FIAT Ducato 35 Lwb2.2 Multijet Business Ed H/R Van 180 Power Auto
- English HandbookFull Digital ClusterHeated Diesel Fuel FilterRear View CameraService IndicatorServotronik PasU-Connect Dab Radio/Cd, Navigation With 10" Touchscreen, Apple Carplay/Android Auto, Bluetooth + Usb And Aux-In
- Athermic Windows And Electric Front WindowsBlack Frame For Front LightsCiao Fiat StickerElectric Heated And Folding Door Mirrors
- Anchor Points In Load AreaAutomatic Climate ControlCup HolderDriver's Seat With Lumbar Adjustment And ArmrestDual Passenger Seats With 3 Point BeltsHeight Adjustable Drivers SeatLoad Lashing PointsRake Adjustable Steering WheelSteering Wheel Radio ControlsTechno Dashboard
- Drivers Airbag
- DeadlocksImmobiliserRemote Central Locking 3 Button Key
- 4 Sensor Abs + EbdEsc
- 16" Steel WheelsNormal Size Spare WheelSpare Wheel Jack
- Standard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage120000 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years8 yearsExhaust SystemCatalytic ConverterFront BrakesVentilated DiscsRear BrakesDiscsHand BrakeRearFront SuspensionMcpherson StrutsRear SuspensionParabolic Leaf SpringsSteeringPas Rack And PinionClutchSingle Dry PlateAny aspect of the vehicles safety cause concern?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoThis vehicle is classed as a car for VED purposesNoGhost model for valuation purposesNoNCAP Safety Assist %88Badge Engine CC2.2Badge Power180Vehicle Homologation ClassN1Alternative Fuel QualifyingNoGeneration Mark3NCAP Overall Rating - LCVBronze
- Minimum Kerbweight2083 kgGross Vehicle Weight3500 kgMax. Towing Weight - Braked2500 kgPayload1417 kgLoad Space Volume13No. of Seats3
- Length5998 cmWidth (excluding mirrors)2050 cmWheelbase4035 cmHeight2524 cmLoad Length3705 cmLoad Width1870 cm
- ECYesWLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb9.1WLTP - MPG - Comb31
- CC2184 ccCylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves16Valve gearDohcFuel TypeDieselCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutFront TransverseGears9 SpeedFuel DeliveryCommon RailCooling SystemWaterAutomatic TransmissionYesManual TransmissionNo
- BHP180 bhpPSYesEngine Power KW132 kwEngine Power RPM3500 rpmEngine Torque LBS.FT332Engine Torque NM450 nmEngine Torque RPM1500 rpmEngine Torque MKG45.9
- Tyre Size SpareFull SizeWheel Type16" SteelAlloys?NoSpace Saver?NoAutomatic ClutchYes
- Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb238
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your business or personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Independent Review By Car & Driving
Ten Second Review
Fiat's Ducato might not be the first name on your LCV shortlist, but the latest much improved model definitely merits your attention with much improved Multijet3 diesel power and a full-EV option too. Spun off the same platform as the Peugeot Boxer, the Vauxhall Movano and the Citroen Relay, the Ducato continues to score in three key areas; robustness, low running cost...Read More
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.