FIAT E-Ducato 35 Lwb90kW 79kWh H2 eTecnico Van Auto [50kW Ch]
- Drivers airbagDrivers airbag
- Front fog lightsFront fog lights
- ImmobiliserImmobiliserAlarmAlarm systemRemote central lockingRemote central locking 3 button keyDeadlocksDeadlocks
- Steel wheels16" steel wheels
- Height adjustable drivers seatHeight adjustable drivers seat
- Cloth seat trimCloth upholsterySteering wheel rake adjustmentRake adjustable steering wheelAudio remote controlSteering wheel radio controls
- Electric door mirrorsElectrically adjustable, heated and folding door mirrors
- Service indicatorService indicatorNavigation system7" Touchscreen Media System with Navigation & Vehicle Dimension Selection, DAB, AppleCar Play, Android Auto, Bluetooth + USB and Aux
- Speed limitersEngine speed limiter 62mph
- Front electric windowsAthermic windows and electric front windows
- ABS4 sensor ABS + EBDTraction controlElectronic Stability Control (ESC)
- Climate controlAutomatic climate control
- PASServotronik PAS
- Insurance Group 1-Insurance Group 2-Chassis Engine Number-Vin/Frame No.-Coin Series-Coin Description-Standard manufacturers warranty - Years5 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage75000 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years8 yearsExhaust System-Front BrakesVentilated DiscsRear BrakesDiscsHand BrakeRearAlternator Amps-Front SuspensionMcpherson StrutsRear SuspensionTwin LeafSteeringPas Rack And PinionClutch-Any aspect of the vehicles safety cause concern?NoCoin Wheelbase Description Code-Coin Wheelbase Name Code-Coin Gross Vehicle Weight Code-Coin Power Output Code-Special Edition-Special Order-Based On ID-Running Cost League Headings-This vehicle is classed as a car for VED purposesNoGhost model for valuation purposesNoTiming Belt Interval Mileage-Timing Belt Interval Frequency - Months-NCAP Adult Occupant Protection %-NCAP Child Occupant Protection %-NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 09-NCAP Pedestrian Protection %-NCAP Safety Assist %-Badge Engine CC0.0Badge Power122Vehicle Homologation ClassN1Alternative Fuel QualifyingYes
- Minimum Kerbweight2735 kgGross Vehicle Weight3500 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)-Payload765 kgLoad Space Volume13Boot Capacity Saloons-Luggage Capacity - 2nd Row Seats Up-Luggage Capacity (Seats Down)-Luggage Capacity - 3rd Row Seats Up-Luggage Capacity - 3rd Row Seats Down-Luggage Capacity - 2nd Row Seats Removed-Luggage Capacity - 3rd Row Seats Removed-No. of Seats3Luggage Capacity (Seats Up)-
- Length5998 cmWidth (excluding mirrors)2050 cmWheelbase4035 cmHeight2569 cmLoad Length3705 cmLoad Width1870 cmLoad Height1932 cm
- EC-EC Urban-EC Extra Urban-EC Combined-
- Top Speed62 mphBHP122 bhpPSYesEngine Power KW90 kwEngine Torque LBS.FT207Engine Torque NM280 nmEngine Torque MKG28.6
- Bore-Stroke-CC1 ccCylinders-Cylinder Layout-Number of Valves-Valve gear-Fuel TypeElectricCatalytic Convertor-Engine Layout-Compression Ratio-Gears1 SpeedEngine Make-Fuel Delivery-Cooling System-Automatic TransmissionYesManual TransmissionNoEngine Codes-
- Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type16" SteelWheel Style-Tyre Make-Plated 3rd Axle-Plated 4th Axle-Alloys?NoSpace Saver?NoAutomatic ClutchYes
- CO20 g/kmStandard Euro Emissions-Noise Level dB(A)-CO-NOx-HC+NOx-Particles-HC-
- Battery Capacity in kWh79Battery Charge Type 1 kW11Battery Charge Type 1 Percentage1-100Battery Charge Type 1 Time (Minutes)479Battery Charge Type 2 kW50Battery Charge Type 2 Percentage0-80Battery Charge Type 2 Time (Minutes)72Battery Charge Type 3 kW-Battery Charge Type 3 Percentage-Battery Charge Type 3 Time (Minutes)-Battery Charge Type 4 kW-Battery Charge Type 4 Time (Minutes)-Battery LeasedNoBattery TypeLithium-IonNEDC Maximum EV Range Miles224Standard manufacturers Battery warranty - Mileage135000Standard manufacturers Battery warranty - Years10Coupler/Connector TypeType 2WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - City298WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Comb370Battery Charge Type 4 Percentage-WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - City185WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Comb230
- Emissions Test CycleWltp
Independent Review By Car & Driving
Ten Second Review
Fiat's Ducato might not be the first name on your LCV shortlist, but the latest Euro6-engined model definitely merits your attention. Spun off the same platform as the Peugeot Boxer and the Citroen Relay, the Ducato scores in three key areas; robustness, low running costs and increased cabin sophistication.
It's interesting how cultural factors...Read More
Why Choose Leasing?
Why Choose Vanarama?
- Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
- Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
- There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.
- How Does The FREE Home Charge Point Offer Work?If you lease an electric vehicle with Vanarama you'll be eligible to claim a free home charge point. The home charge point is worth £900 & will be supplied by ChargedEV. ChargedEV will help you claim the low emissions plug-in grant (£350) & we'll cover the remaining cost of the home charger (£550). You can find more details & terms & conditions here - https://www.vanarama.com/legal/terms-and-conditions/free-home-charge-points-terms