Ford Transit Custom 340 L2 Fwd2.0 EcoBlue 170ps High Roof Limited Van Auto
- Easy Fuel Capless Refuelling SystemEmbedded ModemFord Eco ModePasSelectable Drive ModeTrip ComputerVehicle Maintenance Monitor
- Audio Controls Mounted On Steering Wheel
- 180 Degree Rear Cargo Check ArmsAutomatic Headlamps With Follow Me HomeAutomatic Lights And WipersBody Colour Door HandlesBody Coloured Body Side MouldingsBody Coloured Door MirrorsBody Coloured Exterior Mirror FinishBody Coloured Lift/Decklid Exterior HandlesBody Coloured Rear BumpersChormed Grille With 3 BarsDelete Roof Mounted Turn SignalsDigital Rear View MirrorDoor Open Tyre Carrier DropElectric Front Windows With One Touch Facility For Driver And Front PassengerEmergency Brake Light FlashingHeadlamp LevellingHigh Roof LineIntermittent Front Wash/WipeKerbside Side Load DoorsMolded Load Floor LinerQuad Beam HeadlampsRear Cargo Hinged DoorRear Door Edge Warn ReflectorsRear MudflapsRear Splash GuardsTutone Painted Plastic Front BumperUnrestricted Side Load Door OpeningWide Bodyside Grey Mouldings
- 2 Interior Grab HandlesAssist HandleCloth UpholsteryColour Keyed Exterior PackComplete Rear Trim BoardDriver And Passenger Sunvisors With Illuminated Vanity MirrorsFloorwell LightsFront Manual Air ConditioningFront Splash Guards/Mud FlapsHeader Mounted Courtesy Lights - 2 Map LightsHeader Mounted Package TrayHeight Adjustable Front HeadrestsIlluminated FootwellLeather Gearshift KnobLed Load Compartment Rail LightLoad Compartment Interior LightLockable Glove BoxMap Reading LightsPartial Molded HeadlinerPassenger Underseat Storage BoxReach And Rake Adjustable Steering ColumnRecirculation HeaterSide Rear Door Trim Panel - Level 1Sunglasses Roof StorageTool Kit
- Interior Trim Accent Pack C - Transit CustomLess Rear Seat Pack - Transit CustomLoad Area Protection Kit 2 - Transit Custom
- 3 Point Seatbelts For All SeatsDrivers AirbagDual Note Electric HornFront Outer Passenger Airbag With Deactivation SwitchHeight Adjustable Drivers Seatbelt MountPassenger Airbag RestraintPassenger Seatbelt Height AdjSeatbelt Remainder For Driver And Passenger
- Auto Locking On Drive-AwayAuto RelockingConfigurable UnlockingInclination Anti-Theft SensorLocking Wheel Lug NutPower Door Dead LocksRemote Central LockingSpeed Dependent Power Lock GroupThatcham Category 1 Alarm With 2Nd Remote Key
- 2 12V Sockets80 Litre Fuel TankAbsAuto Start/Stop SystemDiesel Particulate FilterEspExtra Heavy Duty AlternatorMechanical Parking BrakePower PointRoll Stability ControlSide Wind MitigationStandard Duty Suspension
- 16" 6.5 Alloy WheelsFull Wheelcovers
- Special EditionNoSpecial OrderNoGhost model for valuation purposesNoService Interval Mileage25000 monthsService Interval Frequency - Months24Timing Belt Interval Mileage150000Timing Belt Interval Frequency - Months120NCAP Safety Assist %63Badge Engine CC2.0Badge Power170Vehicle Homologation ClassN1Alternative Fuel QualifyingNoGeneration Mark1NCAP Overall Rating - LCVGold
- Minimum Kerbweight2152 kgGross Vehicle Weight3400 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)80 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked2050 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgPayload1248 kgLoad Space Volume8.3No. of Seats3Plated Front Axle1750Plated 2nd Axle2015Gross Train Weight4365 kg
- Length5340 mmWidth (excluding mirrors)1986 mmWheelbase3300 mmWidth (including mirrors)2272 mmHeight2343 mmLoad Length2921 mmLoad Width1775 mmLoad Height1778 mmTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb12.8Front Overhang1012Rear Overhang1028Side Load Door Width1030Side Load Door Height1324Lower Rear Door Width1404Upper Rear Door Width1404Rear Door Height1706Load Deck Height536Load Space Width Between Wheel Arches1351Turning Circle - Wall to Wall13.4
- ECNoEC Urban37.7 mpgEC Extra Urban46.3 mpgEC Combined42.8 mpgWLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb8.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEH10.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEL7.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - TEH7.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - TEL6.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - TEH10.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - TEL9.5WLTP - MPG - Comb32.5WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEH28WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEL38.2WLTP - MPG - High - TEH37.2WLTP - MPG - High - TEL41.5WLTP - MPG - Low - TEH27.2WLTP - MPG - Low - TEL29.7
- BHP170 bhpPSYesEngine Power KW125 kwEngine Torque LBS.FT299Engine Torque NM405 nmEngine Torque MKG41.3
- CC1996 ccCylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves16Valve gearDohcFuel TypeDieselCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutFront TransverseGears6 SpeedFuel DeliveryCommon RailCooling SystemWaterAutomatic TransmissionYesManual TransmissionNo
- Tyre Size Front215/65 R16Tyre Size Rear215/65 R16Tyre Size SpareFull SizeWheel Type16" AlloyAlloys?YesSpace Saver?NoAutomatic ClutchYes
- CO2172 g/kmStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb228WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEH234WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEL210
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your business or personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Independent Review By Car & Driving
Ford's Transit Custom one-tonne mid-sized van offers an even stronger LCV proposition with smarter styling and frugal electrified engine technology. Jonathan Crouch takes a look at what's on offer.
Ten Second Review
Ford's Transit has ruled the British large LCV market for around half a century, its very name synonymous with its purpose. In the past, this may have had a great deal...Read More
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.