Toyota Mirai SaloonHydrogen fuel cell Design 4 Doors CVT
- 12.3" Multimedia Display Screen8" Colour Multi-Information ScreenBluetooth Hands Free Phone With Voice Control SystemDriver Attention Alert SystemEcall Emergency SystemElectric Power SteeringFuel-Cell System IndicatorHydrogen Consumption IndicatorIntelligent Adaptive Cruise ControlMy T Connected ServicesPitch And Bounce ControlPush Button StarterRear Cross Traffic Alert With Brake AssistReversing CameraSmartphone Integration Compatible With Apple Carplay And Android AutoTouch 2 Go Navigation SystemVoice RecognitionWater Release Switch
- Vehicle Dynamic Integrated Management (Vdim)Vehicle Stability Control (Vsc) With Brake Assist
- 2X Usb Sockets In Front Armrest2X Usb Sockets In RearAmpDab Digital RadioJbl Premium Sound System With 14 SpeakersSteering Wheel Mounted ControlsToyota Touch 2 Multimedia SystemUsb Device ChargerWi-Fi Connectivity
- Auto HeadlightsAuto Up And Down Function On All Power WindowsAuto WipersAutomatic Headlamp LevellingAutomatic Headlights Cut-OffBlack And Body Coloured Rear BumperBlack DiffuserBlack Front And Rear Door InsertBlack Lower Front GrilleBody Colour Door HandlesBody Colour Front BumperBody Coloured Door MirrorsBody Coloured RoofElectric Front/Rear Windows With One TouchElectric Heated Door MirrorsElectrochromatic Auto Dimming Rear View MirrorFollow Me Home HeadlightsFramed Rear View MirrorFront Wiper De-IcerFuel Cell Badge On Boot Door And Brand Name MarkingHeadlight Cut-Off ReminderIndicators Integrated Into Front BumperLed Daytime Running LightsLed Dual Beam Projector HeadlightsLed Front Light GuideLed High Mounted Stop LightLed IndicatorsLed Rear Combination LightsLed Rear Light GuideMirai Door Scuff PlatesPower Adjustable Door MirrorsPower Retractable Door MirrorsRear FoglightsRear Window DefoggerRhd AimingShark Fin AntennaTurning Signal (Multi Led)Variable Intermittent Windscreen Wipers
- 0.5 Litre Bottle Holder2X Rear Coat Hooks3 Rear Headrests3 Spoke Perforated Leather Steering WheelAdjustable Rear HeadrestsAmbient Lighting In Front CupholdersArmrest On Front Console BoxBlack Armrest On Center Console BoxBlack Insert On Steering WheelBlack Lower Dashboard, Front Door Armrests And Gear Shift SurroundBlack Stitching On Steering WheelBoot Underfloor StorageChrome Interior Door HandlesChrome Surround On Air Conditioning ButtonsClean Air FilterCloth UpholsteryDoor Courtesy LightDriver And Front Passenger Personal Led LightsDriver/Passenger Sunvisors With Illuminated Vanity MirrorsDual Zone Manual Air ConditioningElectric Front Passenger SeatFront Bottle HoldersFront Door PocketsFront Footwell LightsFront HeadrestsFront/Rear Assist GripsGrey Stitching On Front And Rear Door Armrests And SeatsHeated Front SeatsHumidifying Nanoetm Air PurifierLeather Like Door Trim, Front Door Armrests, Armrest, Gear StickLeather Like Texture On Lower DashboardLeather Rear ArmrestLed Boot LightLight On Driver And Front Passenger Sun VisorManually Adjustable Lumbar Support On Driver SeatManually Reclining Front Passenger SeatPiano Black Surround On Multimedia Display Screen And Gear-Shift ControlPower Height Adjustable Driver SeatPower Reclining Driver SeatPower Sliding Driver And Front Passenger SeatPower Tilting Cushion On Driver SeatPower Window Switches With Piano Black InsertsRear Cup HoldersRear Door ArmrestsRear Passenger Air VentsRear Passenger Personal LightsRemote Air-Conditioning SystemSatin Chrome Insert On Front Cup Holders And Upper DashboardSide Storage In BootSingle Compartment Glovebox With LightsSoft Touch Rear Door TrimSoft-Touch Texture On Upper DashboardSunglasses HolderTicket Holder On Driver Sun VisorTilt/Telescopic Adjustable Steering Wheel
- Toyota Safety Sense Pack - Mirai
- Abs+Electronic Brake Force DistributionAdjustable Front Driver And Passenger Seat Belt ExtenderBrake AssistDownhill Assist Control (Dac)Electronic Parking Brake With Auto HoldEmergency Brake Light Signal (Ebs)Front And Rear Seatbelt ReminderFront Passenger Airbag DetectorHill Start Assist Control (Hac)Isofix Child Restraint SystemPassenger Airbag On/Off SwitchPre-Tensioners And Force LimitersRear Door Child Safety LocksRear Side AirbagsSide AirbagsSupplemental Restraint System (Srs) 7 Airbags - Dual Driver, Dual Side Curtain, Side Impact And Driver Knee AirbagsTraction ControlTyre Pressure Warning
- Acoustic Vehicle Alert System (Avas)Anti Tamper AlarmImmobiliserIntrusion Sensor And AlarmRemote Central Door LockingSpeed Detecting Automatic Door LockTilt Detection Sensors
- Satin Chrome Deco Line On Doors
- 19" 5 Double Spoke Silver Alloy WheelsTyre Repair KitWheel Centre Caps
- Minimum Kerbweight1905 kgGross Vehicle Weight2415 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)142 litresNo. of Seats4
- Length4975 cmWidth1885 cmWheelbase2920 cmHeight1470 cm
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)9 secTop Speed109 mphEngine Power - BHP174 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW128 kwEngine Torque - LBS.FT221Engine Torque - NM300 nmEngine Torque - MKG30.6
- CC1 ccCatalytic ConvertorNoTransmissionAutoGears1 Speed
- Coin SeriesDesignCoin DescriptionHydrogen Fuel CellStandard manufacturers warranty - Years5 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage100000 milesSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0734eNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %88NCAP Child Occupant Protection %85NCAP Pedestrian Protection %80NCAP Safety Assist %82NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 095Badge Power174Badge Engine CC0 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark2Alternative Fuel QualifyingYes
- Tyre Size Front235/55 R19Tyre Size Rear235/55 R19Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type19" AlloyWheel Style5 Double SpokeAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- CO2 (g/km)0 g/kmStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6
- Battery Capacity in kWh1.24Battery TypeLithium-Ion
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelN/a
- WLTP - Hydrogen FC (kg/100km) - Comb0.79WLTP - Hydrogen FC (kg/100km) - Comb - TEH0.79WLTP - Hydrogen FC (kg/100km) - Comb - TEL0.79WLTP - Hydrogen FC (kg/100km) - Extra High1.03WLTP - Hydrogen FC (kg/100km) - Extra High - TEH1.03WLTP - Hydrogen FC (kg/100km) - Extra High - TEL1.03WLTP - Hydrogen FC (kg/100km) - High0.68WLTP - Hydrogen FC (kg/100km) - High - TEH0.68WLTP - Hydrogen FC (kg/100km) - High - TEL0.68WLTP - Hydrogen FC (kg/100km) - Low0.68WLTP - Hydrogen FC (kg/100km) - Low - TEH0.68WLTP - Hydrogen FC (kg/100km) - Low - TEL0.68WLTP - Hydrogen FC (kg/100km) - Medium0.63WLTP - Hydrogen FC (kg/100km) - Medium - TEH0.63WLTP - Hydrogen FC (kg/100km) - Medium - TEL0.63WLTP - Hydrogen FC (miles/kg) - Comb78.7WLTP - Hydrogen FC (miles/kg) - Comb - TEH78.7WLTP - Hydrogen FC (miles/kg) - Comb - TEL78.7WLTP - Hydrogen FC (miles/kg) - Extra High60.3WLTP - Hydrogen FC (miles/kg) - Extra High - TEH60.3WLTP - Hydrogen FC (miles/kg) - Extra High - TEL60.3WLTP - Hydrogen FC (miles/kg) - High91.4WLTP - Hydrogen FC (miles/kg) - High - TEH91.4WLTP - Hydrogen FC (miles/kg) - High - TEL91.4WLTP - Hydrogen FC (miles/kg) - Low91.4WLTP - Hydrogen FC (miles/kg) - Low - TEH91.4WLTP - Hydrogen FC (miles/kg) - Low - TEL91.4WLTP - Hydrogen FC (miles/kg) - Medium98.6WLTP - Hydrogen FC (miles/kg) - Medium - TEH98.6WLTP - Hydrogen FC (miles/kg) - Medium - TEL98.6
Why Choose Leasing?
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.