FIAT Fiorino Combi1.3 16V Multijet Tecnico Van Start Stop
- Locking Fuel CapPower SteeringReverse Parking Sensor
- 7" Touchscreen Media System With Sat Navigation, Dab, Applecar Play, Android Auto And Bluetooth
- Adjustable HeadlightsAthermic WindowsElectric MirrorsElectric WindowsFront Bumper And Grille With Painted Ultrashine SilverGlazed TailgateHeated Rear Window + Rear Window WiperNearside Sliding DoorVented Glazed Kit Windows In Side Panels And Side Load Doors
- 12V Front Plug In SocketAir ConditioningCabin Area Floor CoveringCloth UpholsteryDriver Seat Lumbar SupportDriver's Seat ArmrestGlove CompartmentHeight Adjustable Driver SeatHeight Adjustable Steering WheelLoad Area Floor CoveringRear Parcel Shelf
- Eco Pack - Fiorino
- Drivers AirbagPassenger Airbag
- DeadlocksImmobiliserRemote Controlled Central Locking
- AbsElectronic Stability Control (Esc)Particulate Filter (Dpf)Stop/Start Function
- Normal Size Spare Wheel
- Standard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage120000 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years8 yearsExhaust SystemCatalytic ConverterFront BrakesVentilated DiscsRear BrakesDrumHand BrakeRear DrumsBattery Volts12Battery AH50Alternator Amps75Front SuspensionMcpherson StrutRear SuspensionTorsion BeamSteeringPas Rack And PinionClutchSingle Dry PlateAny aspect of the vehicles safety cause concern?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoGhost model for valuation purposesNoBadge Engine CC1.3Badge Power80Vehicle Homologation ClassN1VAT qualifying vehicle - Seek advice from HMRCYesGeneration Mark3
- Minimum Kerbweight1540 kgGross Vehicle Weight1820 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)45 litresPayload280 kgNo. of Seats4
- Length3957 cmWidth (excluding mirrors)1716 cmWheelbase2513 cmHeight1721 cmLoad Length1523 cmLoad Width1473 cmLoad Height1205 cmTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb9.95Rear Overhang591Side Load Door Width644Side Load Door Height1041Lower Rear Door Width1140Upper Rear Door Width1056Rear Door Height1060Load Deck Height527Load Space Width Between Wheel Arches1046Turning Circle - Wall to Wall10.45
- ECYesWLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb5WLTP - MPG - Comb56.5
- Top Speed100 mphBHP80 bhpPSNoEngine Power KW60 kwEngine Power RPM4000 rpmEngine Torque LBS.FT148Engine Torque NM200 nmEngine Torque RPM1500 rpmEngine Torque MKG20.4
- Bore69.6 mmStroke82 mmCC1248 ccCylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves16Valve gearDohcFuel TypeDieselCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutFront TransverseCompression Ratio17.6:1Gears5 SpeedFuel DeliveryCommon RailCooling SystemWaterAutomatic TransmissionNoManual TransmissionYes
- Tyre Size Front185/65 R15Tyre Size Rear185/65 R15Tyre Size SpareFull SizeWheel Type15" SteelAlloys?NoSpace Saver?NoAutomatic ClutchNo
- Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb132
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your business or personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Independent Review By Car & Driving
The Fiat Fiorino may be small but it could be perfectly formed for the modern urban environment. Jonathan Crouch takes a look
Ten Second Review
With a 660kg payload limit and a 2.5m3 load volume, the Fiat Fiorino is pretty spacious for a city van. And you get impressive manoeuvrability and low running costs, plus provision of one of the best small diesel engines there is, made sti...Read More
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.