Ford Transit Custom 300 L2 Fwd2.0 EcoBlue Hybrid 170ps Low Roof Active Van
- Easy Fuel Capless Refuelling SystemEmbedded ModemFord Eco ModePasSelectable Drive ModeTrip ComputerVehicle Maintenance Monitor
- Audio Controls Mounted On Steering Wheel
- 180 Degree Rear Cargo Check ArmsAccent Colour Exterior Mirror FinishAutomatic Headlamps With Follow Me HomeAutomatic Lights And WipersBody Colour Door HandlesBody Coloured Body Side MouldingsBody Coloured Door MirrorsBody Coloured Lift/Decklid Exterior HandlesBody Coloured Rear BumpersColour Keyed Grille With Satin Nickel InsertDelete Roof Mounted Turn SignalsDigital Rear View MirrorDoor Open Tyre Carrier DropElectric Front Windows With One Touch Facility For Driver And Front PassengerEmergency Brake Light FlashingExtended Length Running Board Dual SideFront Bumper With Body Colour Lower AccentHeadlamp LevellingIntermittent Front Wash/WipeKerbside Side Load DoorsLow Roof LineMolded Load Floor LinerQuad Beam HeadlampsRear Cargo Hinged DoorRear Door Edge Warn ReflectorsRear MudflapsRear Splash GuardsSilver Roof Rack Without CrossbarsTutone Painted Plastic Front BumperUnrestricted Side Load Door OpeningWide Bodyside Grey Mouldings
- 2 Interior Grab HandlesAssist HandleComplete Rear Trim BoardCourtesy LightDriver And Passenger Sunvisors With Illuminated Vanity MirrorsFloorwell LightsFront Manual Air ConditioningFront Splash Guards/Mud FlapsHeader Mounted Package TrayHeight Adjustable Front HeadrestsIlluminated FootwellLeather Gearshift KnobLed Load Compartment Rail LightLoad Compartment Interior LightLockable Glove BoxMap Reading LightsMini Overhead ConsolePart Leather UpholsteryPartial Molded HeadlinerPartial Rubber Inside Floor CoverPassenger Underseat Storage BoxReach And Rake Adjustable Steering ColumnRecirculation HeaterSide Rear Door Trim Panel - Level 1Sunglasses Roof StorageTool Kit
- Colour Keyed Exterior Pack 4 - Transist CustomFront Seat Pack 8A - Transit CustomLess Rear Seat Pack - Transit CustomLoad Area Protection Kit 2 - Transit Custom
- 3 Point Seatbelts For All SeatsDrivers AirbagDual Note Electric HornFront Outer Passenger Airbag With Deactivation SwitchHeight Adjustable Drivers Seatbelt MountPassenger Airbag RestraintPassenger Seatbelt Height AdjSeatbelt Remainder For Driver And Passenger
- Auto Locking On Drive-AwayAuto RelockingConfigurable UnlockingInclination Anti-Theft SensorLocking Wheel Lug NutPower Door Dead LocksRemote Central LockingSpeed Dependent Power Lock GroupThatcham Category 1 Alarm With 2Nd Remote Key
- 2 12V Sockets80 Litre Fuel TankAbsAuto Start/Stop SystemDiesel Particulate FilterEspExtra Heavy Duty AlternatorMechanical Parking BrakePower PointRoll Stability ControlSide Wind MitigationStandard Duty Suspension
- 17" 5 Spoke Mach Alloy Wheels Contains 17" Mini Steel Spare Wheel And Locking Wheel Lug NutFull Wheelcovers
- Special EditionNoSpecial OrderNoGhost model for valuation purposesNoService Interval Mileage25000 monthsService Interval Frequency - Months24Timing Belt Interval Mileage150000Timing Belt Interval Frequency - Months120NCAP Safety Assist %63Badge Engine CC2.0Badge Power170Vehicle Homologation ClassN1Alternative Fuel QualifyingNoGeneration Mark1NCAP Overall Rating - LCVGoldRelative HeightH1Relative LengthL2
- Length5340 mmWidth (excluding mirrors)1986 mmWheelbase3300 mmWidth (including mirrors)2272 mmHeight1979 mmLoad Length2921 mmLoad Width1775 mmLoad Height1406 mmTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb12.8Front Overhang1012Rear Overhang1028Side Load Door Width1030Side Load Door Height1324Lower Rear Door Width1404Upper Rear Door Width1404Rear Door Height1347Load Deck Height536Load Space Width Between Wheel Arches1351Turning Circle - Wall to Wall13.4
- ECNoWLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb7.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEH7.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEL6.5WLTP - MPG - Comb37.7WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEH35.8WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEL43.5
- BHP170 bhpPSYesEngine Power KW125 kwEngine Torque LBS.FT299Engine Torque NM405 nmEngine Torque MKG41.3
- Gross Vehicle Weight3000 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)80 litresPayload1005 kgNo. of Seats3Plated Front Axle1675Plated 2nd Axle1590
- CC1996 ccCylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves16Valve gearDohcFuel TypeDieselCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutFront TransverseGears6 SpeedFuel DeliveryCommon RailCooling SystemWaterAutomatic TransmissionNoManual TransmissionYes
- Tyre Size Front215/60 R17Tyre Size Rear215/60 R17Tyre Size SpareFull SizeWheel Type17" AlloyWheel Style5 SpokeAlloys?YesSpace Saver?NoAutomatic ClutchNo
- Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb196
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your business or personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Independent Review By Car & Driving
By Jonathan Crouch
The Transit Custom isn't Ford's largest Transit model line but it's an impressively versatile medium-sized LCV segment player that in first generation form was vastly improved in 2018, creating the product we're looking at here. Transit models have ruled the British large LCV market for around half a century and products like this one are the reason...Read More
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.
- What driver assistance technology does the Ford Transit Custom have as standard?As standard, all Ford Transit Customs will have the following driver tech installed: Ford's excellent Sync infotainments system with integrated 4.2-inch screen, DAB radio, Bluetooth connectivity, steering wheel controls and two 12v power sockets. If you opt for a vehicle with a higher trim level, more tech and features are added at each level, so check the full spec above for additional features included with this vehicle.How long is the warranty on the Ford Transit Custom?Every Ford Transit Custom comes with a 3-year or 100,000-mile (whichever comes first) manufacturer's warranty. You also get a 12-year anti-corrosion warranty for the bodywork. This warranty cover begins when the vehicle is first registered.What safety equipment does the Ford Transit Custom have as standard?Every Ford Transit Custom comes with remote locking, and electronic stability control (ESC) that adjusts itself depending on how heavily loaded the van is. Transit Customs all come with crosswind assistance technology as standard - one of very few vans in the market to come with it at the base level. All models also get Ford's clever Roll Stability Control system (which helps keep the vehicle from toppling on steep corners) and Trailer Sway Stabilisation (which - you guessed it - stops an already-swaying trailer from swaying even more).How many doors does the Ford Transit Custom have?All Ford Transit Customs come with 2 rear doors, 1 side sliding door and 2 cabin doors (driver and passenger) as standard.What is the Ford Transit Custom 300 L2 FWD's maximum payload?The Ford Transit Custom 300 L2 FWD can carry a maximum payload of up to 1032kg (but be aware that this will need to include the weight of the driver and any passengers). Manual transmission models can carry the full 1032kg, while the automatic models can carry 938kg. If you choose an EcoBlue Hybrid model with manual transmission, you'll be able to carry 1032kg.