FIAT Fiorino Cargo1.3 16V Multijet 95 Tecnico Van Start Stop
- Locking Fuel CapPower SteeringReverse Parking Sensor
- 7" Touchscreen Media System With Sat Navigation, Dab, Applecar Play, Android Auto And Bluetooth
- Adjustable HeadlightsAthermic WindowsControl For Opening Rear Door From Driver CompartmentElectric MirrorsElectric WindowsFront Bumper And Grille With Painted Ultrashine SilverNearside Sliding DoorTwin Panelled Rear Doors
- 12V Front Plug In SocketAir ConditioningCabin Area Floor CoveringCloth UpholsteryDriver Seat Lumbar SupportDriver's Seat ArmrestGlove CompartmentHeight Adjustable Driver SeatHeight Adjustable Steering Wheel
- Eco Pack - Fiorino
- Drivers AirbagPassenger Airbag
- DeadlocksImmobiliserRemote Controlled Central Locking
- AbsElectronic Stability Control (Esc)Larger PayloadParticulate Filter (Dpf)Stop/Start Function
- Normal Size Spare Wheel
- CoNot AvailableHcNot AvailableHc+NoxNot AvailableNoise Level Db(A)Not AvailableNoxNot AvailableParticlesNot AvailableStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Comb131
- Automatic TransmissionNoBore69.6 mmCatalytic ConvertorYesCc1248 ccCompression Ratio17.6:1Cooling SystemWaterCylinder LayoutIn-LineCylinders4Engine LayoutFront TransverseEngine MakeNot AvailableFuel DeliveryCommon RailFuel TypeDieselGears5 SpeedManual TransmissionYesNumber Of Valves16Stroke82 mmValve GearDohc
- EcYesWltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Comb4.9Wltp - Mpg - Comb57
- Alternator Amps75Did At Least One Aspect Of This Vehicles Safety Give Cause For Concern?NoBadge Engine Cc1.3 ccBadge Power95Based On IdNot AvailableBattery Ah50Battery Volts12Chassis Engine NumberNot AvailableClutchSingle Dry PlateCoin DescriptionNot AvailableCoin Gross Vehicle Weight CodeNot AvailableCoin Power Output CodeNot AvailableCoin SeriesNot AvailableCoin Wheelbase Description CodeNot AvailableCoin Wheelbase Name CodeNot AvailableExhaust SystemCatalytic ConverterFront BrakesVentilated DiscsFront SuspensionMcpherson StrutGeneration Mark3Ghost Model For Valuation PurposesNoHand BrakeRear DrumsInsurance Group 1Not AvailableInsurance Group 2Not AvailableManufacturers Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years8 yearsManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsNcap Adult Occupant Protection %Not AvailableNcap Child Occupant Protection %Not AvailableNcap Front/Side Impact - Discontinued February 09Not AvailableNcap Overall Rating - Effective February 09Not AvailableNcap Overall Rating - LcvNot AvailableNcap Pedestrian - Discontinued February 09Not AvailableNcap Pedestrian Protection %Not AvailableNcap Safety Assist %Not AvailableRear BrakesDrumRear SuspensionTorsion BeamRunning Cost League HeadingsNot AvailableSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoStandard Manufacturers Warranty - Mileage120000 milesStandard Manufacturers Warranty - Years3 yearsSteeringPas Rack And PinionVehicle Homologation ClassN1Vin/Frame No.Not Available
- 0 To 62Not AvailableBhp95 bhpEngine Power Kw71 kwEngine Power Rpm4000 rpmEngine Torque Lbs.Ft148 lbs.ftEngine Torque Mkg20.4 mkgEngine Torque Nm200 nmEngine Torque Rpm1500 rpmTop Speed100 mph
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRde Certification LevelRde 2
- Alloys?NoAutomatic ClutchNoPlated 3Rd AxleNot AvailablePlated 4Th AxleNot AvailableSpace Saver?NoTyre MakeNot AvailableTyre Size Front185/65 R15Tyre Size Rear185/65 R15Tyre Size SpareFull SizeWheel StyleNot AvailableWheel Type15" Steel
- Front Overhang760 mmHeight1721 mmHeight (Including Roof Rails)1782 mmLength3957 mmLoad Deck Height527 mmLoad Height1205 mmLoad Length1523 mmLoad Space Width Between Wheel Arches1046 mmLoad Width1473 mmLower Rear Door Width1140 mmRear Door Height1060 mmRear Overhang591 mmSide Load Door Height1041 mmSide Load Door Width644 mmTurning Circle - Kerb To Kerb9.95Turning Circle - Wall To Wall10.45Upper Rear Door Width1056 mmWheelbase2513 mmWidth (Excluding Mirrors)1716 mm
- Boot Capacity SaloonsNot AvailableFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)45 litresGross Vehicle Weight1820 kgLoad Space Volume2.5Luggage Capacity (Seats Down)Not AvailableLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)Not AvailableLuggage Capacity - 2Nd Row Seats RemovedNot AvailableLuggage Capacity - 2Nd Row Seats UpNot AvailableLuggage Capacity - 3Rd Row Seats DownNot AvailableLuggage Capacity - 3Rd Row Seats RemovedNot AvailableLuggage Capacity - 3Rd Row Seats UpNot AvailableMinimum Kerbweight1210 kgNo. Of Seats2Payload610 kg
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your business or personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.