Tesla Model S HatchbackPlaid Plus AWD 5 Doors Auto
- Acoustic Seat-Belt WarningBlind Spot MonitoringBluetooth Hands Free Phone With Voice Control SystemCruise ControlCustom Driver ProfilesFront And Rear Parking SensorsHigh Definition Reversing CameraHomelink (Programmable Garage Door Opener)Lane Departure Warning SystemMobile App InterfacePower TailgateReal Time Traffic InformationRoll Over SensorSatellite Navigation SystemService IndicatorSpeed Sensitive Power SteeringTouch Screen Centre Multi Info Display
- Smart Air Suspension
- Dab Digital RadioMobile App Remote ControlWi-Fi Hotspot - 4G Enabled
- Auto Dimming MirrorsAuto High BeamAutomatic, Adaptive, Auto Level Led HeadlightsBody Colour BumpersDaytime Running LightsElectric Windows With One Touch OpenElectric/Heated/Folding Door Mirrors With MemoryElectrochromatic Rear View MirrorExterior Door Handle LightsHeated Washer NozzlesLed Fog LightsLed Tail LightsRain Sensitive Windscreen WipersRear Window DefrosterSide Marker Bumper IlluminationSolar Reflect WindshieldThree Position Dynamic Led Turning LightsWiper Blade Defrosters
- 2 Fixed Rear Headrests2 Second Row Isofix Attachments5 Seat Interior (2Nd Row Bench)Auto Dual-Zone Climate Control SystemDoor LightsDriver/Passenger Sunvisors And Vanity MirrorsFloor MatsFront Centre Armrest With 2 CupholdersFront Head RestraintsFront Trunk + Rear Trunk And 60/40 Folding Rear Seats Upto 894 StorageGlove CompartmentHeated Front SeatsHeated Rear SeatsHeated Steering WheelHepa Air Filtration SystemLed Ambient LightingLed Map Reading LightsParcel ShelfPollen FilterPower Adjustable Steering WheelRemovable Centre ConsoleSupercharger AccessTinted Glass Roof With Ultraviolet And Infrared Protection
- 3X3 Point Rear SeatbeltsAbs + Traction ControlActive Safety Technologies Including Collision Avoidance And Automatic Emergency BrakingDriver/Front Passenger AirbagsEbd + Brake AssistElectronic Stability ControlFour Wheel Antilock Disc Brakes With Electronic Parking BrakeFront Seatbelt PretensionerHead AirbagsKnee AirbagsRear Door Child Safety LocksSide Curtain AirbagsTyre Pressure Monitoring System
- Anti Theft AlarmImmobiliserKeyless Entry
- Length4970 cmWidth1964 cmWheelbase2960 cmWidth (including mirrors)2189 cmHeight1445 cm
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)2 secTop Speed200 mphEngine Power - BHP1100 bhpEngine Power - PSNo0 to 60 mph (secs)YesEngine Power - KW820 kw
- Gross Vehicle Weight2162 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)793 litresNo. of Seats5
- CC1 ccTransmissionAutoGears1 Speed
- Coin SeriesPlaid PlusStandard manufacturers warranty - Years4 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage50000 milesSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0750uService Interval Mileage12000 milesService Interval Frequency - Months12 monthsBadge Power1100Badge Engine CC0.0 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark1Alternative Fuel QualifyingYes
- Wheel Type19" AlloyWheel StyleTempestAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6
- Coupler/Connector TypeType 2Battery LeasedNoBattery TypeLithium-IonWLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Comb837WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Comb520
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelN/a
Why Choose Leasing?
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.