Ford Transit 350 L2 Rwd2.0 EcoBlue 170ps Tipper [1 Way]
- Emergency Brake WarningPasSelectable Drive ModeVehicle Maintenance MonitorWarning Lights
- Audio Controls Mounted On Steering Wheel
- Complete Tinted GlassDay/Night Inside MirrorDaytime Running LightsElectric WindowsFixed Rear WindowLow Roof LinePart Body Colour Front BumperQuad Beam HeadlampsRear Bumper With Integral StepRear MudflapsRoof Marker LightsUnperforated Cab Back PanelWide Bodyside Mouldings
- Easy Clean Rubber Floor Covering In CabGlove Box LidHeader Courtesy LightsMolded Gear Shift KnobPartial Molded HeadlinerPartial Rubber Inside Floor CoverReach And Rake Adjustable Steering ColumnRecirculation HeaterTablet Holder
- Interior Trim Accent Pack A - Transit
- Driver Seatbelt Reminder
- DeadlocksRemote Central Locking
- 2 X 12V Power OutletsAbsConfuigurable Interior Light/Battery Saver - 10 MinCurve ControlElectronic Dynamic Cornering ControlEsp + Hill Start AssistRear Axle Alt A - Narrow TrackSide Wind Mitigation
- 16" Steel Wheels
- Exhaust SystemEgrFront BrakesDiscsRear BrakesDiscsHand BrakeRear WheelsFront SuspensionMacpherson StrutsRear SuspensionLeaf SpringsSteeringRack And PinionClutchSingle Dry PlateAny aspect of the vehicles safety cause concern?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoGhost model for valuation purposesNoService Interval Mileage25000 monthsService Interval Frequency - Months24Timing Belt Interval Mileage150000Timing Belt Interval Frequency - Months120NCAP Safety Assist %60Badge Engine CC2.0Badge Power170Vehicle Homologation ClassN1Alternative Fuel QualifyingNoGeneration Mark4NCAP Overall Rating - LCVGoldRelative HeightH1Relative LengthL2
- Minimum Kerbweight1795 kgGross Vehicle Weight3500 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)70 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked3500 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgPayload1705 kgNo. of Seats3Plated Front Axle1750Plated 2nd Axle2150Gross Train Weight7000 kg
- Length5572 mmWidth (excluding mirrors)2052 mmWheelbase3504 mmWidth (including mirrors)2474 mmHeight2220 mmTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb12.6Front Overhang1023Rear Overhang1045
- ECNoEC Urban38.7 mpgEC Extra Urban43.5 mpgEC Combined40.9 mpg
- BHP170 bhpPSYesEngine Power KW125 kw
- CC1996 ccCylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves16Valve gearDohcFuel TypeDieselCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutFront TransverseGears6 SpeedFuel DeliveryCommon RailCooling SystemWaterAutomatic TransmissionNoManual TransmissionYes
- Tyre Size Front235/65 R16Tyre Size Rear235/65 R16Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type16" SteelAlloys?NoSpace Saver?NoAutomatic ClutchNo
- CO2181 g/kmStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6
- Emissions Test CycleWltp
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your business or personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Independent Review By Car & Driving
The Ford Transit two-tonne large van has evolved - there's even an electric version. Jonathan Crouch takes a look at what you can now expect from the brand's biggest LCV.
Ten Second Review
The sixth-generation Ford Transit two-tonne large van has proved to be a big step forward, but Ford has continued its efforts to try and improve this Turkish-built model. Payloads are up, there'...Read More
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.
- What are the service intervals on this vehicle?Ford Transit vans operate on a variable service interval of up to 2 years according to Ford.How long is the warranty on this van?The Ford Transit comes with a 3-year, 100,000-mile warranty.How many miles per gallon can this van do?The manufacturer does not currently quote fuel consumption figures for bodied chassis cabs.What is this van's maximum payload?This model of the Transit has a payload of 1157kgs.