Suzuki Swift Hatchback1.4 Boosterjet 48V Hybrid Sport 5 Doors
The trim & wheels are for illustration purposes only. For exact trim see full spec below.
- Adaptive Cruise ControlAutomatic Start/Stop SystemBlind Spot MonitoringBluetooth Hands Free Telephone ConnectionDigital ClockDoor Ajar Warning LampFuel Consumption ScreenLane Departure PreventionLane Departure Warning SystemLights On WarningLow Fuel Level Warning LightNavigation SystemOutside Temperature DisplayPasRear Cross Traffic AlertRear Parking CameraRear Parking SensorsRemote Fuel Cap ReleaseSmartphone ConnectivitySpeed LimiterTachometerTraffic Sign RecognitionTrip ComputerWeaving Alert
- 4 Speakers + 2 Tweeters4.2-Inch Colour Lcd DisplayAuxiliary Input SocketBluetooth Audio StreamingDab Digital RadioUsb Interface
- 'Guide Me Home' Headlamps2 Speed Wipers+Intermittent WipeAutomatic HeadlightsBlack Coloured A & B PillarsBody Colour Door Mirrors And HandlesBody Coloured BumpersDoor Mirrors With Built-In Turn Signal LampDual Exhaust PipesElectric Door MirrorsElectric Folding Door MirrorsElectric Front Windows + Drivers One TouchElectric Rear WindowsFront Fog LightsGreen Tinted GlassHeadlamp LevellingHeated Door MirrorsHigh Beam AssistHigh Mounted Stop LampLed Daytime Running LightsLed Multi Reflector Headlamps With Low And High BeamLed Rear LightsRear Fog LightsRear Privacy GlassRear SpoilerRear Window DemisterRear WiperRoof Mounted AntennaSide Spoiler
- 2 Isofix Seat Anchors3 Cupholders3 Spoke Leather Covered Steering Wheel60/40 Split Rear SeatsAccessory SocketAutomatic Air ConditioningCentre Console StorageCentre Lower BoxChild Seat Tether Anchorages X 2Chrome Handbrake Release ButtonChrome Interior Door HandlesCloth Seat TrimDoor Pockets With Bottle HolderDriver/Passenger Sunvisors With Ticket Holders + Vanity MirrorsDrivers FootrestFabric Door TrimFront Head RestraintsFront Map LightFront Passenger Side Assist GripFront Sport SeatsGloveboxHeaterHeight Adjustable Driver's SeatLuggage Area LampPassenger Seat Back PocketPollen FilterRear Assist GripsRear HeadrestsShift Knob Piano Black With Chrome AccentSteering Wheel Audio ControlsStorage Area With LidStorage Pockets - Front DoorsTilt/Telescopic Adjust Steering Wheel
- 3 Point Elr Seatbelts For Centre Seat3 Point Elr Seatbelts Front And RearAbs+Ebd+Brake AssistCurtain AirbagsDriver AirbagDual Sensor Brake SupportEsp + Traction ControlFoot Protecting Brake And Clutch PedalsFront And Rear Seatbelt ReminderFront Passenger Airbag DeactivationFront Seatbelt Pretensioners With Force LimitersHeight Adjustable Front SeatbeltsHill Hold ControlPassenger AirbagRear Child Proof Door LocksRear Seatbelts With Pre-Tensioners And Load LimitersSeatbelt Warning Lamp And BuzzerSide AirbagsSide Impact Protection BeamsTyre Pressure IndicatorTyre Pressure Monitor
- AlarmDeadlocksFreewheeling Key CylindersImmobiliserKeyless Entry And StartLight - On And Key In ReminderLocking Wheel NutsRemote Central Locking
- 17" Polished Alloy WheelsTyre Repair Kit
- Minimum Kerbweight1025 kgGross Vehicle Weight1445 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)37 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked1000 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked400 kgMax. Loading Weight420 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)265 litresNo. of Seats5Luggage Capacity (Seats Down)579 litresTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb10.2
- Length3890 cmWidth1735 cmWheelbase2450 cmHeight1495 cm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNoWLTP - MPG - Low45.5WLTP - MPG - Medium56.4WLTP - MPG - High57.6WLTP - MPG - Extra High45.5WLTP - MPG - Comb50.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low6.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High4.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High6.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb5.6
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)9.1 secTop Speed130 mphEngine Power - BHP129 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW95 kwEngine Power - RPM5500 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT173Engine Torque - NM235 nmEngine Torque - RPM2000 rpmEngine Torque - MKG24
- Coin SeriesSportCoin DescriptionBoosterjet 48v HybridStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage60000 milesMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0728dNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %83NCAP Child Occupant Protection %75NCAP Pedestrian Protection %69NCAP Safety Assist %25NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 093Badge Power129Badge Engine CC1.4 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark4Alternative Fuel QualifyingYes
- CC1373 ccCylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves16CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryTurbo Direct InjectionCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutFront TransverseTransmissionManualGears6 SpeedEngine CodeK14d
- Tyre Size Front195/45 R17Tyre Size Rear195/45 R17Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type17" AlloyAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- CO2 (g/km)106 g/kmStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb125
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Leasing?
Why Choose Vanarama
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.