Toyota Rav4 Estate2.5 VVT-i Hybrid Design 5 Doors CVT
- 7" Tft Multi Information DisplayAnalog TachometerApple Car Play And Android AutoBluetooth SystemCyclist DetectionDrive Mode SelectorEcall Emergency Call SystemEco-Driving IndicatorElectric Power SteeringEv Audible AlertFront Parking SensorsFull Range Intelligent Adaptive Cruise ControlHybrid System IndicatorLane Departure Warning SystemLane Trace AssistLights On WarningMemory On Adjustable Speed LimiterMultimedia Switches On Steering WheelMy T Connected ServicesNight Time Pedestrian DetectionPower Boot Opening And ClosingPush Button StartRear Parking CameraRear Parking SensorsRemote Boot Door Release In CabinRemote Boot Door Release In KeyRoad Sign Assist - RsaTouch 2 Go Navigation System Including 3D Maps And Voice ControlTraffic Sign RecognitionTrip ComputerVoice Control System
- Vehicle Stability Control (Vsc)
- 6 Speakers8" Multimedia Display Touch ScreenAuxiliary Socket For External Mp3 PlayerDab AudioToyota Touch Media SystemUsb Connection
- Adaptive Automatic High BeamAutomatic Headlamp LevellingAutomatic HeadlightsAutomatic WipersAutomatically Retractable Door MirrorsBlack Roof RailsBody Colour Door HandlesBody Colour Door MirrorsBody Colour Rear SpoilerBody Colour RoofBody Coloured BumpersBody Coloured Shark-Fin AntennaDual Exhaust PipesElectric Adjustable Door MirrorsElectrochromatic Rear View MirrorEmergency Brake-Light Signal (Ebs)Follow Me Home HeadlightsFront Fog LightsHeated Door MirrorsLed Daytime Running LightsLed High Mounted Stop LampLed Rear Combination LightsLed Rear LightsMeshed Upper Front GrilleParabola Led HeadlightsPower Front WindowsPower Rear WindowsPrivacy GlassRear Screen Wiper - IntermittentRear Windscreen DefoggerSilver Front Under-RunSilver Rear Under-RunTrailer Sway ControlTurning Signal Integrated Indicators In Door Mirrors
- 3 Rear Headrests60/40 Split Fold Rear Seat BackBoot LightClean Air FilterCloth UpholsteryDriver And Front Passenger Personal LightDriver And Front Passenger Whiplash Injury Lessening SeatsDriver And Passenger Sunvisors With Illuminated Vanity MirrorsDual Sided Deck Board In BootDual Zone Automatic Air ConditioningFloor MatsFolding Rear Centre ArmrestFront And Rear Bottle HoldersFront Centre ArmrestFront Footwell LightsFront HeadrestsFront/Rear Roof Mounted Assist GripsGrey Roof LiningIlluminated Entry SystemIsofix Child Seat PreparationLeather Gear Shift With Chrome SurroundManual Telescopic And Tilt 3-Spoke Leather Steering Wheel With Chrome InsertManually Height-Adjustable Sliding And Reclining Driver SeatManually Reclining And Sliding Front Passenger SeatPollen FilterRear Coat HooksRear Door ArmrestsRear Passenger Air VentsRear View Display In Display Audio Screen With Dynamic Guide LinesReclining Rear SeatsSatin Chrome Interior Door HandlesSunglasses HolderTelephone And Voice Recognition Switches On Steering Wheel
- 3X3 Point Rear SeatbeltsAbs/EbdAcoustic Vehicle Alerting SystemAdjustable Front Driver And Passenger Seat Belt ExtenderBrake Assist FunctionBrake Hold FunctionChild Proof Door LocksCollision Mitigation Braking SystemDriver/Front Passenger AirbagsDriver/Front Passenger Side AirbagsDrivers Knee AirbagElectronic Parking BrakeElectronic Stability Programme (Esp)Front And Rear Curtain AirbagsFront And Rear Seatbelt ReminderFront Passenger Airbag DetectorHill Start AssistPassenger Airbag Cut-Off DevicePedestrian DetectionPre Collision SystemSeatbelt Pretensioners With Load LimitersToyota Safety SenseTraction ControlTyre Pressure Warning
- Glass-Breaking Alarm SensorsImmobiliserIntrusion AlarmLight - On And Key In ReminderMotion Sensor AlarmRemote Central LockingSmart Entry + Smart StartSpeed Sensitive Auto Door LockingTilt Detection Sensors
- Piano Black Centre Console With Silver InsertSoft-Touch Black Lower DashboardSoft-Touch Black Upper Dashboard With Silver Insert
- Full Size Spare Wheel
- Minimum Kerbweight1654 kgGross Vehicle Weight2155 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)55 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked1650 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgMax. Loading Weight501 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)580 litresNo. of Seats5Max. Roof Load70 kgTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb11
- Length4600 cmWidth1855 cmWheelbase2690 cmHeight1685 cm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNoEC Urban (mpg)62.8 mpgEC Extra Urban (mpg)61.4 mpgEC Combined (mpg)64.2 mpgWLTP - MPG - Low47.1WLTP - MPG - Medium57.6WLTP - MPG - High56.5WLTP - MPG - Extra High41.5WLTP - MPG - Comb48.7WLTP - MPG - Low - TEL47.1WLTP - MPG - Low - TEH45.6WLTP - MPG - Medium - TEL57.6WLTP - MPG - Medium - TEH57.6WLTP - MPG - High - TEL56.5WLTP - MPG - High - TEH55.4WLTP - MPG - Extra High - TEL41.5WLTP - MPG - Extra High - TEH40.9WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEL48.7WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEH47.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium4.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High6.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb5.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - TEL6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - TEH6.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - TEL4.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - TEH4.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - TEL5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - TEH5.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - TEL6.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - TEH6.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEL5.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEH5.9
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)8.1 secTop Speed111 mphEngine Power - BHP222 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW163 kwEngine Power - RPM5700 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT163Engine Torque - NM221 nmEngine Torque - RPM3600 rpmEngine Torque - MKG22.5
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)87.5 mmCylinders - Stroke (mm)103.5 mmCC2487 ccCylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves16CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryMulti Point Fuel InjectionCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutFront TransverseCompression Ratio14.0:1TransmissionAutoGears1 SpeedEngine CodeA25a-Fxs
- Coin SeriesDesignCoin DescriptionVvt-I HybridStandard manufacturers warranty - Years5 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage100000 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0728eNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %93NCAP Child Occupant Protection %87NCAP Pedestrian Protection %85NCAP Safety Assist %77NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 095Badge Power222Badge Engine CC2.5 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark5Alternative Fuel QualifyingYes
- Tyre Size Front225/60 R18Tyre Size Rear225/60 R18Tyre Size SpareFull SizeWheel Type18" AlloyWheel Style5-SpokeAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- CO2 (g/km)101 g/kmStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6Noise Level dB(A)69CO0.169 g/kmHC0.017NOx0.003WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low137WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium110WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High114WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High154WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb131WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low - TEL137WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low - TEH141WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium - TEL110WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium - TEH113WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High - TEL114WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High - TEH117WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High - TEL154WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High - TEH158WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEH134WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEL131
- Battery Capacity in kWh1.6Battery TypeNickel-Metal Hydride
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Leasing?
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.