Ford RangerPick Up Double Cab Wildtrak 2.0 EcoBlue 205 Auto
- Aeb And IsaConventional GearshiftElectric Power Assisted SteeringEvasion Steer AssistFord Pass Connect Embedded ModemIce WarningPartial Tft/Lcd Instrument ClusterPassenger Side Roof Mounted Grab HandlePre Collision AssistRoad Departure WarningTraffic Sign RecognitionTrip Computer
- 360 LightingAccent Colour Exterior MirrorsAccent Colour Front BumperAccent Colour GrilleAccent Colour Rear BumperAcoustic Laminated WindscreenAssisted Conventional TailgateAuto High HeadlampAutomatic HeadlightsBlack Rear Underrun BarBlack Wheelip MoldingBody Coloured Door HandlesDaytime Running LightsDual Power Heated Fold Back Door Mirror With Pud LampsE-Marked GlassElectric Rear Window DefrosterElectric Windshield DefrosterElectrochromic Interior MirrorFog Lamp BezelFront Fender Painted GillFront Headlamp LevelingFront Splash GuardFront Towing HooksHigh Mounted Stop LampLadder RackLed Front Fog LampLevel 1 TaillampsLevel 2 Halogen HeadlampsManual LiftgateNarrow Bodyside Moulding And InsertNon Locking Capless Fuel FillOutside ThermometerPickup Side RailsPlastic Cab Roll Over BarPower Front Windows With One Touch Up/DownPower Rear WindowsPrivacy GlassQuickclear Heated WindscreenRain Sensitive Windshield WipersRear Bumper ExtensionRear Bumper StepRear Fog LampsRear MudflapsRear Splash GuardRoof RailsSelf Coloured Decklid HandlesSide Step - Bar OnlySide Step With Bright Finish InsertsSilver Matte Step BarStandard Green Glass WindscreenTrailer Tow Class ITrailer Tow WiringUnder Hood Engine Cover
- Cargo LightConsole With Double LidDoor Handles With Inside MicDriver And Passenger Sunvisor With MirrorEbony HeadlinerElectronic Dual Zone Automatic Air ConditioningFold Flat Rear Seat With Durabale SurfaceFresh Air HeaterGlove Box LightsHeated Steering WheelLed Ambient Interior LightingLoad RestLocking Glove Box LidMicro Rib Embossed Leather UpholsteryNon Woven CarpetOverhead Console With Dome LampsPollen FilterPremium Air RegisterPremium Front And Rear Floor MatsPull Out Cup HolderReach And Rake Adjustable Steering ColumnRear Floor DuctsRoof Storage For Driver SunglassesSteering Wheel With Multimedia ControlsTie Down Rails And Rope HooksWasher Tank Level Warn Lamp
- Body Protection Pack 2 - RangerFront Seat Pack 7 - RangerFunctional Upgrade Pack 3 - RangerHeavy Duty Terrain Pack - RangerInterior Trim Pack 13 - RangerRear Seat Pack 15 - RangerTachograph Prep Pack - Ranger
- Child Proof Rear Door LocksDriver And Passenger AirbagDriver Knee AirbagHead And Thorax Airbag In 2Nd RowIsofix Child Safety Seat AttachmentPassenger Knee AirbagTyre Pressure Sensors
- 2 Remote Control Unit - Key FobFlip KeyImmobiliserLocking Wheel Lug NutPassive Anti Theft SystemPassive Keyless EntryPower Door Dead LocksPower Tailgate LockThatcham Alarm SystemThatcham Security System
- 12V Aux Rear Power Point PlugAbs + EspElectric Parking BrakeEmergency Brake AssistEngine Start/Stop SystemFront And Rear Disc BrakesLoadbox Power Point PlugOpen Style Rear AxleSoft Ride Suspension
- 18" Aluminium Spare WheelSpare Tire Lock
- Exhaust SystemCatalytic ConverterFront BrakesDiscsRear BrakesDrumHand BrakeRear WheelsFront SuspensionDouble SuspensionRear SuspensionLeaf SpringsSteeringPasClutchSingle Dry PlateAny aspect of the vehicles safety cause concern?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoGhost model for valuation purposesNoNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %84NCAP Child Occupant Protection %90NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 095NCAP Pedestrian Protection %74NCAP Safety Assist %84Badge Engine CC2.0Badge Power205Vehicle Homologation ClassN1Generation Mark4
- Minimum Kerbweight2253 kgGross Vehicle Weight3280 kgPayload1027 kgNo. of Seats5
- Length5370 mmWheelbase3270 mmHeight1884 mmFront Overhang885Rear Overhang1215
- ECNoWLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb8.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEH10.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEL7.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High9.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High7.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low10.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium8.5WLTP - MPG - Comb32.1WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEH26.6WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEL38.2WLTP - MPG - Extra High29.7WLTP - MPG - High38.2WLTP - MPG - Low26.6WLTP - MPG - Medium33.2
- CC1996 ccCylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves16Valve gearDohcFuel TypeDieselCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutNorth SouthGears10 SpeedFuel DeliveryCommon RailCooling SystemWaterAutomatic TransmissionYesManual TransmissionNo
- BHP205 bhpPSYesEngine Power KW151 kw
- Tyre Size Front255/65 R18Tyre Size Rear255/65 R18Tyre Size SpareFull SizeWheel Type18" AlloyAlloys?YesSpace Saver?NoAutomatic ClutchYes
- Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb230WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High248WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High194WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low277WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium222
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Independent Review By Car & Driving
Fed up with EVs? Ford offers an antidote with this gutsy fourth generation Ranger pick-up. Surf shack seekers should form an orderly queue, reckons Jonathan Crouch
Ten Second Review
Ford has re-invented its Ranger pick-up in this fourth generation form with extra attitude and an activity-orientated vibe that really suits it. It's more car-like where it counts - inside - but a prop...Read More
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.
- What are the service intervals for this pickup?The service intervals on this pickup are every 2 years or every 18,000 miles.What is the payload for this vehicle?This Ford Ranger has a very impressive payload of over 1000kg (1140kg)!