Ford Transit Custom 300 L2 Fwd2.0 EcoBlue 130ps Low Roof Limited Van
- Easy Fuel Capless Refuelling SystemEmbedded ModemFord Eco ModePasSelectable Drive ModeTrip ComputerVehicle Maintenance Monitor
- Audio Controls Mounted On Steering Wheel
- 180 Degree Rear Cargo Check ArmsAutomatic Headlamps With Follow Me HomeAutomatic Lights And WipersBody Colour Door HandlesBody Coloured Body Side MouldingsBody Coloured Door MirrorsBody Coloured Exterior Mirror FinishBody Coloured Lift/Decklid Exterior HandlesBody Coloured Rear BumpersChormed Grille With 3 BarsDelete Roof Mounted Turn SignalsDigital Rear View MirrorDoor Open Tyre Carrier DropElectric Front Windows With One Touch Facility For Driver And Front PassengerEmergency Brake Light FlashingHeadlamp LevellingIntermittent Front Wash/WipeKerbside Side Load DoorsLow Roof LineMolded Load Floor LinerQuad Beam HeadlampsRear Cargo Hinged DoorRear Door Edge Warn ReflectorsRear MudflapsRear Splash GuardsTutone Painted Plastic Front BumperUnrestricted Side Load Door OpeningWide Bodyside Grey Mouldings
- 2 Interior Grab HandlesAssist HandleCloth UpholsteryColour Keyed Exterior PackComplete Rear Trim BoardDriver And Passenger Sunvisors With Illuminated Vanity MirrorsFloorwell LightsFront Manual Air ConditioningFront Splash Guards/Mud FlapsHeader Mounted Courtesy Lights - 2 Map LightsHeader Mounted Package TrayHeight Adjustable Front HeadrestsIlluminated FootwellLeather Gearshift KnobLed Load Compartment Rail LightLoad Compartment Interior LightLockable Glove BoxMap Reading LightsPartial Molded HeadlinerPassenger Underseat Storage BoxReach And Rake Adjustable Steering ColumnRecirculation HeaterSide Rear Door Trim Panel - Level 1Sunglasses Roof StorageTool Kit
- Interior Trim Accent Pack C - Transit CustomLess Rear Seat Pack - Transit CustomLoad Area Protection Kit 2 - Transit Custom
- 3 Point Seatbelts For All SeatsDrivers AirbagDual Note Electric HornFront Outer Passenger Airbag With Deactivation SwitchHeight Adjustable Drivers Seatbelt MountPassenger Airbag RestraintPassenger Seatbelt Height AdjSeatbelt Remainder For Driver And Passenger
- Auto Locking On Drive-AwayAuto RelockingConfigurable UnlockingInclination Anti-Theft SensorLocking Wheel Lug NutPower Door Dead LocksRemote Central LockingSpeed Dependent Power Lock GroupThatcham Category 1 Alarm With 2Nd Remote Key
- 2 12V Sockets80 Litre Fuel TankAbsAuto Start/Stop SystemDiesel Particulate FilterEspExtra Heavy Duty AlternatorMechanical Parking BrakePower PointRoll Stability ControlSide Wind MitigationStandard Duty Suspension
- 16" 6.5 Alloy WheelsFull Wheelcovers
- CoNot AvailableCo2170HcNot AvailableHc+NoxNot AvailableNoise Level Db(A)Not AvailableNoxNot AvailableParticlesNot AvailableStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Comb198 g/kmWltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Comb - Teh207 g/kmWltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Comb - Tel182 g/km
- Automatic TransmissionNoCatalytic ConvertorYesCc1996 ccCooling SystemWaterCylinder LayoutIn-LineCylinders4Engine LayoutFront TransverseEngine MakeNot AvailableFuel DeliveryCommon RailFuel TypeDieselGears6 SpeedManual TransmissionYesNumber Of Valves16Valve GearDohc
- EcNoEc Combined43.5Ec Extra Urban47.9Ec Urban38.2Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Comb7.6Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Comb - Teh8.2Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Comb - Tel6.6Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - High - Teh6.8Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - High - Tel6Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Low - Teh8.4Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Low - Tel7.4Wltp - Mpg - Comb37.2Wltp - Mpg - Comb - Teh34.5Wltp - Mpg - Comb - Tel42.8Wltp - Mpg - High - Teh41.5Wltp - Mpg - High - Tel47.1Wltp - Mpg - Low - Teh33.6Wltp - Mpg - Low - Tel38.2
- Alternative Fuel QualifyingNoDid At Least One Aspect Of This Vehicles Safety Give Cause For Concern?Not AvailableBadge Engine Cc2.0 ccBadge Power130Based On IdNot AvailableChassis Engine NumberNot AvailableCoin DescriptionNot AvailableCoin Gross Vehicle Weight CodeNot AvailableCoin Power Output CodeNot AvailableCoin SeriesNot AvailableCoin Wheelbase Description CodeNot AvailableCoin Wheelbase Name CodeNot AvailableGeneration Mark1Ghost Model For Valuation PurposesNoInsurance Group 1Not AvailableInsurance Group 2Not AvailableNcap Adult Occupant Protection %Not AvailableNcap Child Occupant Protection %Not AvailableNcap Front/Side Impact - Discontinued February 09Not AvailableNcap Overall Rating - Effective February 09Not AvailableNcap Overall Rating - LcvGoldNcap Pedestrian - Discontinued February 09Not AvailableNcap Pedestrian Protection %Not AvailableNcap Safety Assist %63Running Cost League HeadingsNot AvailableService Interval Frequency - Months24 monthsService Interval Mileage25000 milesSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoTiming Belt Interval Frequency - Months120 monthsTiming Belt Interval Mileage150000 milesVehicle Homologation ClassN1Vin/Frame No.Not Available
- 0 To 62Not AvailableBhp130 bhpEngine Power Kw96 kwEngine Torque Lbs.Ft284 lbs.ftEngine Torque Mkg39.3 mkgEngine Torque Nm385 nmTop SpeedNot Available
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRde Certification LevelRde 2
- Alloys?YesAutomatic ClutchNoPlated 3Rd AxleNot AvailablePlated 4Th AxleNot AvailableSpace Saver?NoTyre MakeNot AvailableTyre Size Front215/65 R16Tyre Size Rear215/65 R16Tyre Size SpareFull SizeWheel StyleNot AvailableWheel Type16" Alloy
- Front Overhang1012 mmHeight1979 mmHeight (Including Roof Rails)Not AvailableLength5340 mmLoad Deck Height536 mmLoad Height1406 mmLoad Length2921 mmLoad Space Width Between Wheel Arches1351 mmLoad Width1775 mmLower Rear Door Width1404 mmRear Door Height1347 mmRear Overhang1028 mmSide Load Door Height1324 mmSide Load Door Width1030 mmTurning Circle - Kerb To Kerb12.8Turning Circle - Wall To Wall13.4Upper Rear Door Width1404 mmWheelbase3300 mmWidth (Excluding Mirrors)1986 mmWidth (Including Mirrors)2272 mm
- Boot Capacity SaloonsNot AvailableFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)80 litresGross Train Weight5240 kgGross Vehicle Weight3000 kgLoad Space Volume6.8Luggage Capacity (Seats Down)Not AvailableLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)Not AvailableLuggage Capacity - 2Nd Row Seats RemovedNot AvailableLuggage Capacity - 2Nd Row Seats UpNot AvailableLuggage Capacity - 3Rd Row Seats DownNot AvailableLuggage Capacity - 3Rd Row Seats RemovedNot AvailableLuggage Capacity - 3Rd Row Seats UpNot AvailableMax. Towing Weight - Braked2500 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgMinimum Kerbweight1967 kgNo. Of Seats3Payload1033 kgPlated 2Nd Axle1590Plated Front Axle1675
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Independent Review By Car & Driving
By Jonathan Crouch
The Transit Custom isn't Ford's largest Transit model line but it's an impressively versatile medium-sized LCV segment player that in first generation form was vastly improved in 2018, creating the product we're looking at here. Transit models have ruled the British large LCV market for around half a century and products like this one are the reason...Read More
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?
Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?
Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?
A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?
In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?
Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?
The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?
If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.
- What is this van's maximum payload?
This Ford Transit custom can carry a payload of up to 1043kg.How many miles per gallon can this van do?
Ford Transit Customs fitted with the 2.0-litre EcoBlue 130PS engine offer drivers between 42.8-47.1mpg.