Citroen Berlingo Xl1.5 BlueHDi 950Kg Enterprise Ed 130ps EAT8 [S/S]
- Citroen Connect Box With Emergency And Assistance SystemCruise Control With Programmable Speed LimiterElectric Power Assisted Steering With Height And Reach Adjustable Steering WheelLockable Fuel CapMulti-Function Trip ComputerRev Counter With Maintenance And Gear Efficiency Indicators (Gei)Tyre Pressure Monitor
- Apple Carplay/Android Auto
- Automatic LightsElectric Front Windows With One Touch OperationHeight Adjustable Halogen Headlights With Automatic Illumination And Integrated Daytime Running Lights (Drls)High Level Third Brake LightSide Rubbing StripsSliding Offside Side Loading DoorTwin Sliding Side Load DoorsTwo Speed Intermittent Front WipersVisible Vin At Windscreen Base
- 12 Volt Socket In Dashboard6 Floor Mounted Load Securing RingsAir ConditioningCup Holders For Driver And Passenger On Either Side Of The DashboardCuritiba Cloth UpholsteryFront Door Pockets With 1.5L Bottle HolderHard Plastic Floor Protection In CabinOverhead Storage Shelf In CabinRemote Temperature Pre-ConditioningTopbox Storage Compartment
- Automatic Activation Of Hazard Warning Lights On Major DecelerationDoor Opening Warning And Audible Lights On WarningDriver/Passenger Seatbelt Unfastened WarningDrivers Airbag
- Dashboard Mounted Central Locking Push Button And Auto Locking Above 7MphPerimetric And Volumetric Thatcham Category 1 Approved Alarm With Tilt SensorRemote Central Locking With Deadlocking, Selective Cab And Load Area Locking Via 3 Button Plip Remote Control KeyThatcham Approved Rolling Code Transponder Immobiliser
- Electronic Stability Control And Abs With Hill Start Assist, Eba And Ebfd
- Standard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage100000 milesExhaust SystemCatalytic ConverterFront BrakesVentilated DiscsRear BrakesDiscsHand BrakeRear WheelsBattery Volts12Front SuspensionMacpherson StrutsRear SuspensionTrailing ArmSteeringPasClutchSingle Dry PlateAny aspect of the vehicles safety cause concern?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoThis vehicle is classed as a car for VED purposesNoGhost model for valuation purposesNoService Interval Mileage25000 monthsService Interval Frequency - Months24Badge Engine CC1.5Badge Power130Vehicle Homologation ClassN1Generation Mark3
- Minimum Kerbweight1430 kgGross Vehicle Weight2400 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)53 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked1000 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgPayload953 kgLoad Space Volume3.8No. of Seats3Plated Front Axle1200Plated 2nd Axle1400Gross Train Weight3370 kg
- Length4753 mmWidth (excluding mirrors)1848 mmWheelbase2975 mmWidth (including mirrors)2107 mmHeight1849 mmLoad Length2167 mmLoad Width1550 mmLoad Height1243 mmTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb11.43Front Overhang892Rear Overhang886Side Load Door Width675Side Load Door Height1072Lower Rear Door Width1241Upper Rear Door Width1087Rear Door Height1196Load Deck Height571Load Space Width Between Wheel Arches1229
- ECNoWLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEH6.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEL5.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - TEH6.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - TEL5.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - TEH5.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - TEL4.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - TEH6.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - TEL5.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - TEH5.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - TEL4.5WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEH47WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEL55.7WLTP - MPG - Extra High - TEH41.9WLTP - MPG - Extra High - TEL48.3WLTP - MPG - High - TEH54.4WLTP - MPG - High - TEL65.3WLTP - MPG - Low - TEH43.6WLTP - MPG - Low - TEL51WLTP - MPG - Medium - TEH49.8WLTP - MPG - Medium - TEL62.3
- 0 to 6210.6 secTop Speed114 mphBHP131 bhpPSYes0 to 60NoEngine Power KW96 kwEngine Power RPM3750 rpmEngine Torque LBS.FT221Engine Torque NM300 nmEngine Torque RPM1750 rpmEngine Torque MKG30.6
- Bore75 mmStroke84.8 mmCC1499 ccCylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves16Fuel TypeDieselCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutFront TransverseCompression Ratio16.4:1Gears8 SpeedFuel DeliveryCommon RailCooling SystemWaterAutomatic TransmissionYesManual TransmissionNo
- Tyre Size Front215/65 R16Tyre Size Rear215/65 R16Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type16" SteelAlloys?NoSpace Saver?NoAutomatic ClutchYes
- CO2111 g/kmStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb158WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEH164WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEL151
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your business or personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.
- What driver assistance technology does the Citroen Berlingo have as standard?As standard, all Citroen Berlingos will have the following driver tech installed: automatic headlights, daytime-running lights, DAB radio, Bluetooth connectivity, USB ports, electric front windows, electrically adjustable mirrors and rear parking sensors. If you opt for a vehicle with a higher trim level, more tech and features are added at each level, so check the full spec above for additional features included with this vehicle.How long is the warranty on the Citroen Berlingo?Every Citroen Berlingo comes with a 3-year or 100,000-mile (whichever comes first) manufacturer's warranty. This warranty cover begins when the vehicle is first registered.What safety equipment does the Citroen Berlingo XL have as standard?Every Citroen Berlingo comes with a driver's airbag, electronic stability control (ESC) and the hazard warning lights will come on automatically if you have to brake suddenly. Every Berlingo also comes with a Citroen Connect Box fitted - this clever box lets you contact the emergency services direct from your van in the event of a crash or emergency situation. The rear door hinges are integrated into the body panels to stop thieves from being able to damage them and access your cargo area without breaking the door. And, remote central locking is also included as standard.How many doors does the Citroen Berlingo XL have?All Citroen Berlingo XL models have 2 rear doors, 2 side sliding doors and 2 cabin doors as standard - which makes it one of the most-accessible small vans on the market.What is the Citroen Berlingo XL's maximum payload?The Citroen Berlingo XL can carry a maximum payload of up to 950kg.