Toyota Corolla Touring Sport2.0 VVT-i Hybrid GR Sport 5 Doors CVT
- 7" Multi Information Display ScreenAdjustable Speed Limiter Switch On Steering WheelBluetooth Telephone ConnectivityConnected Car Functionality Upgrade, Tracker, Remote Status And E-CareE-CallElectrically Assisted Power SteeringEv Drive IndicatorHead Up DisplayIntelligent Park AssistLane Departure Alert (Lda) Switch On Steering WheelMemory On Adjustable Speed LimiterPush Button StartReversing CameraSmartphone Integration With Apple Carplay And Android AutoVoice Recognition Switch On Steering Wheel
- Gasoline Particulate FilterVehicle Stability Control (Vsc)
- 6 Speakers8" Touchscreen With Mm19 Multimedia System And Voice RecognitionAm/Fm RadioDab Digital RadioToyota Touch 2 With Go Navigation SystemUsb And Aux In Connectors + 12V Front OutletUsb Charging Port In Centre Storage Box
- Anti-Jam Protection On Power WindowsAuto Dimming Inside Rear View MirrorAuto Up And Down Function On All Power WindowsAutomatic Folding MirrorsAutomatic Headlights With High Beam AssistBlack Toyota Logo In FrontBody Colour Rear SpoilerBody Coloured BumpersBody Coloured Door MirrorsBody Coloured Outside Door HandlesDark Chrome Aluminium Roof RailsFollow Me Home HeadlightsGr Sport Scuff PlatesLed Daytime Running LightsLed Front Fog LightsLed HeadlightsLed High Mounted Stop LightLed Rear Combi Lights With Led LightguideNoise Reduction Layer On Front WindowsPiano Black Surround On Lower Front Grille With Dark Chrome Mesh EffectPower Adjustable Heated Door MirrorsPower Front WindowsPower Rear WindowsPrivacy GlassRain Sensing WipersRear Side Wing DoorsRear Window DefoggerRear Window WiperRear Wing DoorReverse Tilting Door MirrorsShark Fin AntennaTime Adjustment On Intermittent WiperTurning Signal Integrated Indicators In Door MirrorsUnique Lower SkirtUnique Side Rocker With Black InsertUv-Filter On Driver And Passenger Windows
- 12V Power Outlet - Luggage Side3 Rear Headrests3 Spoke Leather Steering Wheel + Gear Knob60/40 Split Folding Rear SeatAlcantara/Partial Leather UpholsteryAudio, Multimedia And Telephone Switches On Steering WheelBoot LightBoot Underfloor StorageClean Air FilterDriver And Front Passenger Personal LightDriver And Passenger Assist GripDriver And Passenger Seatback PocketsDriver And Passenger Sun Visor With Mirror And LightDual Sided Deck Board In BootDual Zone Automatic Air Conditioning With Eco Mode SwitchDynamic Rador Cruise Control (With Rsa) Switch On Steering WheelFabric ArmrestsFront And Rear Cup And Bottle HoldersFront And Rear Door PocketsFront Head RestraintsFront Passenger SeatHeated Driver And Front Passenger SeatsIlluminated Entry System In Room LampIsofix Seat Fixing (2 Fixings On Rear Outer Seats)Leather Gear Shift With Satin Chrome On Gear Shift ConsoleLuggage Utility Boot RailsManual Height Adjustable For Driver And Front Passenger SeatPaddle ShiftsPollen FilterPower Adjustable Lumbar Support On Driver SeatPower Window Switches With Satin Chrome InsertsRear Armrest With 2 CupholdersRear Passenger Air VentsRear Passenger Coat Hooks (2)Rear Passenger Personal LightsRetractable Tonneau Cover With Luggage Partition NetSatin Chrome Inside Door HandlesShopping Bag Hooks In Luggage CompartmentSliding Armrest On Centre Console BoxSlow Opening Glovebox With LightsSports SeatsTilt/Telescopic Steering ColumnTonneau Cover With Under Floor StorageWil - Whiplash Injury Lessening Seats
- Parking Pack - CorollaToyota Safety Sense 2 Pack - Corolla
- 3X3 Point Rear SeatbeltsAdjustable Driver And Front Passenger Seat Belt Extender To Top Anchor PointAnti Lock Braking System + Electronic Brake Force DistributionBrake Assist FunctionChild Locks On Rear DoorsDownhill Assist Control (Dac)Electronic Parking BrakeEmergency Brake Light Signal (Ebs)Front Passenger Airbag On/Off SwitchFront Seatbelt ReminderHac-Hill-Start Assist ControlRear Seat Belt ReminderSeatbelt Pretensioners And Force LimitersSupplemental Restraint System (Srs) 7 Airbags - Dual Driver, Dual Side Curtain, Side Impact And Driver Knee AirbagsTraction ControlTyre Pressure Warning System
- Acoustic Vehicle Alert System (Avas)Alarm With Motion Sensor And ImmobilizerRemote Central Locking + DeadlocksSmart Entry
- Satin Chrome Dash TrimSoft Touch Texture On Uppder DashboardStitching On Lower DashboardStitching On Upper Dashboard
- Tyre Repair KitUnique Wheel Finish With Red Wheel Cap
- Minimum Kerbweight1370 kgGross Vehicle Weight1955 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)43 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked750 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked450 kgMax. Loading Weight585 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)581 litresNo. of Seats5Max. Roof Load75 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)1606 litresTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb11
- Length4650 cmWidth1790 cmWheelbase2700 cmHeight1435 cm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNoWLTP - MPG - Low56.5WLTP - MPG - Medium61.4WLTP - MPG - High58.9WLTP - MPG - Extra High44.1WLTP - MPG - Comb53.3WLTP - MPG - Low - TEL56.5WLTP - MPG - Low - TEH55.4WLTP - MPG - Medium - TEL61.4WLTP - MPG - Medium - TEH60.1WLTP - MPG - High - TEL58.9WLTP - MPG - High - TEH57.6WLTP - MPG - Extra High - TEL44.1WLTP - MPG - Extra High - TEH41.5WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEL53.3WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEH51.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium4.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High4.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High6.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb5.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - TEL5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - TEH5.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - TEL4.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - TEH4.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - TEL4.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - TEH4.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - TEL6.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - TEH6.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEL5.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEH5.5
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)8.1 secTop Speed112 mphEngine Power - BHP184 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW135 kwEngine Power - RPM6000 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT140Engine Torque - NM190 nmEngine Torque - RPM4400 rpmEngine Torque - MKG19.4
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)80.5 mmCylinders - Stroke (mm)97.6 mmCC1987 ccCylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves16CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryMulti Point Fuel InjectionCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutFront TransverseCompression Ratio14.0:1TransmissionAutoGears1 SpeedEngine CodeM20a-Fxs
- Coin SeriesGr SportCoin DescriptionVvt-I HybridStandard manufacturers warranty - Years5 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage100000 milesSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0720eNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %95NCAP Child Occupant Protection %84NCAP Pedestrian Protection %86NCAP Safety Assist %77NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 095Badge Power184Badge Engine CC2.0 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark11Alternative Fuel QualifyingYes
- Tyre Size Front225/40 R18Tyre Size Rear225/40 R18Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type18" AlloyWheel StyleMachined FaceAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- CO2 (g/km)89 g/kmStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6Noise Level dB(A)67CO0.188 g/kmHC0.022NOx0.004WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low113WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium104WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High108WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High145WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb121WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low - TEL113WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low - TEH115WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium - TEL104WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium - TEH106WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High - TEL108WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High - TEH112WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High - TEL145WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High - TEH156WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEH127WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEL121
- Battery Capacity in kWh1.4Battery TypeNickel-Metal Hydride
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Leasing?
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.