Isuzu D-Max1.9 DL20 Extended Cab 4x4
- 4.2" Multi Function Display4Wd Shift On The FlyBluetooth ConnectivityCruise ControlDoor Open Warning LightEcallForward Collision WarningLane Departure Warning And Prevention SystemManual Gearshift IndicatorMulti Collision BrakeRear Parking SensorSpeed Sensitive Power SteeringTraffic Sign Recognition
- 4 SpeakersAudio And Cruise Controls Mounted On Steering WheelCd PlayerDigital Radio (Dab)Front Usb Connection
- Automatic HeadlightsAutomatic Windscreen Wipers With Rain SensorBody Coloured Front BumperBody Coloured Rear Bumper With Integrated StepFolding, Heated And Body Colour Door Mirrors With Side Indicator RepeatersFollow Me Home LightFront Power Windows With Driver Side Auto Up/Down Function With Pinch Protection And TimerHalogen Daytime Running LightsHalogen Front Fog LightsHalogen HeadlightsHeated Rear WindscreenHigh Beam AssistIntegrated Fuel Filler Cap With AdblueManually Dimmable Rear View MirrorMedium Grey Radiator GrilleRear Fog LightsSecurity Etched GlassSilver Door HandlesTailgate DamperTrailer Sway Control
- 6 Way Adjustable Manual Driver's SeatCarpet Covered FloorClosed Upper And Open Lower Glove BoxesClosed Upper Driver Dashboard Storage CompartmentCloth UpholsteryDriver And Passenger Sun VisorsDriver's FootrestFront Centre ArmrestFront Cup Holders In Centre Console And Dash - Driver And Passenger SidesFront Door Pockets With Bottle HolderFront Seat Back Map PocketsHeated Front SeatsHeight Adjustable Front HeadrestsHeight And Reach Adjustable Steering WheelManual Air ConditioningManual Driver's Seat Lumbar SupportMap LightsRear Heater DuctSunglasses Holder And Overhead ConsoleUnderseat Storage Compartment
- 2X3 Point Rear SeatbeltsAutonomous Emergency BrakingFront, Side, Curtain And Driver Knee Srs AirbagsHeight Adjustable Front Seatbelt Pre-Tensioners With Load LimitersPassenger Airbag Deactivation SwitchSeatbelt Reminder Indicator
- Alarm With DeadlockInsurance Approved ImmobiliserLocking Wheel NutsRemote Central Locking
- 12V Power OutletsAnti Lock Braking System (Abs)Brake AssistEbdElectronic Stability Control (Esc) With Traction ControlHill Descent ControlHill Start AssistIntelligent Speed LimiterRear Differential LockStop/Start Function
- 18" Silver Alloy Wheels
- Minimum Kerbweight1952 kgGross Vehicle Weight3100 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)76 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked3500 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgPayload1148 kgNo. of Seats5Plated Front Axle1450Plated 2nd Axle1910Gross Train Weight6000 kg
- Length5265 cmWidth (excluding mirrors)1870 cmWheelbase3125 cmHeight1790 cmLoad Length1805 cmLoad Width1530 cmFront Overhang890Rear Overhang1250
- Standard manufacturers warranty - Years5 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage60000 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years1 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years6 yearsExhaust SystemCatalytic ConverterFront BrakesVentilated DiscsRear BrakesDrumHand BrakeRear WheelsBattery Volts12Alternator Amps90Front SuspensionTorsion BarRear SuspensionLeaf SpringsSteeringPas Rack And PinionClutchSingle Dry PlateAny aspect of the vehicles safety cause concern?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoThis vehicle is classed as a car for VED purposesNoGhost model for valuation purposesNoBadge Engine CC1.9Badge Power164Vehicle Homologation ClassN1Generation Mark3
- ECNoWLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb8.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High9.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High7.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low10.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium7.8WLTP - MPG - Comb33.6WLTP - MPG - Extra High30.8WLTP - MPG - High39.4WLTP - MPG - Low27.6WLTP - MPG - Medium36.4
- 0 to 6212.7 secTop Speed112 mphBHP164 bhpPSYes0 to 60NoEngine Power KW121 kwEngine Power RPM3600 rpmEngine Torque LBS.FT266Engine Torque NM360 nmEngine Torque RPM2000 rpmEngine Torque MKG36.7
- Bore80 mmStroke94.4 mmCC1898 ccCylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves16Valve gearDohcFuel TypeDieselCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutNorth SouthCompression Ratio15.9:1Gears6 SpeedFuel DeliveryCommon RailCooling SystemWaterAutomatic TransmissionNoManual TransmissionYesEngine CodesRz4e
- Tyre Size Front265/60 R18Tyre Size Rear265/60 R18Tyre Size SpareFull SizeWheel Type18" AlloyAlloys?YesSpace Saver?NoAutomatic ClutchNo
- Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb220
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Independent Review By Car & Driving
By Jonathan Crouch
The Isuzu D-Max has traditionally been the kind of pick-up you'd choose if you wanted one not afraid to put a bit of serious dirt beneath its wheels. The 'RT'-series model was launched in 2012, but here, we look at the version updated with a down-sized 1.9-litre diesel engine, launched in 2017. How does it fare as a used buy?
Why Choose Leasing?
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.
- Will I be able to gain finance on contract purchase option? I have an Experian credit expert report score of 984 and no missed payments in over 12 months, but have a CCJ from over 2 years ago which has been settled in full.Thank you for leaving your question on the site. A lot of our customers believe that if they don’t have very good credit, they cannot be accepted for finance on a vehicle. However, the finance company use a score card system to mark the customer/business and there are a lot of key points they look at, which you may find help your case. For example, being a long term resident at your address, if you have had credit before and how you have paid this off in the past. Also, the size of deposit has an impact as the larger the deposit, the less risk there will be to the finance company. One of our experts can go over all the options available and work out the best package to suit you. Please call us up direct on 01442 838193 and we will be more than happy to help you.How long will it take to get the vehicle?We can have the Isuzu D-Max with you in 2-3 weeks.How many miles per gallon can I get from this vehicle?You can get 38.2 miles per gallon from the Isuzu D-Max.Do I get breakdown recovery?With the Isuzu D-Max range, the manufacturer provides breakdown recovery for one year.What weight can the Isuzu D-Max carry?The vehicles in the Isuzu D-Max range can carry between 1058 - 1136 kg.What are the service intervals for the Isuzu D-Max?The Isuzu D-Max needs to be serviced every two years or 12,000 miles.