Land Rover Defender 1103.0 D250 Hard Top Auto [3 Seat]
- Customer Configurable Autolock360 Parking Aid3D Surround Camera With 360 View, 180 Rear View, Front Traffic Detection, Forward Vehicle Guidance, Tow Hitch Assist And Clear Sight Ground ViewBrake HoldDriver Condition MonitorElectric Power Assisted Steering (Epas)Lane Keep AssistLow Traction LaunchPivi Pro ConnectedTraffic Sign Recognition Adaptive Speed LimiterTrip ComputerTyre Pressure MonitorWade Sensing
- Android AutoApple CarplayDab Radio (Digital Audio Broadcasting)
- Alpine LightsAssisted TailgateAutomatic Headlights And Rain Sensitive Front WipersCentre High Mounted Stop LightClearsight Interior Rear View MirrorElectric Heated/Power Fold Door Mirrors With Approach Lights And Auto Dimming Driver SideElectric Windows With One Touch Open/Close And Anti-TrapExterior Signage PanelFollow Me Home LightingHeated Rear Window With TimerLed Tail LightPrivacy GlassPuddle LightsRear Fog LightsRear Wash WiperSide-Hinged TailgateStandard RoofStandard Tread Plates
- Additional Lashing PointsDual Zone Climate ControlDurable Rubber Cabin FlooringFootwell LightsFront Jump Seat And Folding Front Centre ArmrestFull Height Bulkhead Behind Row 1 SeatsGlovebox StorageHigh Sided Rubber MatsLoadspace CoverLoadspace HooksLoadspace Rubber MatLockable And Illuminated Underfloor Storage Compartment (X1 Under Boot Floor And X1 Accessible Via Rear Doors)Manual Adjustable Steering ColumnOverhead Stowage For SunglassesRear Centre HeadrestRear Reading LightSignature GraphicStandard InteriorStandard Seating ConfigurationSunvisors With Illuminated Vanity MirrorsUpgraded Loadspace Led Lighting
- Online Pack - Defender With Data Plan
- Brake Pad Wear IndicatorElectronic Traction ControlEmergency BrakingFront Airbags, With Passenger Seat Occupant DetectorPower Operated Child LocksRemote For (E-Call,Optimised Assistance Call,Incontrol App,Climate,Beep And Flash And Door)Seat Belt Reminder
- Intrusion SensorLocking Wheel Nuts
- 8 Speed Automatic TransmissionAbs And EbaAll Wheel DriveCbc - (Cornering Brake Control)Dynamic Stability ControlElectronic Brake Force DistributionElectronic Park BrakeGradient Acceleration ControlHill Descent ControlHill Start AssistParticulate Filter (Dpf)Push Button StartRoll Stability ControlTrailer Stability AssistTwin Speed Transfer Box (High/Low Range)
- Standard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage999999 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years6 yearsExhaust SystemCatalytic ConverterFront BrakesVentilated DiscsRear BrakesVentilated DiscsHand BrakeRear WheelsBattery Volts12Battery AH90Front SuspensionCoil SpringsRear SuspensionCoil SpringsSteeringPas Rack And PinionAny aspect of the vehicles safety cause concern?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoGhost model for valuation purposesNoService Interval Mileage21000 monthsService Interval Frequency - Months24Badge Engine CC3.0Badge Power250Vehicle Homologation ClassN1Alternative Fuel QualifyingNoGeneration Mark2
- Minimum Kerbweight2372 kgGross Vehicle Weight3190 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)89 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked3500 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgPayload818 kgNo. of Seats3Max. Roof Load300 kgPlated Front Axle1560Plated 2nd Axle1800Gross Train Weight6690 kg
- Length5018 cmWidth (excluding mirrors)1996 cmWheelbase3022 cmWidth (including mirrors)2105 cmHeight1972 cmLoad Length1472 cmLoad Height937 cmTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb12.8Front Overhang845Rear Overhang1151Turning Circle - Wall to Wall13.1
- ECNoWLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb8.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEH9.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEL8.6WLTP - MPG - Comb32.8WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEH31WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEL32.8
- 0 to 628.4 secTop Speed117 mphBHP249 bhpPSYes0 to 60NoEngine Power KW183 kwEngine Power RPM4000 rpmEngine Torque LBS.FT420Engine Torque NM570 nmEngine Torque RPM1250 rpmEngine Torque MKG58.1
- Bore83 mmStroke92.3 mmCC2997 ccCylinders6Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves24Valve gearDohcFuel TypeDieselCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutNorth SouthCompression Ratio15.5:1Gears8 SpeedFuel DeliveryCommon RailCooling SystemWaterAutomatic TransmissionYesManual TransmissionNo
- Tyre Size SpareFull SizeWheel Type18" SteelWheel StyleStyle 5093Alloys?NoSpace Saver?NoAutomatic ClutchYes
- Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb230WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEH243WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEL230
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your business or personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Independent Review By Car & Driving
The Land Rover Defender has been revitalised for the modern era. Jonathan Crouch drives it.
Ten Second Review
The new-era Land Rover Defender brings the design of this legendary Solihull model bang up to date. Despite the modern tech, it remains as solid and uncompromising as it's always been, with off road ability to worry a Challenger tank. Approach it as an alternative to moder...Read More
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.
- How long is the warranty on this van?All Land Rover Defender Hard Tops come with a 3-year unlimited mileage warranty.What are the service intervals on this van?The service interval for the Land Rover Defender is 12,000 miles per annum, or every 12 months.Is this just a Defender with a loading bay?Essentially, yes. You'll have all the Land Rover luxury converted into a tough-as-nails commercial vehicle with 4x4 capability.Is the spec shown in the image the standard spec you refer to?The image is shown for illustration purposes only and features the Land Rover Defender Station Wagon, which will have a slightly different spec. For further details, you may wish to download the brochure for this range, using the link above.How long will it take to get the vehicle?If we have the standard Land Rover Defender in stock, it will be delivered within 2-3 weeks.How many miles per gallon can I get from this van?The manufacturer states that, depending on the model, the Land Rover Defender returns between 20.8 to 31.4 mpg.Do I get breakdown recovery?Yes, you get 3 years of breakdown recovery with all Land Rover models.What are the service intervals for this van?The service interval for the Land Rover Defender is 12,000 miles per annum, or 12 months.