Ford RangerPick Up Double Cab Wildtrak 2.0 EcoBlue 205 Auto
- 2 Remote Control Unit - Key FobAeb And IsaConventional GearshiftElectric Power Assisted SteeringIce WarningPartial Tft/Lcd Instrument ClusterPassenger Side Roof Mounted Grab HandleTraffic Sign RecognitionTrip Computer
- 360 LightingAccent Colour Exterior MirrorsAccent Colour Front BumperAccent Colour GrilleAccent Colour Rear BumperAcoustic Laminated WindscreenAssisted Conventional TailgateAutomatic HeadlightsBody Coloured Door HandlesDaytime Running LightsDual Power Heated Fold Back Door Mirror With Pud LampsE-Marked GlassElectric Rear Window DefrosterElectric Windshield DefrosterElectrochromic Interior MirrorFog Lamp BezelFront Fender Painted GrilleFront Headlamp LevelingFront Splash GuardFront Towing HooksHeated Windshield And Rear WindowHigh Mounted Stop LampLed Front Fog LampLevel 1 TaillampsLevel 2 HeadlampsManual LiftgateMetal Underbody ProtectionNarrow Bodyside Moulding And InsertNon Locking Capless Fuel FillOutside ThermometerPickup Side RailsPlastic Cab Roll Over BarPower Front Windows With One Touch Up/DownPower Rear WindowsPrivacy GlassProjector Beam HeadlampRain Sensitive Windshield WipersRear Bumper ExtensionRear Fog LampsRear MudflapsRear Splash GuardRoof RailsSelf Coloured Decklid HandlesSide Step - Bar OnlySide Step With Bright Finish InsertsSilver Matte Step BarStandard Green Glass WindscreenTrailer Tow Class ITrailer Tow WiringUnder Hood Engine CoverWheelip Moulding With Painted Flare
- Cargo LightCargo Management SystemConsole With Double LidDoor Handles With Inside MicDriver And Passenger Sunvisor With MirrorEbony HeadlinerElectronic Dual Zone Automatic Air ConditioningFresh Air HeaterGlove Box LightsHeated Steering WheelLed Ambient Interior LightingLoad Box BedlinerLoad RestLocking Glove Box LidMicro Rib Embossed Leather UpholsteryNon Woven CarpetOverhead Console With Dome LampsPollen FilterPremium Air RegisterPremium Front And Rear Floor MatsPull Out Cup HolderReach And Rake Adjustable Steering ColumnRear Floor DuctsRoof Storage For Driver SunglassesSteering Wheel With Multimedia ControlsTie Down Rails And Rope HooksVinyl Door Trim Panel InsertWasher Tank Level Warn Lamp
- Driver Assistance Pack - RangerFeature Package B - RangerFront Seat Pack 7 - RangerFunctional Upgrade Pack 3 - RangerHeavy Duty Terrain Pack - RangerInterior Trim Pack 13 - RangerRear Seat Pack 15 - RangerTachograph Prep Pack - Ranger
- Child Proof Rear Door LocksDriver Knee AirbagIsofix Child Safety Seat AttachmentTyre Pressure Sensors
- Double Locking Power Door Lock With Flip KeyImmobiliserPassive Anti Theft SystemPassive Keyless EntryPower Door Dead LocksPower Tailgate LockThatcham Alarm SystemThatcham Security System
- 12V Aux Rear Power Point PlugAbs, Esp And Roll Over MitigationElectric Parking BrakeEmergency Brake AssistEngine Start/Stop SystemFront And Rear Disc BrakesLoadbox Power Point PlugOpen Style Rear AxleSoft Ride Suspension
- Spare Tire Lock
- Exhaust SystemCatalytic ConverterFront BrakesDiscsRear BrakesDrumHand BrakeRear WheelsFront SuspensionDouble SuspensionRear SuspensionLeaf SpringsSteeringPasClutchSingle Dry PlateAny aspect of the vehicles safety cause concern?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoGhost model for valuation purposesNoBadge Engine CC2.0Badge Power205Vehicle Homologation ClassN1Generation Mark4
- Minimum Kerbweight2276 kgGross Vehicle Weight3300 kgPayload1024 kgNo. of Seats5
- Length5370 cmWheelbase3270 cmHeight1884 cmFront Overhang885Rear Overhang1215
- ECNoWLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb8.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEH10.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEL7.4WLTP - MPG - Comb32.1WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEH26.7WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEL38.2
- CC1996 ccCylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves16Valve gearDohcFuel TypeDieselCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutNorth SouthGears10 SpeedFuel DeliveryCommon RailCooling SystemWaterAutomatic TransmissionYesManual TransmissionNo
- BHP205 bhpPSYesEngine Power KW151 kw
- Tyre Size Front255/65 R18Tyre Size Rear255/65 R18Tyre Size SpareFull SizeWheel Type18" AlloyAlloys?YesSpace Saver?NoAutomatic ClutchYes
- Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb230
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Independent Review By Car & Driving
Fed up with EVs? Ford offers an antidote with this gutsy fourth generation Ranger pick-up. Surf shack seekers should form an orderly queue, reckons Jonathan Crouch
Ten Second Review
Ford has re-invented its Ranger pick-up in this fourth generation form with extra attitude and an activity-orientated vibe that really suits it. It's more car-like where it counts - inside - but a prop...Read More
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.
- What are the service intervals for this pickup?The service intervals on this pickup are every 2 years or every 18,000 miles.What is the payload for this vehicle?This Ford Ranger has a very impressive payload of over 1000kg (1140kg)!What is the BIK for this vehicle.The Benefit in Kind for this truck is currently £3230.Can I trade my old van in as well as a deposit?Hello, thanks for getting in touch. We can certainly look at taking your current vehicle in as a part exchange. We have a fully operational used vehicle site within the Autorama group and therefore we have a team of underwriters who will be able to establish a trade value for your current vehicle. If you would like to discuss this in further detail, please feel free to contact any of our specialist direct on 01442 838193 so we can discuss the options in greater detail. Alternatively you can drop me an email with your contact details and I’ll make sure one of my team give you a call.Does it come with the chrome roll bar?Hi, thanks for your question. The limited model can be sold as a “limited” 1 or “limited” 2, the only difference is the rear roll bar you mentioned. A “limited 1” does not have the bars as standard, however the “limited 2” does. The majority of the rangers we order are Limited 1 however we can supply and fit the roll bars as an extra if you need them, please speak to one of the team who will be happy to help. Kind regards, Richard Wells.What is included in the monthly instalment?Hi Roz, thank you for getting in touch. The price advertised includes the cost of leasing the vehicle and depending on which contract you choose, it will also cover some or all of the road tax. Please contact one of the team on 01442 838195 and they will be able to explain in more detail. Thank you, Richard Wells.Is the Ford Ranger @ £169 per month 4x4 and does colour make a difference in price, I like the copper red.Hi Peter, thanks for getting in touch. The Ford Ranger Limited comes as 4x4 as standard. If you decided to choose a Metallic colour on the vehicle this will be an additional cost which will be spread across the length of the contract. If you would like to discuss this in further detail, please feel free to contact one of our specialists direct on 01442 838 195 so we can discuss the options. Kind regards, Mike Daly.Good morning, I would like to buy a LHD car (Ranger Wildtrack 3.2 auto) for my company. Can you help me?Hi Guazzi, thanks for getting in touch. Unfortunately we are unable to help with a LHD vehicle as this would be a specialist requirement. Thanks again for getting in touch. Kind regards, Mike Daly.I'm guessing the £169pm is no thrills & £199 is top spec? Do you do personal lease/buy?The Ford Ranger Limited is one of our most popular vehicles due to its quality and high level of standard specification, including leather seats, bluetooth, 8” colour touch screen, electric windows all round, heated front screen and much more. We can offer 2 different leasing options for personal. I have below written a brief description of both the terms we offer: Personal Contract Hire (PCH) is a perfect product for an individual who wants fixed cost motoring and is confident about the mileage and condition of the vehicle over a set period of time. It is an easy and cost effective way to fund vehicles and it enables you to control one of your biggest expenses. PCH is available with or without a maintenance package, which offers fixed cost motoring with no hidden extras. Personal Contract Hire is similar to Business Contract Hire. However, as an individual you will not be able to recover any VAT or take advantage of any tax allowances. Personal Contract Purchase (PCP) is fast becoming one of the most popular ways of financing the new car of your choice, simply due to its flexibility. You choose the car, the deposit, how long you want the contract to run for, and the mileage you intend to do. In return you get fixed cost motoring for the term of the contract. At the end of the contract you have a choice to either buy the car outright for an agreed lump sum (the minimum guaranteed future value), part exchange the car and use the equity you have built up as the deposit on another new car, or hand the vehicle back to the lender and walk away without owing anybody anything (subject to the mileage and condition of the vehicle at this time).Hi, does the ranger price at £199 include VAT?Hi, thank you for your question. This deal excludes VAT as it is designed for business users only. If you’d like to go over this in further detail or get a tailored quote, please call one our specialists who would be happy to help on 01442 838 193. Thank you, Richard Wells Sales ManagerWhy are your vehicles only available to business users?Hi, thank you for your question. We can supply the majority of our vehicles on either business or personal agreements so please get in touch with one of the team who will be able to help on 01442 838 193. Thank you , Richard Wells Sales ManagerIs the vehicle available for private leasing as per the mitibushi L200?Hi, Thanks for getting in touch. The Ford Ranger Diesel Pick Up Double Cab Limited 1 2.2 TDCi is available to lease as a business lease and also as a personal lease. There are a number of options available to you in regards to the type of contract you decided on which will all work in different ways with different options available at the end of the term. In order for us to be able to generate a quotation that will meet all your requirements we would like to speak with you direct. If you would like to discuss this in further detail, please feel free to contact one of our specialists direct on 01442 838193.Can you get the pick ups with the covered cab on the backThanks for your question. We can offer almost any type of cover to the back of your new pickup. We are one of the only companies in the UK to have our very own workshop dedicated to fitting accessories to all new vehicles. The most popular covers for the ranger would be the Truck Canopy this is a secure lockable top that will give you height and protection for your tools, the roller shutter again is lockable and would protect any tools or equipment in the back. Further options would be the mountain top or EGR cover these again lock and lift up on to two gas struts but also will protect any equipment you have in the back. Alternatively, if you find a cover you would like we would do our upmost to get you the best deal and fit this onto your new vehicle. You could either pay for the accessory as a one off payment up front before delivery or across the length of your agreement. If you pay for your accessory in the monthly payments and the vehicle is being returned to the lease company they would expect to see the vehicle back with the same accessories on.Hi, on this deal what is the annual mileage and monthly term?Thanks for your question. The figures on the Ford Ranger Double Cab Limited are based on 5 years and 8,000mpa on a finance lease contract. To find the very best arrangement to suit you and your business, we need to speak with you, to ensure we tailor the right package for you. Please call us on 01442 838193 and speak to one of our specialists.Hello, I'm interested in getting a pick up from you, I need either a secure locked shelf cover on the back or with a proper back on, is this something you offer?Thanks for your question we can offer almost any type of cover to the back of your new pickup. We are one of the only companies in the UK to have our very own workshop dedicated to fitting accessories to all new vehicles. The most popular covers for the ranger would be the Truck Canopy this is a secure lockable top that will give you height and protection for your tools, the roller shutter again is lockable and would protect any tools or equipment in the back. Further options would be the mountain top or EGR cover these again lock and lift up on to two gas struts but also will protect any equipment you have in the back. Alternatively, if you find a cover you would like we would do our upmost to get you the best deal and fit this onto your new vehicle. You could either pay for the accessory as a one off payment up front before delivery or across the length of your agreement. If you pay for your accessory in the monthly payments and the vehicle is being returned to the lease company they would expect to see the vehicle back with the same accessories on.Hi, I was wondering what covers are available for the back and at what cost on a 3 year lease 15000 mile.Hi, thanks for your question. We can offer almost any type of cover to the back of your new pickup. We are one of the only companies in the UK to have our very own workshop dedicated to fitting accessories to all new vehicles. The most popular covers for the ranger would be the Truck Canopy this is a secure lockable top that will give you height and protection for your tools, the Roller shutter again is lockable and would protect any tools or equipment in the back. Further options would be the Mountain Top or EGR cover these again lock and lift up on to two gas struts but also will protect any equipment you have in the back. Alternatively, if you find a cover you would like we would do our utmost to get you the best deal and fit this onto your new vehicle. You could either pay for the accessory as a one off payment up front before delivery or across the length of your agreement. If you pay for your accessory in the monthly payments and the vehicle is being returned to the lease company they would expect to see the vehicle back with the same accessories on. Thanks.Do you offer the ford ranger as a single cab?Hi and thanks for getting in touch. The Ford Ranger is available as a single cab and also a Super Cab which is a cab and a half and these are also available in various specification levels. If you would like to discuss this in further detail, please feel free to contact any of our specialist direct on 01442 838193. Alternatively you can drop me an email with your contact details and I’ll make sure one of my team give you a call. Thanks.Does it come with heated seats ?Hi, thank you for getting in touch. Yes, the two front seats on the Ford Ranger Limited model are heated.Can you please advise if the Ford Ranger Wildtrak 3.2 Pickup Truck qualifies for the Commercial Vehicle BIK rating ?Hello, thank you for getting in touch. Yes, the Ford Ranger Wildtrak is classed as a commercial vehicle and will be taxed in that category. As of the 6th of April the benefit in kind for a commercial vehicle will be £3150 fixed. Benefit in kind will only apply to employed individuals. If you are a sole trader or a partnership you will not have to pay BIK, however you will need to write down the mileage you use for personal and business. Only the business mileage will be claimable. I would definitely recommend speaking to your accountant to get further clarification on this. Thank you.Hi, I am not a business customer so would be buying privately. How much would the finance lease be if I put down a £500 deposit? Would be doing 30k a year and keep for 4 years or so! ThanksThanks for your interest in the Ford Ranger, we'd be delighted to work out a quote for you. To find the best deal for you we would need to find out a bit more about your individual situation and usage of the vehicle first, so one of our Pickup Truck Team will give you a call today to talk over your options.If I have a low credit rating will it effect me from leasing a van from you?Many of our customers believe that if they don’t have very good credit, they cannot be accepted for finance on a vehicle. However, the finance company use a score card system to mark the customer/business and there are a lot of key points they look at, which you may find help your case. For example, being a long term resident at your address, if you have had credit before and how you have paid this off in the past. Also, the size of deposit has an impact as the larger the deposit, the less risk there will be to the finance company. We cannot guarantee that the credit will be accepted, but we have an experienced team who will put all their efforts into finding the best product for you and matching you with the most suitable funder. I hope this has given you a little more insight and confidence into what the finance company looks at. Please feel free to give me a call if you wish to discuss further.Could you please quote me for the Wildtrak in auto allowing 20k miles per year? Regards AdyHi Ady, thanks for your enquiry. I would be more than happy to quote you on the new Ford Ranger Wildtrak Auto, however I would need a little more information to do so. For example, what type of contract you would like to have, i.e Contract Hire, Finance Lease, or Contract Purchase; what term would you want to fund the vehicle for; what will the vehicle be used for; and would you require any accessories? All these factors will play a big part in making sure we can give you the best and most accurate quote for you. We'll work hard to find the best deal for you and your circumstances, so please do let us know this information if you'd like to get a personalised quote.Do the rear seats have ISO fix?Yes, the Ford Ranger has two rear Isofix seat attachments. It has been awarded the 5 star Euro NCAP safety rating. Kind regards, Rob Cox, Account ManagerHow long will it take to get the vehicle?We have the Ford Ranger in stock and available for delivery within two to three weeks.How many miles per gallon can I get from this van?The quoted manufacturer mpg for the Ford Ranger is 33.2 mpg.Do I get breakdown recovery?The Ford Ranger comes with one year of breakdown recovery.What are the service intervals for this van?The service intervals on this pickup are every 2 years or every 18,000 miles.