Toyota Corolla Saloon1.8 VVT-i Hybrid Icon 4 Doors CVT
Photos are for illustration purposes only.
No. Of Seats
- Traction controlTraction controlAnti-lock Brake System (ABS)Anti lock braking system + Electronic brake force distribution
- Alloy wheels16" alloy wheels
- Space saver spare wheelSpace saver spare wheel
- Steering wheel reach adjustmentTilt/telescopic steering columnCloth seat upholsteryFabric upholstery
- OEM sound system6 speakersDigital radioDAB Digital radioRadio/CDAM/FM radioRadio/CDToyota touch 2 multimedia system with 8" displayUSB inputUSB and Aux in connectors + 12V front outletUSB inputUSB charging port in centre storage box
- 2 zone climate controlDual zone automatic air conditioning
- Mobile phone App interfaceSmartphone integration with Apple CarPlay and Android auto
- Electronic Stability Program (ESP)Vehicle Stability Control (VSC)
- AlarmAlarm with motion sensor and immobilizer
- Rear headrests3 rear headrestsFront head restraintsFront head restraintsHeated rear seatsHeated outer rear seatsFolding rear seats60/40 split folding rear seatHeated front seatHeated driver and front passenger seatsHeight adjustable drivers seatHeight adjustable driver seatIsofix child seat anchor pointsISOFIX seat fixing (2 fixings on rear outer seats)Electrically adjustable drivers seatPower adjustable lumbar support on driver seat
- Body coloured bumpersBody coloured bumpers
- Electric door mirrorsPower adjustable heated door mirrors
- Front electric windowsPower front windowsRear electric windowsPower rear windows
- LED daytime running lightsLED daytime running lightsLED front Fog lightsLED front fog lightsAutomated High-beam assistHalogen auto high beam headlightsLED rear lightsLED rear combination lights (tail/stop) + Bulb (turn)LED 3rd brake lightLED High mounted stop light
- 3x3 point rear seat belts3x3 point rear seatbeltsDrivers airbagSupplemental restraint system (SRS) airbags - 7 airbags including driver, front passenger, curtain, side and knee airbagsTyre pressure monitorTyre pressure warning system
- Reverse parking aidReversing cameraLane departure warningLane Departure Alert (LDA) switch on steering wheel
- Bluetooth interfaceBluetooth telephone connectivity
- Power Assisted SteeringElectrically assisted power steering
- Collision avoidance brakingToyota safety sense 2 pack - Corolla
- Minimum Kerbweight1310 kgGross Vehicle Weight1835 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)43 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked750 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked450 kgMax. Loading Weight525 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)471 litresNo. of Seats5Turning Circle - Kerb to Kerb11.2
- Length4630 cmWidth1780 cmWheelbase2700 cmWidth (including mirrors)-Height1435 cmHeight (including roof rails)-
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNoWLTP - MPG - Low70.6WLTP - MPG - Medium61.4WLTP - MPG - High65.7WLTP - MPG - Extra High58.9WLTP - MPG - Comb62.8WLTP - MPG - Low - Min70.6WLTP - MPG - Low - Max62.8WLTP - MPG - Medium - Min65.7WLTP - MPG - Medium - Max61.4WLTP - MPG - High - Min65.7WLTP - MPG - High - Max61.4WLTP - MPG - Extra High - Min58.9WLTP - MPG - Extra High - Max44.8WLTP - MPG - Comb - Min62.8WLTP - MPG - Comb - Max55.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium4.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High4.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High4.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb4.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - Min4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - Max4.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - Min4.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - Max4.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - Min4.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - Max4.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - Min4.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - Max6.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Min4.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Max5.1
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)11 secTop Speed112 mphEngine Power - BHP122 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW90 kwEngine Power - RPM5200 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT105Engine Torque - NM142 nmEngine Torque - RPM3600 rpmEngine Torque - MKG14.5
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)80.5 mmCylinders - Stroke (mm)88.3 mmCC1798 ccCylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves16CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryMulti Point Fuel InjectionCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutFront TransverseCompression Ratio13.0:1TransmissionAutoGears1 SpeedEngine Code2zr-Fxe
- Coin SeriesIconCoin DescriptionVvt-I HybridStandard manufacturers warranty - Years5 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage100000 milesSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoBased On ID-Insurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0715eNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %95NCAP Child Occupant Protection %84NCAP Pedestrian Protection %86NCAP Safety Assist %77NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 095Badge Power122Badge Engine CC1.8 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark11Alternative Fuel QualifyingYes
- Tyre Size Front205/55 R16Tyre Size Rear205/55 R16Tyre Size SpareSpace SaverWheel Type16" AlloyWheel Style-Alloys?YesSpace Saver?Yes
- CO2 (g/km)77 g/kmStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6Noise Level dB(A)68CO0.125 g/kmHC0.016NOx0.002HC+NOx-Particles-WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low90WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium103WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High97WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High110WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb102WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low - Min90WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low - Max102WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium - Min97WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium - Max103WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High - Min97WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High - Max103WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High - Min110WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High - Max142WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Max116WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Min102
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Leasing?
Brand New Vehicles
Full 5 Year Warranty
Fixed Monthly Payments
No MOT Costs For 3 Years
Why Choose Vanarama?
- Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
- Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
- There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.