Citroen Relay 35 Heavy L42.2 BlueHDi H3 Van 140ps Enterprise Edition
- Battery Charge WarningCruise Control With Variable Speed LimiterDoor Open Warning For Cab DoorsGearshift IndicatorHandbrake On Warning LightLocking Fuel CapLow Fuel Warning LightOil Level IndicatorPower Steering (Non Variable)Rear Parking Distance SensorRev Counter, Trip Computer, Water Temperature And Fuel GuageSeatbelt Warning IndicatorTelematics Box For Free2move Connect Fleet Services
- 7" Colour Touchscreen With Dab Radio, Integrated Satellite Navigation, Bluetooth Handsfree, Usb Socket And Steering Wheel Mounted ControlsMirrorscreen With Apple Carplay And Android Auto
- Electric Front WindowsHalogen Headlights With Clear Polycarbonate LensesLaminated WindscreenNearside Sliding Side Loading DoorNon Automatic 2 Speed Intermittent Front Windscreen WipersRemote Headlight Adjustment From FaciaSide Rubbing StripsTinted WindowsTwin Lens Door Mirrors With Electrically Adjustable And Heated Upper Mirror
- 10 Tie-Down HooksBulb Out Warning For Side Light,Headlamp And IndicatorsCentral Dash Folding ClipboardDrivers Seat With Height, Rake, Lumbar And Reach Adjustment, And Drivers Armrest, With Storage Compartment Under SeatLoad Compartment Interior LightLower Central Glovebox With Dashboard Tablet HolderMagnet Cloth UpholsteryManual Air Conditioning For Cab Area With GloveboxNon Illuminated Lockable Glove BoxNon Slip Hardwearing Front Cabin Floor CoveringPassenger Grab HandleReach Adjustable Steering ColumnTwo Cup Holders And Mobile Phone Storage In Centre Of Lower DashboardTwo Load Area Lights
- Drivers Airbag
- High Frequency Remote Control Central Locking With 3 Button PlipLights On AlarmLocking For CabPerimetric Alarm And DeadlocksThatcham Rolling Transponder ImmobiliserVisible Vehicle Identification Number (Vin)
- AbsElectronic Brake Force Distribution (Ebfd)Electronic Stability Control (Esc)Emergency Brake AssistHill Start Assist
- Steel Wheel Centre Cap
- Co0.014HcNot AvailableHc+Nox0.039Noise Level Db(A)70Nox0.035Particles0.001Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Comb257 g/kmWltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Comb - Teh289 g/kmWltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Comb - Tel257 g/kmWltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Extra High - Teh336Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Extra High - Tel184Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - High - Teh262Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - High - Tel181Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Low - Teh275Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Low - Tel203Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Medium - Teh260Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Medium - Tel179
- Automatic TransmissionNoBore85 mmCatalytic ConvertorYesCc2179 ccCompression Ratio16.1:1Cooling SystemWaterCylinder LayoutIn-LineCylinders4Engine CodesDw12rudEngine LayoutFront TransverseEngine MakeNot AvailableFuel DeliveryCommon RailFuel TypeDieselGears6 SpeedManual TransmissionYesNumber Of Valves16Stroke96 mmValve GearDohc
- EcNoWltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Comb - Teh11Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Comb - Tel7Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Extra High - Teh12.8Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Extra High - Tel7Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - High - Teh10Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - High - Tel6.9Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Low - Teh10.5Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Low - Tel7.7Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Medium - Teh9.9Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Medium - Tel6.8Wltp - Mpg - Comb - Teh25.6Wltp - Mpg - Comb - Tel40.1Wltp - Mpg - Extra High - Teh22Wltp - Mpg - Extra High - Tel40.3Wltp - Mpg - High - Teh28.3Wltp - Mpg - High - Tel40.9Wltp - Mpg - Low - Teh26.9Wltp - Mpg - Low - Tel36.5Wltp - Mpg - Medium - Teh28.5Wltp - Mpg - Medium - Tel41.4
- Alternative Fuel QualifyingNoDid At Least One Aspect Of This Vehicles Safety Give Cause For Concern?NoBadge Engine Cc2.2 ccBadge Power140Based On IdNot AvailableBattery Volts12Chassis Engine NumberNot AvailableClutchSingle Dry PlateCoin DescriptionNot AvailableCoin Gross Vehicle Weight CodeNot AvailableCoin Power Output CodeNot AvailableCoin SeriesNot AvailableCoin Wheelbase Description CodeNot AvailableCoin Wheelbase Name CodeNot AvailableExhaust SystemCatalytic ConverterFront BrakesVentilated DiscsFront SuspensionMacpherson StrutsGeneration Mark2Ghost Model For Valuation PurposesNoHand BrakeRear DrumsInsurance Group 1Not AvailableInsurance Group 2Not AvailableManufacturers Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years6 yearsManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years1 yearsNcap Adult Occupant Protection %Not AvailableNcap Child Occupant Protection %Not AvailableNcap Overall Rating - Effective February 09Not AvailableNcap Overall Rating - LcvBronzeNcap Pedestrian Protection %Not AvailableNcap Safety Assist %32Rear BrakesDiscsRear SuspensionLeaf SpringsRelative HeightH3Relative LengthL4Running Cost League HeadingsNot AvailableService Interval Frequency - Months24 monthsService Interval Mileage32000 milesSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoStandard Manufacturers Warranty - MileageUnlimited milesStandard Manufacturers Warranty - Years2 yearsSteeringPas Rack And PinionVehicle Homologation ClassN1Vin/Frame No.Not Available
- 0 To 62Not AvailableBhp140 bhpEngine Power Kw103 kwEngine Power Rpm3750 rpmEngine Torque Lbs.Ft251 lbs.ftEngine Torque Mkg34.7 mkgEngine Torque Nm340 nmEngine Torque Rpm1750 rpmTop Speed96 mph
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRde Certification LevelRde 2
- Alloys?NoAutomatic ClutchNoPlated 3Rd AxleNot AvailablePlated 4Th AxleNot AvailableSpace Saver?NoTyre MakeNot AvailableTyre Size Front215/75 R16Tyre Size Rear215/75 R16Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel StyleNot AvailableWheel Type16" Steel
- Front Overhang948 mmHeight2760 mmHeight (Including Roof Rails)Not AvailableLength6363 mmLoad Height2172 mmLoad Length4070 mmLoad Space Width Between Wheel Arches1422 mmLoad Width1870 mmLower Rear Door Width1562 mmRear Door Height2030 mmRear Overhang1380 mmSide Load Door Height1755 mmSide Load Door Width1250 mmTurning Circle - Kerb To Kerb14.24Turning Circle - Wall To Wall14.46Upper Rear Door Width1562 mmWheelbase4035 mmWidth (Excluding Mirrors)2050 mmWidth (Including Mirrors)2508 mm
- Boot Capacity SaloonsNot AvailableFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)90 litresGross Train Weight6500 kgGross Vehicle Weight3500 kgLoad Space Volume17Luggage Capacity (Seats Down)Not AvailableLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)Not AvailableLuggage Capacity - 2Nd Row Seats RemovedNot AvailableLuggage Capacity - 2Nd Row Seats UpNot AvailableLuggage Capacity - 3Rd Row Seats DownNot AvailableLuggage Capacity - 3Rd Row Seats RemovedNot AvailableLuggage Capacity - 3Rd Row Seats UpNot AvailableMax. Roof Load120 kgMax. Towing Weight - Braked3000 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgMinimum Kerbweight2120 kgNo. Of Seats3Payload1380 kgPlated 2Nd Axle2400Plated Front Axle2100
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Independent Review By Car & Driving
Citroen is looking to boost its share in the LCV market with its largest van, the Relay. Jonathan Crouch drives it
Ten Second Review
Sharing a platform with the Peugeot Boxer and Fiat Ducato, Citroen's Relay scores with keen pricing and strong equipment levels. If you thought this sector of the commercial vehicle market began and ended with the Ford Transit, you'll find the Relay ...Read More
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?
Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?
Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?
A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?
In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?
Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?
The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?
If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.