Search for the best van and pickup leasing deals.

Ask the Experts

  • Hi, I have a Ford Transit on a two year lease from you. I have seen a private number plate from the DVLA that I would like to put on the van. I have looked into buying it but they need to know who the registered keeper is. Just wondering if that's me?

    Gary Lemon

    Our expert Gary answered...

    Hi. Thank you very much for your question. When you're looking to purchase a personal number plate for your commercial vehicle the registered keeper will be the lease company that supplied the finance for your vehicle. The finance company that you are with will have a dedicated team who can help you with this. If you need help with contact numbers or email addresses please contact our Customer Service team on 01442 838192 and they will be able to point you in the right direction. Kind regards, James Pocock, Senior Account Manager

    Question asked 01/08/2014
View other recently asked questions