Ford Transit 350 L3 Rwd2.0 EcoBlue 130ps Tipper [1 Way]
- Emergency Brake WarningPasSelectable Drive ModeVehicle Maintenance MonitorWarning Lights
- Audio Controls Mounted On Steering Wheel
- Complete Tinted GlassDay/Night Inside MirrorDaytime Running LightsElectric WindowsFixed Rear WindowPart Body Colour Front BumperQuad Beam HeadlampsRear Bumper With Integral StepRear MudflapsRoof Marker LightsTool PodUnperforated Cab Back PanelWide Bodyside Mouldings
- Easy Clean Rubber Floor Covering In CabGlove Box LidHeader Courtesy LightsLow Roof LineMolded Gear Shift KnobPartial Molded HeadlinerPartial Rubber Inside Floor CoverReach And Rake Adjustable Steering ColumnRecirculation HeaterTablet Holder
- Interior Trim Accent Pack A - Transit
- Driver Seatbelt Reminder
- DeadlocksRemote Central Locking
- 2 X 12V Power OutletsAbsConfuigurable Interior Light/Battery Saver - 10 MinCurve ControlElectronic Dynamic Cornering ControlEsp + Hill Start AssistRear Axle Alt A - Narrow TrackSide Wind Mitigation
- Exhaust SystemEgrFront BrakesDiscsRear BrakesDiscsHand BrakeRear WheelsFront SuspensionMacpherson StrutsRear SuspensionLeaf SpringsSteeringRack And PinionClutchSingle Dry PlateAny aspect of the vehicles safety cause concern?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoGhost model for valuation purposesNoService Interval Mileage25000 monthsService Interval Frequency - Months24NCAP Safety Assist %68Badge Engine CC2.0Badge Power130Vehicle Homologation ClassN1Alternative Fuel QualifyingNoGeneration Mark4NCAP Overall Rating - LCVGold
- Minimum Kerbweight1817 kgGross Vehicle Weight3500 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)70 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked3000 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgPayload1683 kgNo. of Seats3Plated Front Axle1750Plated 2nd Axle2250Gross Train Weight6500 kg
- Length6022 cmWidth (excluding mirrors)2052 cmWheelbase3954 cmWidth (including mirrors)2474 cmHeight2214 cmTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb14Front Overhang1023Rear Overhang1045
- ECNoEC Urban38.7 mpgEC Extra Urban43.5 mpgEC Combined40.9 mpg
- BHP130 bhpPSYesEngine Power KW96 kw
- CC1996 ccCylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves16Valve gearDohcFuel TypeDieselCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutFront TransverseGears6 SpeedFuel DeliveryCommon RailCooling SystemWaterAutomatic TransmissionNoManual TransmissionYes
- Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type16" SteelAlloys?NoSpace Saver?NoAutomatic ClutchNo
- CO2181 g/kmStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6
- Emissions Test CycleWltp
Independent Review By Car & Driving
The Ford Transit two-tonne large van has evolved - there's even an electric version. Jonathan Crouch takes a look at what you can now expect from the brand's biggest LCV.
Ten Second Review
The sixth-generation Ford Transit two-tonne large van has proved to be a big step forward, but Ford has continued its efforts to try and improve this Turkish-built model. Payloads are up, there'...Read More
Why Choose Leasing?
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.
- How many miles per gallon can this van do?At best, the Ford Transit vans offer drivers 40.9mpg (although this can be affected by payload).What are the service intervals on this van?Ford Transit vans operate on "a variable service interval up to two years" according to Ford.How long is the warranty on this van?The Ford Transit comes with a 3-year, 100,000-mile warrantyIs this avaliable with a box conversion?Yes! We can order this van with a box conversion we would need to speak to you about the exact set up your looking for so we can request a quotation from the converters.The 290 L2 H2 Trend. Is this vehicle a short wheel base or medium wheel base, high top or semi high top?Hi, thanks for your question. The Ford Transit 290 L2 H2 Trend is a Medium Wheel, Medium Roof. The load length is 3044 and the load height is 1886. If you would like to discuss this in further detail, please feel free to contact any of our specialist direct on 01442 838193 so we can discuss the options in greater detail. Alternatively you can drop me an email with your contact details and I’ll make sure one of my team give you a call.Do you do a crew cab transit?Yes this model is available in a double cab,Hi, I am looking at leasing a van but I am yet to register self employed. I will be starting a garden clearance service. I have savings so I am able to pay small or large deposit and secure monthly payments. Leasing a van will help me fund other things such as tools and equipment where needed. My question is, can I lease a van in this situation?Hi Russell, thanks for getting in touch. We are associated with a number of different funders and therefore we can certainly look in to options for you as a new business. Depending on how much you are comfortable with on a monthly basis we can tailor the initial deposit required to meet that monthly rental for you. If you would like to discuss this in further detail, please feel free to contact one of our specialists direct on 01442 838 193. Kind regards, Mike Daly.Hi, you answered in one of these questions that the servicing is 20000 miles/12 months but the advert states 30000 miles/24 months, can you confirm which is correct and why there are differences?Hi John, thank you for your question. The service intervals on the Transit Custom 290 L2 125ps Trend Van are 30,000 miles or 24 months. Occasionally manufacturers change the service schedules when they bring out a new model or engine. I hope this helps. Kind regards, Rob Cox.Hi, is it possible fit a crane and/or lease this with a tail lift to this van or a similar flat bed, drop side van.Hi, thanks for your question. It is possible to get this fitted, this is a very specialist conversion but is something we can look into for you. There will be certain restrictions depending on the leasing company, I would recommend speaking to one of our sales advisors who can look into this in more detail to give you the best option that suits your needs. You can call us on 01442 838 193. Thank you, Rob Cox Stock Control ManagerDo you do this in the higher ps than 155ps?Hello,thank you for getting in touch. Currently the Transit 350 L4 Diesel RWD Dropside TDCI is only available in either the 100ps, 125ps or the 155ps. If you would like to discuss this in further detail, please feel free to contact one of our specialisst directl on 01442 838193. Thank you.Hi, is it possible to get a transit trend with air con?Hello, thank you for getting in touch. The transit trend can be ordered with air con as an additional option, however in most cases the Limited model which is the model above the trend is around the same price once you start adding options. Please get in touch with one of the sales team who will be able to show you a comparison.Do any Ford Transit Tippers come with high sides with barn doors?Hello, thanks for your question. The Ford Transit Tipper represents superb functionality and versatility. As standard, the Transit tipper does not come with high sides or barn doors, but they can be specified when ordering the vehicle. As this is slightly more bespoke it could lead to a longer delivery time. If you would like to discuss your specific requirements and gain and accurate quote and lead time, please call us on 01442 838 193 and speak to one of our specialist.Can this van take a roof rack?Hello, thanks for getting in touch. Yes, the van in questions can have a roof rack fitted. This is something you could include in the monthly rentals, or you could pay for the roof rack upfront at the start of the agreement. Thanks.Do you do crew cab model if so at what monthly price thanks?Hi and thank you for getting in touch. A crew cab is certainly something we can look in to for you. In regards to a monthly cost, this is something we would need to discuss with you directly so we can establish the right type of contract for you and also we need to establish the annual mileage you will be covering along with a few other details. If you would like to discuss this in further detail, please feel free to contact one of our specialist direct on 01442 838193. Alternatively you can drop me an email with your contact details and I’ll make sure one of my team give you a call.Can I add my own cage to this vehicle?Hi, thank you for getting in touch. You are certainly able to fit a cage to the vehicle if you wish to do so. You would need to contact the lease company to make them aware of what you would like to add simply so they are aware. If you would like to discuss this in further detail, please feel free to contact any of our specialist direct on 01442 838 193. Alternatively you can drop me an email with your contact details and I’ll make sure one of my team give you a call.Is road tax included? What about insurance?Hi and thanks for getting in touch. Depending on the type of contract you decide is right for you will depend if the road tax is included. As an example, if you decide a contract hire or a contract purchase is right for you, the road tax is part of either contract. If you decide a finance lease is more suitable for you then the lease company will tax the vehicle for you on your behalf and then invoice you for the cost. Whichever contract you decide is right for you, you would need to provide your own insurance as the insurance isn’t part of any of the contracts. We do work very close with an insurance company who specialise in commercial vehicle insurance who we can put you directly in contact with. If you would like to discuss this in further detail, please feel free to contact one of our specialist direct on 01442 838 193.Does the transit come in automatic?Hello, thank you for getting in touch. Unfortunately Ford do not offer automatic transmission in their vans, however, we can quote you on the Mercedes Sprinter which would be available in an automatic. Please feel free to call and speak to one of our specialists staff on 01442 838 193. Thank you.What's the internal dimensions of the bed?Hi, thank you for getting in touch. The model you mentioned has an internal load space length of 4235mm and a width of 2138mm.What size is the bed of tipper on the Ford Transit Transit 350 L2 Diesel Rwd Tipper?The rear load area in the Ford Transit L2 Tipper is 3270mmWhat weight can this vehicle carry and what can is pull if towing a trailer.Thanks, Chris.The Ford Transit 350 L2 Diesel Tipper "one stop" can tow up to up to 2500kg. It can also carry a total weight of 1141kg in the load area.If I take out a contract hire on a Ford Transit van for 2-3 years and in that time the van brakes down, do you replace the van the same day or in 24 hours? I do courier work.Hi, thank you very much for leaving your question on our website. If your vehicle was to be off the road for any reason and you required a like for like vehicle within 24 hours, then this would be possible through a package called Autorama Business Assist. This will cover you for breakdown recovery, onward travel & home start, replacement commercial vehicle and accident management (fully managed claims service). This will cover you for the full length of your lease agreement with a low monthly cost which can be added to your monthly rental. If you would like to discuss this option in further detail then please let us know what the best contact number for you is and also when would be a convenient time for one of our specialists to contact you. Many thanks again for question.Does the transit have a tachograph?This vehicle does not come as standard with a tachograph, however we could have one fitted to the vehicle for you if required.Does the Transit come with air conditioning?Hi Peter, The New Ford Transit does come with air conditioning but it will come as an additional cost. Air conditioning can be added to the base model or Trend both of which we have available in stock.Is the Transit ply lined?The Ford Transit doesn't come ply lined as standard, but this would be straightforward for you to arrange afterwards. We recommend fitting ply lining to protect the load area of the van.I'm interested in buying a new Transit, will there be a balloon payment at the end?This will depend on the finance product you choose. A Finance Lease agreement will require a balloon payment at the end that is determined by your mileage and the length of your lease. Contract Hire is a different kind of agreement that doesn't involve a balloon payment. We can help you to work out the best option for your business.How long will it take to get the vehicle?We have the Ford Transit in stock, so it can be delivered to you within 2-3 weeks.How many miles per gallon can I get from this van?The manufacturer quotes that the Ford Transit returns 37.7 mpg.Do I get breakdown recovery?The Ford Transit comes with one year of breakdown recovery.What are the service intervals for this van?The service intervals for the Ford Transit are 1 year or 20,000 miles.