Man Tge 3 Standard Rwd180 BiTurbo Lion XP High Roof Van
- Electromechanical SteeringPan European Ecall 3 Button ModuleRear View CameraSatellite Navigation SystemVoice Control SystemWired And Wireless Smartphone Integration
- Dab Plus For Media Van
- 270 Degree Rear Door HingesDriver Seatbelt Warning LightExterior Mirrors,Power Adjustable, Heated And FoldingHigh RoofRear Wing Doors Without WindowsSide Marker LampsWindscreen Wiper With Variable Intermittent Delay And Wash-Wipe System
- 2 Load Lashing Rings On B Pillar2 Seat Front Passenger Bench With Folding TableCargo Area Anti-Slip Floor CoveringGrab Handles On Rear Entry PillarsHeight Adjustable Driver SeatInterior Led Lighting SystemJack And Tool KitLashing Rings For Load Restraint SystemOverhead Storage Compartment With Two 1-Din Slot And Reading LightReach And Rake Adjustable Steering WheelRubber Floor CoveringTerminal Block
- Driver Assistance Systems Pack For Distrbutor - TgeMedia Van Business Navigation Pack - Tge
- 3 Point Inertia Reel Belt On All SeatsCrosswind Assist
- Electronic ImmobiliserRemote Central Locking With 2 Remote Keys
- 12V Socket In Dash Panel18L Adblue Tank75 Litre Fuel TankAbs And EbaAlternator - 140AEscParking Brake - Hill Start AssistStart And Stop System With Regenerative Braking
- Full Size Steel Spare WheelHub Cap With Chrome EmblemLow Rolling Resistance Tyres
- Standard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage999999 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsFront BrakesDiscsRear BrakesDiscsBattery Volts12Battery AH92Alternator Amps140SteeringPasAny aspect of the vehicles safety cause concern?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoThis vehicle is classed as a car for VED purposesNoGhost model for valuation purposesNoService Interval Mileage18000 monthsService Interval Frequency - Months24Timing Belt Interval Mileage120000Timing Belt Interval Frequency - Months72Badge Engine CC2.0Badge Power180Vehicle Homologation ClassN1Generation Mark2
- Minimum Kerbweight2391 kgGross Vehicle Weight3500 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)75 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked3500 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgPayload1109 kgLoad Space Volume10.7No. of Seats3Max. Roof Load150 kgPlated Front Axle1800Plated 2nd Axle2250Gross Train Weight7000 kg
- Length5986 cmWidth (excluding mirrors)2040 cmWheelbase3640 cmWidth (including mirrors)2427 cmHeight2590 cmLoad Length3450 cmLoad Width1832 cmLoad Height1861 cmTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb13.6Front Overhang1000Rear Overhang1346Side Load Door Width1311Side Load Door Height1722Lower Rear Door Width1552Rear Door Height1740Load Deck Height670Load Space Width Between Wheel Arches1030
- Top Speed103 mphBHP177 bhpPSYesEngine Power KW130 kwEngine Power RPM3600 rpmEngine Torque LBS.FT302Engine Torque NM410 nmEngine Torque RPM1500 rpmEngine Torque MKG41.8
- Bore81 mmStroke95.5 mmCC1968 ccCylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves16Valve gearDohcFuel TypeDieselCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutFront TransverseCompression Ratio15.5:1Gears6 SpeedFuel DeliveryCommon RailAutomatic TransmissionNoManual TransmissionYesEngine CodesDawa
- Tyre Size Front205/75 R16Tyre Size Rear205/75 R16Tyre Size SpareFull SizeWheel Type16" SteelAlloys?NoSpace Saver?NoAutomatic ClutchNo
- Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb262
- WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb10WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High11.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High8.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low10.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium8.9WLTP - MPG - Comb28.2WLTP - MPG - Extra High24.4WLTP - MPG - High32.5WLTP - MPG - Low27.4WLTP - MPG - Medium31.7
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your business or personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Independent Review By Car & Driving
The MAN TGE is the large van you've probably never considered, but probably should. Jonathan Crouch takes a look.
Ten Second Review
The MAN TGE appeals to savvy business buyers by offering all the attributes of the Volkswagen Crafter with an even better after-sales support package. The 2.0 TDI diesel engines are a strong point, there's a practical cargo bay, a wide range of body s...Read More
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.