Land Rover Discovery3.0 D300 Dynamic HSE Commercial Auto
- 11.4" Touchscreen3D Surround CameraAdaptive Cruise ControlBlind Spot AssistDriver Condition MonitorElectric Power Assisted Steering (Epas)Front And Rear Parking AidsInteractive Driver DisplayLane Keep AssistPivi Pro ConnectedPower Inner TailgatePowered Tailgate/Boot LidRear Collision MonitorRear Traffic MonitorRemoteRemote Boot ReleaseSpeed Proportional SteeringSport Shift SelectorTraffic Sign Recognition Adaptive Speed LimiterTrip ComputerTyre Pressure MonitorWade Sensing
- Android AutoApple CarplayDigital Audio Broadcast Radio-DabDynamic Volume ControlFront And Rear 12V With Front Usb Incl. Usb C In Centre Console, Usb C In Central Stowage, Usb A And C In Uip, 2 Usb C, 1 Usb A In R2 And 2 Usb In R3
- Acoustic Laminated WindscreenAnimated Directional IndicatorsAuto Dimming Rear View MirrorAutomatic Headlight LevellingCentre High Mounted Stop LightD300 BadgeDarkened Led Tail LightsElectric Heated/Power Fold Memory Door Mirrors With Approach Lights And Auto Dimming Driver SideElectric Windows With One Touch Open/Close And Anti-TrapHeated Rear WindowHeated WindscreenMatrix Led Headlights With Signature DrlObscured Row 2 And Row 3 WindowsPrivacy GlassPuddle LightsRain Sensitive Windscreen WipersRear Fog LightsRear Wash WiperTreadplates With Metal InsertsVariable Intermittent Wiper
- Central Hinged Twin Lidded StorageConfigurable Cabin LightingElectric Adjustable Steering ColumnFirst And Second Row Door BinsFixed Bulkhead Behind Row1Footwell LightsFront Passenger Seat Isofix PointsGlovebox StorageHigh Sided Rubber MatsIn-Facia StorageLeather Steering WheelLoadspace HooksLoadspace LightLoadspace Rubber MatLockable Glove BoxLower Centre Console StorageLuggage Tie Downs In LoadspaceMulti Function Steering WheelOverhead Lighting ConsoleRear IsofixShopping Bag HookThird Row StorageTwin Front Cupholders With CoverTwo Zone Climate ControlUnder Floor StowageWindsor Leather Upholstery
- Online Pack With Data Plan - Discovery
- Customer Configurable AutolockElectronic Traction ControlEmergency BrakingFront Side AirbagsPower Operated Child LocksSeat Belt Reminder
- ImmobiliserIntrusion SensorKeyless Entry SystemLocking Wheel NutsPerimeter And Volumetric AlarmRemote Central Locking
- 12V Power SocketsAbs And EbaAdaptive DynamicsBrake Pre-Fill TechnologyCbc - (Cornering Brake Control)Dynamic Stability ControlElectronic Air SuspensionElectronic Brake Force Distribution (Ebd)Front Axle Open DifferentialGradient Acceleration ControlHill Descent ControlHill Launch AssistParticulate Filter (Dpf)Push Button StartRoll Stability ControlTorque Vectoring BrakeTrailer Stability Assist
- All Terrain Tyres
- HcNot AvailableStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Comb215 g/kmWltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Comb - Teh227 g/kmWltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Comb - Tel215 g/km
- Automatic TransmissionYesBore83 mmCatalytic ConvertorYesCc2996 ccCompression Ratio15.5:1Cooling SystemWaterCylinder LayoutIn-LineCylinders6Engine LayoutNorth SouthEngine MakeNot AvailableFuel DeliveryCommon RailFuel TypeDieselGears8 SpeedManual TransmissionNoNumber Of Valves24Stroke92.3 mmValve GearDohc
- EcNoWltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Comb8.2Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Comb - Teh8.7Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Comb - Tel8.2Wltp - Mpg - Comb34.4Wltp - Mpg - Comb - Teh32.6Wltp - Mpg - Comb - Tel34.4
- Did At Least One Aspect Of This Vehicles Safety Give Cause For Concern?NoBadge Engine Cc3.0 ccBadge Power300Based On IdNot AvailableBattery Ah90Battery Volts12Chassis Engine NumberNot AvailableClutchNot AvailableCoin DescriptionNot AvailableCoin Gross Vehicle Weight CodeNot AvailableCoin Power Output CodeNot AvailableCoin SeriesNot AvailableCoin Wheelbase Description CodeNot AvailableCoin Wheelbase Name CodeNot AvailableExhaust SystemCatalytic ConverterFront BrakesVentilated DiscsFront SuspensionAirGeneration Mark3Ghost Model For Valuation PurposesNoHand BrakeRear WheelsInsurance Group 1Not AvailableInsurance Group 2Not AvailableManufacturers Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years6 yearsManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsNcap Adult Occupant Protection %Not AvailableNcap Child Occupant Protection %Not AvailableNcap Overall Rating - Effective February 09Not AvailableNcap Overall Rating - LcvNot AvailableNcap Pedestrian Protection %Not AvailableNcap Safety Assist %Not AvailableRear BrakesVentilated DiscsRear SuspensionAirRelative HeightH1Relative LengthL1Running Cost League HeadingsNot AvailableService Interval Frequency - Months24 monthsService Interval Mileage21000 milesSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoStandard Manufacturers Warranty - MileageUnlimited milesStandard Manufacturers Warranty - Years3 yearsSteeringPas Rack And PinionVehicle Homologation ClassN1Vin/Frame No.Not Available
- 0 To 62 Mph (Secs)6.8 secBhp300 bhpEngine Power Kw221 kwEngine Power Rpm4000 rpmEngine Torque Lbs.Ft479 lbs.ftEngine Torque Mkg66.3 mkgEngine Torque Nm650 nmEngine Torque Rpm1500 rpmTop Speed130 mph
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRde Certification LevelRde 2
- Alloys?YesAutomatic ClutchYesPlated 3Rd AxleNot AvailablePlated 4Th AxleNot AvailableSpace Saver?NoTyre MakeNot AvailableTyre Size Front285/40 R22Tyre Size Rear285/40 R22Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel StyleStyle 5124Wheel Type22" Alloy
- Front Overhang858 mmHeight1888 mmHeight (Including Roof Rails)Not AvailableLength4956 mmLoad Height842 mmLoad Length1638 mmLoad Width1411 mmLower Rear Door Width1150 mmRear Door Height842 mmRear Overhang1175 mmSide Load Door HeightNot AvailableSide Load Door WidthNot AvailableTurning Circle - Kerb To Kerb12.41Turning Circle - Wall To Wall12.84Upper Rear Door Width926 mmWheelbase2923 mmWidth (Excluding Mirrors)2000 mmWidth (Including Mirrors)2220 mm
- Boot Capacity SaloonsNot AvailableFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)89 litresGross Train Weight6690 kgGross Vehicle Weight3190 kgLoad Space Volume2Luggage Capacity (Seats Down)Not AvailableLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)Not AvailableLuggage Capacity - 2Nd Row Seats RemovedNot AvailableLuggage Capacity - 2Nd Row Seats UpNot AvailableLuggage Capacity - 3Rd Row Seats DownNot AvailableLuggage Capacity - 3Rd Row Seats RemovedNot AvailableLuggage Capacity - 3Rd Row Seats UpNot AvailableMax. Roof Load80 kgMax. Towing Weight - Braked3500 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgMinimum Kerbweight2304 kgNo. Of Seats2Payload886 kgPlated 2Nd Axle1500Plated Front Axle1900
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Independent Review By Car & Driving
Ten Second Review
There's nothing quite like a Land Rover Discovery and the improved version of this fifth generation model continues to offer the toughest, the most practical and the most capable choice in the large SUV sector. Enhancements include a smarter look, the adoption of MHEV mild hybrid engine technology and a much higher standard of media connectivity from the revised cabin....Read More
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?
Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?
Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?
A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?
In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?
Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?
The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?
If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.