LEVC Vn5 Petrol110kW 31kWh City Van Auto
- 9" Touch Screen InterfaceAvas (Accoustic Vehicle Alerting System)Bluetooth ConnectivityBluetooth Media Streaming ConnectivityCruise ControlDigital Clock (Visible On Csd And Cluster Only)Door Open Warning LightEcallForward Collision Warning With Vulnerable Road UsersFront Parking SensorLane Departure Warning SystemRear Parking SensorRemote Key Fob X 2Service IndicatorTelematics ModuleThree Driving Modes (Pure Ev, Smart And Save)Tpms (Tyre Pressure Monitoring System)Trip Computer
- 4 SpeakersFm Rds Tuner, Dab And Mp3 With Front Aux And Usb X 2
- 6 X Roof Mounting PointsApproach LightsAutomatic Headlamp Level AdjustmentAutomatic Led HeadlightsAutomatic Windscreen WipersEbl (Emergency Brake Lights)Electric Front Windows With One Touch And Anti TrapElectrically Adjustable + Heated Door MirrorsFront And Rear Mud Flap FixingsFront Indicators Incorporated In Headlamp UnitHeated Windscreen With Timed Cut OffHigh Level Brake LightHome Safety LightsLed Daytime Running LightsRear Lamp Cluster (Fog, Reverse, Stop, Tail, Di)Satin Black Door HandlesSatin Black Painted Mirror CoversSide Repeater LampsSide Tinted Glass
- 12V Power Socket In Cab CompartmentAdditional Storage Under Driver SeatAdditional Storage Under Passenger SeatAir Conditioning With Two Zone Front Climate ControlCentre Console StorageCloth UpholsteryDriver Sunvisor With Vanity MirrorEhpas Power Assisted SteeringFacia Warning LightsFloor Trim BoardFront Door Pockets With Bottle HolderHeadlinerInterior Door Handles In Silver Finish (Painted)Led Cab LightsLed Cargo LightOfm (Onboard Firewall Module)Overhead StoragePassenger Sunvisor With Vanity MirrorPollen FilterReach And Rake Adjustable Steering ColumnReading LightsRear Doors Interior HandleRoof Mounted Antenna With Central Locking And GpsSide Load Door Interior HandleSpeakers In Front CabinSteering Wheel With Controls
- Autonomous Emergency Braking (Pedestrians, Cyclists, City And Interurban)Driver And Front Passenger AirbagDriver And Passenger Thorax AirbagDriver Seatbelt System With Two PretensionersDrivers And Passenger Curtain AirbagDrivers And Passenger Side AirbagsPassenger Seatbelt System With Two PretensionersRoad Sign InformationSeat Belt ReminderSpeed Limit Intelligent Function - Slif
- AlarmKeyless StartLights On Warning AlarmRemote Central Locking
- 12V Socket In Cargo Area50Kw Dc Direct Charging CapabilityAbsConverter Interface PlugElectronic Parking BrakeElectronic Stability Control (Esc)Emergency Brake AssistHill Hold AssistOnboard Charger - 11KwPetrol Range Extender (60Kw)Plug In Charging Socket (Ccs Type 2 Combo)Traction ControlTwo-Stage Regenerative Braking
- 215/60 R17c 107T Tyres
- Standard manufacturers warranty - Years5 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage150000 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years7 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years7 yearsFront BrakesVentilated DiscsRear BrakesVentilated DiscsBattery Volts12Battery AH80SteeringPasAny aspect of the vehicles safety cause concern?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoGhost model for valuation purposesNoService Interval Mileage25000 monthsService Interval Frequency - Months12Timing Belt Interval Mileage175000Timing Belt Interval Frequency - Months120Badge Engine CC0.0Badge Power150Vehicle Homologation ClassN1Alternative Fuel QualifyingYesGeneration Mark1
- Minimum Kerbweight2070 kgGross Vehicle Weight2900 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)36 litresPayload830 kgLoad Space Volume5.5No. of Seats2Max. Roof Load100 kgPlated Front Axle1500Plated 2nd Axle1500Gross Train Weight2900 kg
- Length5233 cmWidth (excluding mirrors)1945 cmWheelbase3386 cmWidth (including mirrors)2083 cmHeight1990 cmLoad Length2447 cmLoad Width1574 cmLoad Height1373 cmTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb10.1Front Overhang941Rear Overhang906Side Load Door Width1128Side Load Door Height1199Lower Rear Door Width1253Rear Door Height1272Load Deck Height640Load Space Width Between Wheel Arches1109Turning Circle - Wall to Wall10.83
- ECNoEC Combined194.8 mpg
- 0 to 6213.2 secTop Speed80 mphBHP150 bhp0 to 60NoEngine Power KW110 kwEngine Power RPM11500 rpmEngine Torque LBS.FT184Engine Torque NM250 nmEngine Torque RPM1 rpmEngine Torque MKG25.5
- CC1 ccFuel TypeElectricGears1 SpeedAutomatic TransmissionYesManual TransmissionNoEngine CodesGep3
- Tyre Size Front215/60 R17Tyre Size Rear215/60 R17Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type17" SteelTyre MakeDavantiAlloys?NoSpace Saver?No
- CO234 g/kmStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6
- Battery Capacity in kWh31Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Power Supply - kW3.3Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Percentage Change0-100Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Charge Time (Mins)475Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Power Supply - kW7Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Percentage Change0-100Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Charge Time (Mins)225Battery Charging Scenario 3 - Power Supply - kW11Battery Charging Scenario 3 - Percentage Change0-100Battery Charging Scenario 3 - Charge Time (Mins)140Battery Charging Scenario 4 - Power Supply - kW50Battery Charging Scenario 4 - Charge Time (Mins)30Battery LeasedNoBattery TypeLithium-IonNEDC Electricity Consumption kWh/100 km11.7NEDC Maximum EV Range Miles77Standard manufacturers Battery warranty - Mileage150000Standard manufacturers Battery warranty - Years8WLTP - Equivalent AER (km) - City132WLTP - Equivalent AER (km) - Comb103WLTP - EC AC Weighted (kWh/100km) - Comb13.3WLTP - EC AC Ch Dep (kWh/100km) - Comb21.4Coupler/Connector TypeType 2Battery Charging Scenario 4 - Percentage Change0-100WLTP - EC AC Ch Dep (miles/kWh) - Comb2.9WLTP - EC AC Weighted (miles/kWh) - Comb4.7WLTP - Equivalent AER (miles) - City82.3WLTP - Equivalent AER (miles) - Comb63.8
- WLTP - CO2 Weighted (g/km) - Comb19
- WLTP - FC Ch Sus (l/100km) - Comb8.8WLTP - FC Ch Sus (mpg) - Comb32.1WLTP - FC Weighted (l/100km) - Comb0.8WLTP - FC Weighted (mpg) - Comb340.7
- Emissions Test CycleWltp
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your business or personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.
- What are the service intervals on this van?The service intervals are 25,000 miles. The manufacturer may also recommend servicing annually for those covering low miles.How long is the warranty on this van?The warranty on the VN5 is 5 years or 150,000 miles, and the battery has an 8 year, 150,000 mile warranty.How many miles can this van do on a single charge?Using the range extending engine to maintain charge, the official WLTP range is 304 miles (2022 Model Year) and 318 miles (2022.5 Model Year).