Toyota Corolla Hatchback 2.0 VVT-i Hybrid Excel 5 Doors CVT
- Leather seat trimFull leather upholsterySteering wheel reach adjustmentTilt/telescopic steering columnRear armrestRear armrest with 2 cupholders
- Remote central lockingRemote central locking + deadlocksAlarmAlarm with motion sensor and immobilizer
- Sports seatsSports seatsRear headrests3 rear headrestsFront head restraintsFront head restraintsFolding rear seats60/40 split folding rear seatHeated front seatHeated driver and front passenger seatsHeight adjustable drivers seatManual height adjustable for driver and front passenger seatIsofix child seat anchor pointsISOFIX seat fixing (2 fixings on rear outer seats)Electrically adjustable drivers seatPower adjustable lumbar support on driver seat
- Traction controlTraction controlABSAnti lock braking system + Electronic brake force distribution
- Body coloured bumpersBody coloured bumpers
- OEM sound system6 speakersDigital radioDAB Digital radioRadio/CDAM/FM radioNavigation systemToyota touch 2 with go navigation systemUSB/iPod interfaceUSB and Aux in connectors + 12V front outletMedia storage8" Touchscreen with MM19 Multimedia system and voice recognitionUSB/iPod interfaceUSB charging port in centre storage box
- 2 zone climate controlDual zone automatic air conditioning with ECO mode switch
- ESPVehicle Stability Control (VSC)
- Electric door mirrorsPower adjustable heated door mirrors
- Front electric windowsPower front windowsRear electric windowsPower rear windowsRear wiperRear window wiper
- 3x3 point rear seat belts3x3 point rear seatbeltsTyre pressure monitorTyre pressure warning systemDrivers airbagSupplemental restraint system (SRS) 7 airbags - dual driver, dual side curtain, side impact and driver knee airbags
- LED daytime running lightsLED daytime running lightsLED FoglightsLED front fog lightsLED rear lightsLED rear combi lights with LED lightguideLED 3rd brake lightLED High mounted stop lightLED headlightsLED dual-beam projector headlights with manual headlight levelling
- Tyre repair kitTyre repair kit
- Reverse parking aidReversing cameraReverse parking aidIntelligent park assistSteering wheel mounted controlsVoice recognition switch on steering wheelLane departure warningLane Departure Alert (LDA) switch on steering wheel
- Bluetooth connectionBluetooth telephone connectivity
- Mobile phone App interfaceSmartphone integration with Apple CarPlay and Android auto
- PASElectrically assisted power steering
- Reverse parking aidParking pack - CorollaCollision avoidance brakingToyota safety sense 2 pack - Corolla
- Minimum Kerbweight1340Gross Vehicle Weight1910Fuel Tank Capacity (Litres)43Max. Towing Weight - Braked750Max. Towing Weight - Unbraked450Max. Loading Weight570Luggage Capacity (Seats Up)313No. of Seats5Max. Roof Load75Luggage Capacity (Seats Down)1052Turning Circle - Kerb to Kerb11.4
- Length4370Width1790Wheelbase2640Width (including mirrors)NHeight1435Height (including roof rails)N
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesFalseEC Urban (mpg)78.5EC Extra Urban (mpg)70.6EC Combined (mpg)72.4WLTP - MPG - Low57.7WLTP - MPG - Medium62.8WLTP - MPG - High60.1WLTP - MPG - Extra High44.1WLTP - MPG - Comb53.3WLTP - MPG - Low - Min57.7WLTP - MPG - Low - Max49.6WLTP - MPG - Medium - Min62.8WLTP - MPG - Medium - Max48.7WLTP - MPG - High - Min64.2WLTP - MPG - High - Max60.1WLTP - MPG - Extra High - Min44.1WLTP - MPG - Extra High - Max43.5WLTP - MPG - Comb - Min53.3WLTP - MPG - Comb - Max50.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low4.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium4.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High4.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High6.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb5.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - Min4.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - Max5.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - Min4.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - Max5.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - Min4.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - Max4.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - Min6.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - Max6.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Min5.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Max5.6
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)7.9Top Speed112Engine Power - BHP184Engine Power - PSTrue0 to 60 mph (secs)FalseEngine Power - KW135Engine Power - RPM5200Engine Torque - LBS.FT140Engine Torque - NM190Engine Torque - RPM4400Engine Torque - MKG19.4
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)80.5Cylinders - Stroke (mm)97.6CC1987Cylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves16CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryMulti Point Fuel InjectionCatalytic ConvertorTrueEngine LayoutFront TransverseCompression Ratio14.0:1TransmissionAutoGears1 SpeedEngine CodeM20a-Fxs
- Coin SeriesExcelCoin DescriptionVvt-I HybridStandard manufacturers warranty - Years5Standard manufacturers warranty - Mileage100000Safety Concerns?FalseSpecial EditionFalseSpecial OrderFalseBased On IDNInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0721eNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %95NCAP Child Occupant Protection %84NCAP Pedestrian Protection %86NCAP Safety Assist %77NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 095Badge Power184Badge Engine CC2.0Vehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark11Alternative Fuel QualifyingTrue
- Tyre Size Front225/40 R18Tyre Size Rear225/40 R18Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type18" AlloyWheel StyleMachined FaceAlloys?TrueSpace Saver?False
- CO2 (g/km)89Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6Noise Level dB(A)67CO0.188HC0.022NOx0.004HC+NOxNParticlesNWLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low111WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium102WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High107WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High144WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb120WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low - Min111WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low - Max128WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium - Min102WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium - Max132WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High - Min100WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High - Max107WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High - Min144WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High - Max146WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Max127WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Min120
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Leasing?
Brand New Vehicles
Full 5 Year Warranty
Fixed Monthly Payments
No MOT Costs
Why Choose Vanarama?
- Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100*!
- If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free*.
- If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! We’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.
- Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
- Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
- There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.