Citroen Dispatch Xl1000 1.5 BlueHDi 100 Van Enterprise Pro
The trim & wheels are for illustration purposes only. For exact trim see full spec below.
- Battery Charge WarningClockCruise Control With Speed LimiterLocking Fuel CapMulti-Function On-Board Trip ComputerOil Level Warning LightOutside Temperature GaugePasRev Counter With Maintenance And Gear Efficiency Indicators (Gei)Service IndicatorSide Indicator WarningSpeedometer With Digital Odometer And Digital Trip Recorder
- 2 Speed Intermittent Front WipersBlack Door MirrorsElectric Front Windows With One Touch & Anti Pinch FunctionFront Windows Tinted To 30 Percentage OpacityHeight Adjustable Halogen HeadlightsHigh Level Third Brake LightLaminated Acoustic WindscreenPreparation For Towbar-Wiring And Connector For Towbar InterfaceReversing LightsTwin Sliding Side DoorsVisible Vin At Windscreen Base
- 8 Load Tie-Down Hooks In Cargo AreaClosed Upper And Open Lower GloveboxesCup Holders For Driver And Passenger In Top Of DashboardDashboard Storage AreasDriver And Passenger Sun VisorsFront Door Pockets With 1.5L Bottle HolderHard Plastic Floor Protection In CabinHeight Adjustable Head Restraints For Driver And Front Passengers SeatsHeight And Reach Adjustable Steering WheelLarge Courtesy LightsLoad Compartment Interior LightMica Cloth/Vinyl UpholsteryModuwork - Dual Passenger Seat, Foldup Outer Seat, Folding Table In Central Seat, Under Seat Storage,Height Adj Drivers Seat With Lumbar Adj & ArmrestRemote Temperature Pre-ConditioningStorage Under Squab Of Central Passenger Seat
- Visibility Pack With Automatic Lights - Dispatch
- Acoustic Vehicle Alerting SystemAutomatic Fuel Cut Off & Door UnlockingDoor Opening Warning And Audible Lights On WarningDriver And Front Passenger's Airbags With Passenger's Airbag Deactivate SwitchHeight-Adjustable 3-Point Pre-Tensioner Seat Belts With Force LimiterUnfastened Seat Belt Warning For Driver And Passengers
- Dashboard Mounted Central Locking Push Button And Auto Locking Above 7MphPerimeter And Volumetric Thatcham Category 1 Approved AlarmRemote Central Locking With Deadlocking, Selective Cab And Load Area Locking Via 3 Button Plip Remote Control KeyRolling Code Transponder Immobiliser
- 12V Socket In Cabin12V Socket In Cargo AreaElectronic Stability Control And Abs With Hill Start Assist, Eba And Ebfd
- Full Size Spare Wheel
- Minimum Kerbweight1670 kgGross Vehicle Weight2830 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)70 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked2000 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgPayload1160 kgLoad Space Volume6.1No. of Seats3Plated Front Axle1500Plated 2nd Axle1800Gross Train Weight4230 kg
- Length5309 cmWidth (excluding mirrors)1920 cmWheelbase3275 cmWidth (including mirrors)2204 cmHeight1910 cmLoad Length2862 cmLoad Width1628 cmLoad Height1397 cmTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb12.4Front Overhang881Rear Overhang1153Side Load Door Width935Side Load Door Height1241Lower Rear Door Width1282Upper Rear Door Width1282Rear Door Height1220Load Space Width Between Wheel Arches1258
- Standard manufacturers warranty - Years2 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage999999 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years1 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years6 yearsExhaust SystemCatalytic Converter And EgrFront BrakesVentilated DiscsRear BrakesDiscsHand BrakeRear WheelsBattery Volts12Front SuspensionMacpherson StrutsRear SuspensionCoil SpringsSteeringPasClutchSingle Dry PlateAny aspect of the vehicles safety cause concern?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoGhost model for valuation purposesNoService Interval Mileage25000 monthsService Interval Frequency - Months12NCAP Safety Assist %37Badge Engine CC1.5Badge Power100Vehicle Homologation ClassN1Generation Mark3NCAP Overall Rating - LCVBronze
- ECNoWLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEH7.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEL6.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - TEH8.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - TEL7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - TEH6.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - TEL5.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - TEH7.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - TEL7.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - TEH6.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - TEL5.8WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEH38.7WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEL45WLTP - MPG - Extra High - TEH34.2WLTP - MPG - Extra High - TEL40.6WLTP - MPG - High - TEH43.9WLTP - MPG - High - TEL51.7WLTP - MPG - Low - TEH37.3WLTP - MPG - Low - TEL39.8WLTP - MPG - Medium - TEH41.6WLTP - MPG - Medium - TEL49.1
- Top Speed90 mphBHP102 bhpPSYesEngine Power KW75 kwEngine Power RPM3500 rpmEngine Torque LBS.FT199Engine Torque NM270 nmEngine Torque RPM1600 rpmEngine Torque MKG27.5
- Bore75 mmStroke84.8 mmCC1499 ccCylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves16Valve gearDohcFuel TypeDieselCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutFront TransverseGears6 SpeedFuel DeliveryCommon RailCooling SystemWaterAutomatic TransmissionNoManual TransmissionYes
- Tyre Size SpareFull SizeWheel Type16" SteelAlloys?NoSpace Saver?NoAutomatic ClutchNo
- CO2146 g/kmStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb180WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEH191WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEL180
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your business or personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Independent Review By Car & Driving
Citroen reckons that this third generation Dispatch van is its most important commercial vehicle for two decades. Jonathan Crouch checks out what's on offer.
Ten Second Review
The Dispatch is Citroen's idea of what a medium-sized van should be and goes up against some tough LCV rivals in this sector like Ford's Transit Custom and Volkswagen's Transporter. Style, size and technolog...Read More
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.