantMulti Function DisplayRear Cross Traffic AlertRear View CameraSpeed Sensitive Power SteeringTrip ComputerVoice Control System
- 2 Usb Ports6 SpeakersAuxiliary Input SocketDab Digital RadioIpod ConnectionRadio/CdSteering Wheel Mounted Audio ControlsSubaru Audio System
- Automatic HeadlightsAutomatic Rain Sensing WipersBody Colour BumpersBody Colour Door HandlesBody Colour Door MirrorsDaytime Running LightsElectric Folding Door MirrorsElectric Front Windows + Drivers One Touch/Anti-TrapFront Fog LightsHeated Door MirrorsHeated Rear Window With TimerHeated Windscreen + Washer JetsHigh Beam AssistLed HeadlightsPop-Up Headlight WashersRear Privacy GlassRear WiperRoof AntennaRoof RailsRoof SpoilerSteering Responsive HeadlightsUv Reducing GlassWheel Arch ExtensionsWindscreen Wiper De-Icer
- 6-Way Manually Adjustable Driver's Seat60/40 Split Folding Rear SeatAdjustable Height Seatbelt AnchorCargo HooksCentre Console CupholderCentre Console Storage BoxCloth UpholsteryDefroster Vents For Front And Side WindowsDoor Pockets With Bottle HolderDual Zone Automatic Air ConditioningFront ArmrestFront Map LightsFront Passenger Side Seatback PocketHeated Front SeatsHeight Adjustable Driver's SeatIlluminated Centre TrayIlluminated Driver/Passenger Vanity MirrorIsofix Child Seat AttachmentLeather Gear KnobLuggage Area LampLuggage HooksMultifunction Leather Steering WheelRear ArmrestRear HeadrestsRear Seat Heater DuctsRetractable Luggage CoverTilt/Reach Adjustable Steering WheelTonneau CoverTwo 12V Accessory Power OutletsUnder Floor Storage In Luggage Area
- 3X3 Point Rear SeatbeltsAbs + Traction ControlActive Front HeadrestsChildproof Rear Door LocksCurtain AirbagsDriver And Passenger Seatbelts With Warning LightDriver/Front Passenger AirbagsDrivers Knee AirbagEbd + Brake AssistElectronic Parking BrakeEspFront Seatbelt Pretensioners + Load LimitersHill Descent ControlHill Hold ControlSafety Pedal SystemSide AirbagsWil Whiplash Protection Front Seats
- ImmobiliserKeyless Smart Entry With Push Button StartRemote Central LockingThatcham Cat.1 Alarm
- Sports SuspensionSvdc - Subaru Vehicle Dynamics Control
- 17" Alloy WheelsTyre Repair Kit
- Minimum Kerbweight1408 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)63 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked1400 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)385 litresNo. of Seats5
- Length4465 cmWidth1800 cmWheelbase2665 cmHeight (including roof rails)1615 cm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNoEC Urban (mpg)33.1 mpgEC Extra Urban (mpg)47.5 mpgEC Combined (mpg)40.9 mpgWLTP - MPG - Low27.2WLTP - MPG - Medium38.5WLTP - MPG - High42.2WLTP - MPG - Extra High32.8WLTP - MPG - Comb35.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low10.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium7.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High6.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High8.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb8
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)13.9 secTop Speed109 mphEngine Power - BHP114 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW84 kwEngine Power - RPM6200 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT111Engine Torque - NM150 nmEngine Torque - RPM3600 rpmEngine Torque - MKG15.3
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)78.8 mmCylinders - Stroke (mm)82 mmCC1600 ccCylinders4Cylinder LayoutFlat 4Number of Valves16CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryMulti Point Fuel InjectionCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutNorth SouthCompression Ratio11.0:1TransmissionSemi-AutoGears6 Speed
- Coin SeriesSeCoin DescriptionIStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage60000 milesSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0710eBadge Power114Badge Engine CC1.6 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1AdBlueNoGeneration Mark1Alternative Fuel QualifyingNo
- Tyre Size Front225/60 R17Tyre Size Rear225/60 R17Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type17" AlloyAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- CO2 (g/km)157 g/kmStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb180
- Emissions Test CycleWltp
Why Choose Leasing?
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.