FIAT Talento 10 Swb2.0 Multijet 120 SX Van Start Stop
- Front Electric Windows With One Touch FacilityHeated With Electric Adjustment External Door MirrorsLed Daytime Running LightsLed HeadlightsTwin Panelled Rear DoorsWide View Passenger Mirror
- Additional Securing Rings For Load AreaClosed Glove Box With LightCloth UpholsteryFold Down Passenger Seat With Detachable Clipboard Holder And Under Seat StorageHeight Adjustable Driver Seat With Lumbar Support And Armrest
- Style Pack - Talento
- Drivers Airbag
- Alarm PredispositionDeadlocksImmobiliserRemote Central Locking 2 Button Key
- 12V Socket In Load AreaAbs + EbdEmergency Brake AssistEngine Start/Stop SystemEsc With Hill Start Assist And Traction+
- Full Size Spare Wheel
- Exhaust SystemCatalytic ConverterFront BrakesVentilated DiscsRear BrakesDiscsHand BrakeRearFront SuspensionMcpherson StrutsRear SuspensionCoil SpringsSteeringPasClutchSingle Dry PlateAny aspect of the vehicles safety cause concern?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoThis vehicle is classed as a car for VED purposesNoGhost model for valuation purposesNoBadge Engine CC2.0Badge Power120Vehicle Homologation ClassN1Generation Mark2
- Minimum Kerbweight1730 kgGross Vehicle Weight2835 kgPayload1105 kgLoad Space Volume5.2No. of Seats3
- Length4999 cmWidth (excluding mirrors)1956 cmWheelbase3098 cmWidth (including mirrors)2283 cmHeight1971 cmLoad Length2537 cmLoad Width1662 cmLoad Height1387 cmFront Overhang933Rear Overhang968Side Load Door Width907Lower Rear Door Width1391Upper Rear Door Width1391Rear Door Height1320Load Space Width Between Wheel Arches1268Turning Circle - Wall to Wall12.4
- ECYesEC Combined49.5 mpg
- CC1997 ccValve gearDohcFuel TypeDieselCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutFront TransverseGears6 SpeedFuel DeliveryCommon RailCooling SystemWaterAutomatic TransmissionNoManual TransmissionYes
- BHP120 bhpPSYesEngine Power KW88 kwEngine Power RPM3500 rpmEngine Torque LBS.FT236Engine Torque NM320 nmEngine Torque RPM1500 rpmEngine Torque MKG32.6
- Tyre Size Front205/65 R16Tyre Size Rear205/65 R16Tyre Size SpareFull SizeWheel Type16" SteelAlloys?NoSpace Saver?NoAutomatic ClutchNo
- CO2155 g/kmStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6
- Emissions Test CycleNedc Correlated
Independent Review By Car & Driving
Fiat aims to offers a much stronger option to buyers in the mid-sized van segment with this more sophisticated and spacious Talento model. Jonathan Crouch checks out what's on offer.
Ten Second Review
If your business is trying to decide between an affordable compact-sized van and a spacious larger one, Fiat's Talento could prove to be the perfect compromise between the two. It's ...Read More
Why Choose Leasing?
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.