Ford Transit 350 L3 Fwd2.0 EcoBlue 130ps H3 Leader Van
- Curvature ControlEmergency Brake WarningPasSelectable Drive ModeTrip ComputerVehicle Maintenance MonitorWarning Lights
- Audio Controls Mounted On Steering Wheel
- High Mounted Stop LampHigh Roof LineKerbside Side Load DoorsPower WindowsRear Bumper With Integral StepWide Bodyside Mouldings
- Dual Passenger Seat Tray And TableGlovebox With A4 File StorageRadio With Remote StalksReach And Rake Adjustable Steering ColumnStorage Box Under Dual Passenger Seat
- Seatbelt Reminder On Front Seats And Fixed Rear Seats
- 2 X 12V Power OutletsAbs + Esp + Hill Start AssistElectronic Dynamic Cornering ControlSide Wind Mitigation
- 16" Steel WheelsSingle Rear Wheels
- Exhaust SystemEgrFront BrakesDiscsRear BrakesDiscsHand BrakeRear WheelsFront SuspensionMacpherson StrutsRear SuspensionLeaf SpringsSteeringRack And PinionClutchSingle Dry PlateAny aspect of the vehicles safety cause concern?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoGhost model for valuation purposesNoService Interval Mileage25000 monthsService Interval Frequency - Months24Timing Belt Interval Mileage150000Timing Belt Interval Frequency - Months120NCAP Safety Assist %68Badge Engine CC2.0Badge Power130Vehicle Homologation ClassN1Alternative Fuel QualifyingNoGeneration Mark4NCAP Overall Rating - LCVGold
- Minimum Kerbweight2126 kgGross Vehicle Weight3500 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)70 litresMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgPayload1374 kgLoad Space Volume13No. of Seats3Plated Front Axle1750Plated 2nd Axle2250Gross Train Weight5065 kg
- Length5981 mmWidth (excluding mirrors)2059 mmWheelbase3750 mmWidth (including mirrors)2474 mmHeight2767 mmLoad Length3494 mmLoad Width1784 mmLoad Height2125 mmTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb13.3Front Overhang1023Rear Overhang1208Side Load Door Width1300Side Load Door Height1700Upper Rear Door Width1565Rear Door Height1987Load Deck Height590Load Space Width Between Wheel Arches1392
- ECNoEC Urban39.2 mpgEC Extra Urban42.8 mpgEC Combined41.5 mpgWLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEH9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEL8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - TEH9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - TEL8.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - TEH7.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - TEL7WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEH31.4WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEL35.3WLTP - MPG - High - TEH31.4WLTP - MPG - High - TEL33.6WLTP - MPG - Low - TEH36.2WLTP - MPG - Low - TEL40.3
- BHP130 bhpPSYesEngine Power KW96 kwEngine Torque LBS.FT266Engine Torque NM360 nmEngine Torque MKG36.7
- CC1996 ccCylinder LayoutIn-LineValve gearDohcFuel TypeDieselCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutFront TransverseGears6 SpeedFuel DeliveryCommon RailCooling SystemWaterAutomatic TransmissionNoManual TransmissionYes
- Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type16" SteelAlloys?NoSpace Saver?NoAutomatic ClutchNo
- CO2172 g/kmStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEH236WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEL211
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your business or personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Independent Review By Car & Driving
The Ford Transit two-tonne large van has evolved - there's even an electric version. Jonathan Crouch takes a look at what you can now expect from the brand's biggest LCV.
Ten Second Review
The sixth-generation Ford Transit two-tonne large van has proved to be a big step forward, but Ford has continued its efforts to try and improve this Turkish-built model. Payloads are up, there'...Read More
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.
- What are the service intervals on this van?This model of Ford Transit has a service interval of 2 years or 25,000 miles, whichever comes first.How long is the warranty on this van?This Ford Transit has a warranty of 3 years or 100,000 miles, whichever comes first.How many miles per gallon can this van do?Official fuel consumption figures for this model of Ford Transit are from 26.9 to 41.4mpg.What is this van's maximum payload?Depending on specification, this model of the Ford Transit has a payload of between 1277 and 1374kg.What driver assistance technology does the Ford Transit have as standard?As standard, all Ford Transits will have the following driver tech installed: double-lensed door mirrors to reduce glare, electric front windows, Bluetooth and USB connectivity, the excellent Ford Sync infotainment system and integrated 4.2-inch screen, two 12v sockets, Ford's EasyFuel capless fuel flap, a vehicle maintenance monitor and multiple selectable drive modes. If you opt for a vehicle with a higher trim level, more tech and features are added at each level, so check the full spec above for additional features included with this vehicle.How long is the warranty on the Ford Transit?Every Ford Transit comes with a 3-year or 100,000-mile (whichever comes first) manufacturer's warranty. You also get a 12-year anti-perforation warranty for the bodywork. This warranty cover begins when the vehicle is first registered.What safety equipment does the Ford Transit have as standard?Every Ford Transit comes with a driver’s airbag as standard. You'll also get electronic stability control (ESC) with added Curve Control software that can brake individual wheels to stop the van swerving too far if you drive round a bend too quickly - very clever stuff. The van also features Trailer Sway Control - which does the same thing as Curve Control - which can stop an already-swaying trailer. Additional standard safety equipment includes remote central locking, full steel bulkhead, Ford's EasyFuel capless fuel flap to stop fuel spills, a vehicle maintenance monitor to alert you to potential faults and double-lensed door mirrors to reduce glare.How many doors does the Ford Transit have?All Ford Transits come with 2 rear doors, 1 side sliding door and 2 cabin doors (driver and passenger) as standard.What is the Ford Transit 350 L3 FWD's maximum payload?The Ford Transit 350 L3 FWD models can carry a maximum payload of up to 1400kg (which includes the weight of the driver and any passengers). H2 models with the second-highest roof can carry up to 1419kg, while H3 models with the highest roof can carry up to 1374kg.