Citroen Berlingo M1.5 BlueHDi 650Kg Enterprise Ed 100ps 6 Spd [S/S]
- Citroen Connect Box With Emergency And Assistance SystemCruise Control With Programmable Speed LimiterElectric Power Assisted Steering With Height And Reach Adjustable Steering WheelLockable Fuel CapMulti-Function Trip ComputerRev Counter With Maintenance And Gear Efficiency Indicators (Gei)Tyre Pressure Monitor
- Apple Carplay/Android Auto
- Automatic LightsElectric Front Windows With One Touch OperationElectrically Adjustable Door Mirrors With Temperature SensorHeight Adjustable Halogen Headlights With Automatic Illumination And Integrated Daytime Running Lights (Drls)High Level Third Brake LightNearside Side Sliding DoorSide Rubbing StripsTwo Speed Intermittent Front WipersVisible Vin At Windscreen Base
- 12 Volt Socket In Dashboard6 Floor Mounted Load Securing Rings6 Load Tie-Down Hooks In Cargo AreaAir ConditioningCup Holders For Driver And Passenger On Either Side Of The DashboardCurtina Cloth UpholsteryFront Door Pockets With 1.5L Bottle HolderHard Plastic Floor Protection In CabinOverhead Storage Shelf In CabinRemote Temperature Pre-ConditioningTopbox Storage Compartment
- Automatic Activation Of Hazard Warning Lights On Major DecelerationDoor Opening Warning And Audible Lights On WarningDriver/Passenger Seatbelt Unfastened WarningDrivers Airbag
- Dashboard Mounted Central Locking Push Button And Auto Locking Above 7MphRemote Central Locking With Deadlocking, Selective Cab And Load Area Locking Via 3 Button Plip Remote Control KeyThatcham Approved Rolling Code Transponder Immobiliser
- Electronic Stability Control And Abs With Hill Start Assist, Eba And Ebfd
- Co2118HcNot AvailableStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Comb143 g/kmWltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Comb - Teh161 g/kmWltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Comb - Tel136 g/kmWltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Extra High - Teh176Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Extra High - Tel153Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - High - Teh135Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - High - Tel113Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Low - Teh164Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Low - Tel134Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Medium - Teh146Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Medium - Tel117
- Automatic TransmissionNoBore75 mmCatalytic ConvertorYesCc1499 ccCompression Ratio16.4:1Cooling SystemWaterCylinder LayoutIn-LineCylinders4Engine LayoutFront TransverseEngine MakeNot AvailableFuel DeliveryCommon RailFuel TypeDieselGears6 SpeedManual TransmissionYesNumber Of Valves16Stroke84.8 mm
- EcNoWltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Comb - Teh6.1Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Comb - Tel5.2Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Extra High - Teh6.7Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Extra High - Tel5.9Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - High - Teh5.2Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - High - Tel4.3Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Low - Teh6.3Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Low - Tel5.1Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Medium - Teh5.6Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Medium - Tel4.5Wltp - Mpg - Comb - Teh46.3Wltp - Mpg - Comb - Tel54.3Wltp - Mpg - Extra High - Teh42.1Wltp - Mpg - Extra High - Tel48.2Wltp - Mpg - High - Teh54.8Wltp - Mpg - High - Tel65.6Wltp - Mpg - Low - Teh45.1Wltp - Mpg - Low - Tel55.1Wltp - Mpg - Medium - Teh50.6Wltp - Mpg - Medium - Tel63.4
- Did At Least One Aspect Of This Vehicles Safety Give Cause For Concern?NoBadge Engine Cc1.5 ccBadge Power100Based On IdNot AvailableBattery Volts12Chassis Engine NumberNot AvailableClutchSingle Dry PlateCoin DescriptionNot AvailableCoin Gross Vehicle Weight CodeNot AvailableCoin Power Output CodeNot AvailableCoin SeriesNot AvailableCoin Wheelbase Description CodeNot AvailableCoin Wheelbase Name CodeNot AvailableExhaust SystemCatalytic ConverterFront BrakesVentilated DiscsFront SuspensionMacpherson StrutsGeneration Mark3Ghost Model For Valuation PurposesNoHand BrakeRear WheelsInsurance Group 1Not AvailableInsurance Group 2Not AvailableNcap Adult Occupant Protection %Not AvailableNcap Child Occupant Protection %Not AvailableNcap Overall Rating - Effective February 09Not AvailableNcap Overall Rating - LcvNot AvailableNcap Pedestrian Protection %Not AvailableNcap Safety Assist %Not AvailableRear BrakesDiscsRear SuspensionTrailing ArmRelative HeightH1Relative LengthL1Running Cost League HeadingsSmallService Interval Frequency - Months24 monthsService Interval Mileage25000 milesSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoStandard Manufacturers Warranty - Mileage100000 milesStandard Manufacturers Warranty - Years3 yearsSteeringPasThis Vehicle Is Classed As A Car For Ved PurposesNoVehicle Homologation ClassN1Vin/Frame No.Not Available
- 0 To 62 Mph (Secs)11.5 secBhp102 bhpEngine Power Kw75 kwEngine Power Rpm3750 rpmEngine Torque Lbs.Ft184 lbs.ftEngine Torque Mkg25.5 mkgEngine Torque Nm250 nmEngine Torque Rpm1750 rpmTop Speed102 mph
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRde Certification LevelRde 2
- Alloys?NoAutomatic ClutchNoPlated 3Rd AxleNot AvailablePlated 4Th AxleNot AvailableSpace Saver?NoTyre MakeNot AvailableTyre Size Front195/65 R15Tyre Size Rear195/65 R15Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel StyleNot AvailableWheel Type15" Steel
- Front Overhang892 mmHeight1840 mmHeight (Including Roof Rails)Not AvailableLength4403 mmLoad Deck Height548 mmLoad Height1236 mmLoad Length1817 mmLoad Space Width Between Wheel Arches1229 mmLoad Width1550 mmLower Rear Door Width1241 mmRear Door Height1196 mmRear Overhang726 mmSide Load Door Height1072 mmSide Load Door Width675 mmTurning Circle - Kerb To Kerb10.82Upper Rear Door Width1087 mmWheelbase2785 mmWidth (Excluding Mirrors)1848 mmWidth (Including Mirrors)2107 mm
- Boot Capacity SaloonsNot AvailableFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)53 litresGross Train Weight3520 kgGross Vehicle Weight2020 kgLoad Space Volume3.3Luggage Capacity (Seats Down)Not AvailableLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)Not AvailableLuggage Capacity - 2Nd Row Seats RemovedNot AvailableLuggage Capacity - 2Nd Row Seats UpNot AvailableLuggage Capacity - 3Rd Row Seats DownNot AvailableLuggage Capacity - 3Rd Row Seats RemovedNot AvailableLuggage Capacity - 3Rd Row Seats UpNot AvailableMax. Towing Weight - Braked1500 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked710 kgMinimum Kerbweight1362 kgNo. Of Seats3Payload658 kgPlated 2Nd Axle1075Plated Front Axle1200
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Independent Review By Car & Driving
Citroen's third generation Berlingo van is bigger than you might expect - and more sophisticated. Jonathan Crouch drives it.
Ten Second Review
Citroen's much improved third generation Berlingo remains one of the market's best selling compact vans, offering a usefully large payload capacity and a maximum load volume of up to 4.4m3. It's now been upgraded with some extra cabin tec...Read More
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?
Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?
Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?
A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?
In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?
Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?
The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?
If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.
- What driver assistance technology does the Citroen Berlingo have as standard?
As standard, all Citroen Berlingos will have the following driver tech installed: automatic headlights, daytime-running lights, DAB radio, Bluetooth connectivity, USB ports, electric front windows, electrically adjustable mirrors and rear parking sensors. If you opt for a vehicle with a higher trim level, more tech and features are added at each level, so check the full spec above for additional features included with this vehicle.How long is the warranty on the Citroen Berlingo?
Every Citroen Berlingo comes with a 3-year or 100,000-mile (whichever comes first) manufacturer's warranty. This warranty cover begins when the vehicle is first registered.What safety equipment does the Citroen Berlingo M have as standard?
Every Citroen Berlingo comes with a driver's airbag, electronic stability control (ESC) and the hazard warning lights will come on automatically if you have to brake suddenly. Every Berlingo also comes with a Citroen Connect Box fitted - this clever box lets you contact the emergency services direct from your van in the event of a crash or emergency situation. The rear door hinges are integrated into the body panels to stop thieves from being able to damage them and access your cargo area without breaking the door. And, remote central locking is also included as standard.How many doors does the Citroen Berlingo M have?
All Citroen Berlingo M models have 2 rear doors, 1 side sliding door and 2 cabin doors (driver and passenger) as standard.What is the Citroen Berlingo M's maximum payload?
The Citroen Berlingo M can carry a maximum payload of up to 1000kg, although this payload depends on the engine size and can vary from 650kg up to the maximum 1000kg - check the specs above to see what max payload this particular model can carry.