Toyota Yaris Cross Estate1.5 Hybrid Icon 5 Doors CVT
- 4.2" Multi Information Display8.2" Multimedia System With Smartphone Integration With Apple Carplay And Android AutoBluetooth ConnectivityDriver Attention Alert SystemEcall Emergency SystemElectric Power SteeringFull Range Intelligent Adaptive Cruise ControlLane Trace AssistMultimedia, Audio, Telephone And Voice Recognition Switches On Steering WheelMy T Connected ServicesReversing CameraRoad Sign Assist - Rsa
- 6 SpeakersDab Digital RadioUsb Connection
- Acoustic Windscreen GlassAuto High Beam [Ahb] With On/Off SwitchAuto Windscreen WipersAutomatic HeadlightsBlack Shark-Fin AntennaBlack Upper Front GrilleBody Colour Door HandlesBody Colour Rear BumperElectric Adjustable Heated Door MirrorsFollow Me Home HeadlightsFront And Rear Electric Windows With Auto Up/Down FunctionFront Auto Power Windows With Anti Jam ProtectionHalogen Projector HeadlightsLed Daytime Running LightsManually Retractable Door MirrorsRear Auto Power Windows With Anti Jam Protection
- 12V Power Outlet - Front2X Rear Coat Hooks3 Spoke Leather Steering Wheel60/40 Split Folding Rear SeatAuto Air ConditioningFabric UpholsteryFront Console BoxFront Cup HoldersFront Head RestraintsGloveboxGrey Roof LiningHeight Adjustable Driver's SeatHeight Adjustable Front Passenger SeatLeather GearshiftManual Telescopic And Tilting Steering WheelMirror On Driver And Passenger Sun VisorRear Head RestraintsSoft Tonneau Cover
- 3X3 Point Rear Seat BeltsAbs+Ebd+Brake AssistDriver And Passenger Central AirbagsDriver And Passenger Front AirbagsDriver And Passenger Side AirbagsElectronic Parking BrakeEmergency Brake Light System (Ebs)Pre-Collision System Enhanced With Emergency Steering AssistPre-Collision System With Pedestrian And Cyclist DetectionRear Passenger Side AirbagsSupplemental Restraint System (Srs) 8 Airbags: Driver & Passenger's Airbags, Dual Side Curtain Airbags, Side Impact Airbags, Front Centre AirbagTyre Pressure Warning System
- Keyless Smart Entry With Push Button Start
- 16" 10 Spoke Alloy WheelsTyre Repair Kit
- Minimum Kerbweight1175 kgGross Vehicle Weight1690 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)36 litresMax. Loading Weight515 kgNo. of Seats5Turning Circle - Kerb to Kerb10.6
- Length4180 cmWidth1765 cmWheelbase2560 cmHeight1595 cm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNoWLTP - MPG - Low91.1WLTP - MPG - Medium85.6WLTP - MPG - High72.4WLTP - MPG - Extra High46.3WLTP - MPG - Comb64.2WLTP - MPG - Low - TEL91.1WLTP - MPG - Low - TEH74.4WLTP - MPG - Medium - TEL85.6WLTP - MPG - Medium - TEH72.7WLTP - MPG - High - TEL72.4WLTP - MPG - High - TEH62.7WLTP - MPG - Extra High - TEL46.3WLTP - MPG - Extra High - TEH40.3WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEL64.2WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEH54.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low3.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium3.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High3.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High6.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb4.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - TEL3.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - TEH3.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - TEL3.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - TEH3.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - TEL3.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - TEH4.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - TEL6.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - TEH7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEL4.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEH5.2
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)7 secTop Speed106 mphEngine Power - BHP116 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW85 kwEngine Power - RPM5500 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT89Engine Torque - NM120 nmEngine Torque - RPM3600 rpmEngine Torque - MKG12.2
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)80.5 mmCylinders - Stroke (mm)97.6 mmCC1490 ccCylinders3Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves12CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryMulti Point Fuel InjectionCatalytic ConvertorYesCompression Ratio14.0:1TransmissionAutoGears1 SpeedEngine CodeM15a-Fxe
- Coin SeriesIconCoin DescriptionHybridSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0711eService Interval Mileage10000 milesService Interval Frequency - Months12 monthsNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %86NCAP Child Occupant Protection %84NCAP Pedestrian Protection %78NCAP Safety Assist %81NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 095Badge Power116Badge Engine CC1.5 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Alternative Fuel QualifyingYes
- Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type16" AlloyAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low70WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium75WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High88WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High138WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb100WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low - TEL70WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low - TEH86WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium - TEL75WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium - TEH88WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High - TEL88WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High - TEH102WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High - TEL138WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High - TEH159WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEH117WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEL100
- Battery Capacity in kWh1.5Battery TypeLithium-Ion
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Leasing?
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.