Toyota Prius Hatchback1.8 VVTi Business Edition 5 Doors CVT
Photos are for illustration purposes only.
No. Of Seats
- Anti-lock Brake System (ABS)ABSTraction controlTraction controlTraction controlESP
- AlarmAlarmImmobiliserImmobiliserRemote central lockingRemote central lockingKeyless goKeyless smart entry with push button start
- Alloy wheels15" alloy wheels
- Cloth seat upholsteryCloth upholsteryAudio remote controlMulti function steering wheelFront centre armrestFront door armrestsSteering wheel reach adjustmentTilt/telescopic steering column
- Space saver spare wheelSpace saver spare wheel
- OEM sound system6 speakersDigital radioDAB Digital radioUSB inputUSB and Aux in connectors + 12V front outlet
- Front electric windowsFront and rear power windowsRear wiperRear window wiper
- Lumbar supportElectric lumbar supportRear headrests3 rear headrestsFront head restraintsFront head restraintsIsofix child seat anchor pointsIsofix on 2nd row outer seatsFolding rear seats60/40 split folding rear seatHeated front seatHeated driver and front passenger seatsHeight adjustable drivers seatHeight adjustable driver seat
- Power Assisted SteeringElectric power steeringCollision avoidance brakingAdaptive cruise controlLane departure warningLane departure warning systemReverse parking aidReversing cameraLane departure warningLane trace assist
- Electronic Stability Program (ESP)Vehicle Stability Control (VSC)
- 3x3 point rear seat belts3 point seatbelts on all seatsTyre pressure monitorTyre pressure warning systemDrivers airbagSRS Airbags - Driver + Front passenger, front side, front and rear curtain and driver's knee airbagsLane departure warningLane departure alert (activates steering)
- Body coloured bumpersBody coloured bumpers
- 2 zone climate controlDual zone automatic air conditioning
- Blind spot informationBlind spot monitorHead up displayColour head up displayMobile phone App interfaceSmartphone integration with Apple CarPlay and Android autoTraffic sign recognitionRoad sign assist - RSATrip computerMulti information display screen and trip computer
- LED daytime running lightsLED daytime running lightsLED rear lightsLED rear combination lightsLED front Fog lightsLED front fog lampsLED headlightsLED headlights with auto high beam
- Electric door mirrorsPower adjustable door mirrorsHeated door mirrorsHeated and coloured side mirrors
- Wireless mobile phone chargingWireless Smartphone chargerBluetooth interfaceBluetooth connectivity
- Minimum Kerbweight1375 kgGross Vehicle Weight1790 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)43 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked725 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked725 kgMax. Loading Weight415 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)457 litresNo. of Seats5Luggage Capacity (Seats Down)-Turning Circle - Kerb to Kerb10.2
- Length4575 cmWidth1760 cmWheelbase2700 cmWidth (including mirrors)-Height1470 cmHeight (including roof rails)-
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNoWLTP - MPG - Low74.3WLTP - MPG - Medium76.4WLTP - MPG - High76.4WLTP - MPG - Extra High56.5WLTP - MPG - Comb67.3WLTP - MPG - Low - Min74.3WLTP - MPG - Low - Max65.7WLTP - MPG - Medium - Min76.4WLTP - MPG - Medium - Max67.3WLTP - MPG - High - Min76.4WLTP - MPG - High - Max67.3WLTP - MPG - Extra High - Min56.5WLTP - MPG - Extra High - Max49.6WLTP - MPG - Comb - Min67.3WLTP - MPG - Comb - Max60.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low3.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium3.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High3.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb4.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - Min3.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - Max4.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - Min3.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - Max4.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - Min3.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - Max4.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - Min5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - Max5.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Min4.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Max4.7
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)13.1 secTop Speed112 mphEngine Power - BHP122 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW90 kwEngine Power - RPM5200 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT105Engine Torque - NM142 nmEngine Torque - RPM3600 rpmEngine Torque - MKG14.5
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)80.5 mmCylinders - Stroke (mm)88.3 mmCC1798 ccCylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves16CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryMulti Point Fuel InjectionCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutFront TransverseCompression Ratio13.4:1TransmissionAutoGears1 SpeedEngine Code2zr-Fxe
- Coin SeriesBusiness EditionCoin DescriptionVvtiStandard manufacturers warranty - Years5 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage100000 milesSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoBased On ID-Insurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0713eTiming Belt Interval Mileage-Timing Belt Interval Frequency - Months-NCAP Adult Occupant Protection %-NCAP Child Occupant Protection %-NCAP Pedestrian Protection %-NCAP Safety Assist %-NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 09-Badge Power122Badge Engine CC1.8 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark4Alternative Fuel QualifyingYes
- Tyre Size Front195/65 R15Tyre Size Rear195/65 R15Tyre Size SpareSpace SaverWheel Type15" AlloyWheel Style-Alloys?YesSpace Saver?Yes
- CO2 (g/km)75 g/kmStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6Noise Level dB(A)67CO0.097 g/kmHC0.012NOx0.003HC+NOx-Particles-WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low85WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium83WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High84WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High113WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb94WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low - Min85WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low - Max97WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium - Min83WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium - Max95WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High - Min84WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High - Max96WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High - Min113WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High - Max129WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Max107WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Min94
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Leasing?
Brand New Vehicles
Full 5 Year Warranty
Fixed Monthly Payments
No MOT Costs For 3 Years
Why Choose Vanarama?
- Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
- Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
- There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
I have been driving an older Prius for some years and the fuel economy and ease of driving in the latest version is very g ...
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.