Tesla Model 3 SaloonPerformance AWD 4 Doors [Performance Upgrade] Auto
The trim & wheels are for illustration purposes only. For exact trim see full spec below.
- Adaptive Cruise ControlAdaptive SteeringBlis (Blind Spot Information System)Custom Driver ProfilesE-Call (Emergency Call)Electric Assisted Front And Rear DoorsFront Parking SensorLane Departure Warning SystemLocation Aware Automatic Garage Door OpenerMobile Telephone PreparationNavigation SystemPasPower Lift TailgateRear Parking SensorReversing CameraService IndicatorSoftware Updates Over WifiSpeed Limit RecognitionSteer-By-Wire TechnologyTrack ModeTraffic Sign RecognitionTrip ComputerVoice Activated Controls
- Ccs Charging Connector (250Kw Max)Dual Motor Awd Wheel DriveIncreased Top Speed From 145Mph To 162MphLowered SuspensionTesla Mobile Connector + Domestic Adapter (British 3-Pin)Type 2 Connector (11Kw Max)
- 15" TouchscreenAudio Remote ControlDab Digital RadioDvd SystemMedia StorageMusic, Fm Radio And Media Over Bluetooth ConnectionPremium Audio With 14 Speakers, 1 Subwoofer, 2 Amps And Immersive SoundSteering Wheel Mounted ControlsTesla Mobile App
- Auto Dimming Rear View MirrorAuto Dimming, Power Folding And Heated Side MirrorsAutomated High Beam AssistAutomatic Headlights And WipersBody Coloured BumpersCarbon Fibre SpoilerElectric Front WindowsLed 3Rd Brake LightLed Daytime Running LightsLed Front Fog LampsLed HeadlightsLed Rear LightsRear Electric WindowsRear Side Wing DoorsSatin Black Exterior Trim
- 12-Way Power Adjustable Front Seats With Lumbar Support2 Zone Climate Control3 Seat Bench In 2Nd Row4 Usb - C Ports60/40 Split Folding Rear SeatsAluminium Alloy PedalsAmbient Interior LightingCenter Console With Storage, 2 Cup Holders And ArmrestDriver And Front Passenger Sunvisors With Illuminated Vanity MirrorsFront Compartment With Sliding LidFront Head RestraintsGlovebox, Lockable With IlluminationHeated Front SeatsHeated Rear SeatsHeated Steering WheelInterior Floor MatsIsofix Child Seat Anchor PointsMap And Reading LightsMetalised Scroll Wheels On Steering WheelPower Adjustable Steering WheelRear Centre Armrest, With 2 Cup HoldersRear HeadrestsSatin Black Sill PlatesSeat Controls In Graphite FinishSingle Front Passenger SeatTinted Glass Roof With Ultraviolet And Infrared ProtectionType 2 Cable
- 3X3 Point Rear Seat Belts6 Airbags - Driver, Front Passenger, Curtain And Side AirbagsAbsAutomatic Emergency Braking And Collision Avoidance WarningElectric Child LocksEsc - Electronic Stability Control + Traction ControlEspPerformance Brake CalipersTyre Pressure Monitor
- AlarmDashcamImmobiliserKeyless Driving And Keyless EntryRemote Central LockingWireless Phone Charging
- Premium Open Pore Wood Decor
- 20" Uberturbine Performance Alloy Wheel
- Minimum Kerbweight1847 kgGross Vehicle Weight2265 kgMax. Loading Weight418 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)542 litresNo. of Seats5
- Length4694 cmWidth1849 cmWheelbase2875 cmWidth (including mirrors)2088 cmHeight1443 cm
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)3.1 secTop Speed162 mphEngine Power - BHP456 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)YesEngine Power - KW335 kwEngine Torque - LBS.FT299Engine Torque - NM406 nmEngine Torque - RPM5000 rpmEngine Torque - MKG41.4
- CC1 ccTransmissionAutoGears1 Speed
- Coin SeriesPerformance [p U]Standard manufacturers warranty - Years4 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage50000 milesSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0750dService Interval Mileage25000 milesService Interval Frequency - Months24 monthsNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %96NCAP Child Occupant Protection %86NCAP Pedestrian Protection %74NCAP Safety Assist %94NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 095Badge Power456Badge Engine CC0 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark1Alternative Fuel QualifyingYes
- Wheel Type20" AlloyWheel StylePerformanceAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- CO2 (g/km)0 g/km
- Battery Charge Type 1 Time (Minutes)454Battery Charge Type 1 kW11Battery Charge Type 1 Percentage0-100Battery Charge Type 2 Time (Minutes)107Battery Charge Type 2 kW50Battery Charge Type 2 Percentage0-100Battery Charge Type 3 Time (Minutes)36Battery Charge Type 3 kW120Battery Charge Type 3 Percentage0-80Battery Charge Type 4 Time (Minutes)27Battery Charge Type 4 kW250Battery Charge Type 4 Percentage0-80Coupler/Connector TypeType 2Standard manufacturers Battery warranty - Years8Standard manufacturers Battery warranty - Mileage120000Battery Capacity in kWh82Battery LeasedNoBattery TypeLithium-IonWLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Comb547WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Comb16.5WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Comb3.8WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Comb340Battery Capacity % guaranteed under warranty70Charging Port LocationLeft Side Rear
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelN/a
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.
- Is the Tesla Model 3 a good car?You only need to look at how many are on the roads to see that yes, the Model 3 is a good car. It feels like the future - the screen controls take a bit of getting used to - and yet it has a quite traditional driving experience, which is to say it rides comfortably, has lots of space and has great visibility. The main appeal is Tesla’s Supercharger network though, which is the biggest and quickest charging infrastructure in the country.What are the motor options with a Tesla Model 3?Tesla updates the Model 3 frequently - again, think of Tesla more as a tech company than a car one - but basically there are three versions: Standard Plus, Performance and Long Range AWD. Standard Plus has one electric motor driving the rear wheels and a 278-mile range. Performance adds another motor for four-wheel drive and an insane 3.1-second 0-62mph time (supercar quick), and while Long Range isn’t quite as rapid, it has the biggest battery range at 360 miles, quoted.Is the Tesla Model 3 well-equipped?Don’t be fooled by the minimalist appearance of the Model 3. This is a futuristic and well equipped car, it’s just that most of its features are controlled by the software behind the huge central touchscreen. Every Model 3 gets heated and electrically adjustable front seats, a huge panoramic glass roof (usually optional with other cars), climate control and, because this is a techy car from a techy company, two wireless smartphone charging pads.Is the Tesla Model 3 practical?The Model 3 is hampered a little bit by being a saloon, rather than a hatchback, which means its boot opening is small. But by volume there’s loads of luggage space because it has spaces at both ends of the car, which in total add to 425 litres of air. Compare that to, say, the 380-litre boot space of a VW Golf. Cabin space is generous all round, and the elongated rear screen design gives an extra sense of spaciousness.Is the Tesla Model 3 reliable?Tesla is a relatively new car company and is designing and building cutting edge electric cars from scratch - and shifting them in vast numbers. It stands to reason that there are going to be a few quality control issues, but the Model 3 has proven the most solid and most trouble-free model in the company’s short history. In addition, by nature electric motors have fewer moving parts then petrol or diesel engines, which makes them intrinsically more reliable and easier to service.