Maxus E Deliver 3 L1 Electric90kW H1 Van 50.2kWh Auto
- 2 Driver Mode3 Energy Recovery ModesApple Carplay And QdlinkAutomatic Power Failure CollisionBluetoothCruise ControlElectric Power SteeringInfotainment SystemMobile Phone MappingRear Parking SensorReverse CameraTpms (Tyre Pressure Monitoring System)
- 7" TouchscreenRadio With Mp3 PlayerUsb Port And Mini Jack Port For Driver And Passenger
- 180 Degree Opening Rear Cargo Doors With No Glass60/40 Split DoorsAutomatic HeadlightsCrystal Diamond HeadlightsDaytime Running LightsElectric Adjustment Of Outside MirrorElectric Front WindowsNature Colour Rear Bumper
- 12V Socket4 Cargo Area Floor Strapping Rings4 Direction Adjustable Driver's Seat (Front/Back, Seat Up/Down)Cargo Area Partition Without GlassCloth UpholsteryFront Cup HoldersFront Manual Air ConditioningHandbrakeHeated SeatsHeight Adjustable Steering WheelMulti Function Steering WheelRake Adjustable Steering WheelSide Wall Full CoverageStainless Steel Cargo Area FloorStorage Compartments In Front DoorsStorage Space Under Bench SeatStorage Under Front Seats
- Driver Seatbelt Lock ReminderDrivers AirbagFront Passenger AirbagPassenger Seat Safety Belt Untied AlarmReversing ImageReversing Radar
- Foldable Remote Control Key - 1 PiecesImmobiliserSpeed Sensitive Automatic Lock
- Electronic Stability Control (Esc)Front And Rear Ventilated DiscsFront Mcpherson Independent SuspensionLeaf Spring Rear SuspensionPto - InterfaceSpeed LimiterTernary Polymer Lithium Battery
- 15" Steel Wheels
- Battery Capacity % Guaranteed Under Warranty70Battery Capacity In Kwh50.2Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Charge Time (Mins)480Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Percentage Change0-100Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Power Supply - Kw11Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Charge Time (Mins)45Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Percentage Change5-80Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Power Supply - Kw50Battery Charging Scenario 3 - Charge Time (Mins)Not AvailableBattery Charging Scenario 3 - Percentage ChangeNot AvailableBattery Charging Scenario 3 - Power Supply - KwNot AvailableBattery Charging Scenario 4 - Charge Time (Mins)Not AvailableBattery Charging Scenario 4 - Percentage ChangeNot AvailableBattery Charging Scenario 4 - Power Supply - KwNot AvailableBattery LeasedNoBattery TypeLithium-IonCharging Port LocationFrontCoupler/Connector TypeType 2Maximum Charging Rate - Kw50Standard Manufacturers Battery Warranty - Mileage100000Standard Manufacturers Battery Warranty - Years8Usable Battery Capacity46.21Wltp - Ec (Kwh/100Km) - Comb23.6Wltp - Ec (Miles/Kwh) - Comb2.6Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Km) - City344Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Km) - Comb243Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Miles) - City213Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Miles) - Comb151
- CoNot AvailableCo20HcNot AvailableHc+NoxNot AvailableNoise Level Db(A)Not AvailableNoxNot AvailableParticlesNot AvailableStandard Euro EmissionsNot Available
- Automatic TransmissionYesBoreNot AvailableCatalytic ConvertorNot AvailableCc1 ccCompression RatioNot AvailableCooling SystemNot AvailableCylinder LayoutNot AvailableCylindersNot AvailableEngine CodesNot AvailableEngine LayoutFront TransverseEngine MakeNot AvailableFuel DeliveryNot AvailableFuel TypeElectricGears1 SpeedManual TransmissionNoNumber Of ValvesNot AvailableStrokeNot AvailableValve GearNot Available
- EcNot AvailableEc CombinedNot AvailableEc Extra UrbanNot AvailableEc UrbanNot Available
- Alternator AmpsNot AvailableDid At Least One Aspect Of This Vehicles Safety Give Cause For Concern?NoBadge Engine Cc0.0 ccBadge Power122Based On IdNot AvailableBattery AhNot AvailableBattery VoltsNot AvailableChassis Engine NumberNot AvailableClutchNot AvailableCoin DescriptionNot AvailableCoin Gross Vehicle Weight CodeNot AvailableCoin Power Output CodeNot AvailableCoin SeriesNot AvailableCoin Wheelbase Description CodeNot AvailableCoin Wheelbase Name CodeNot AvailableExhaust SystemNot AvailableFront BrakesVentilated DiscsFront SuspensionMcpherson StrutGeneration Mark1Ghost Model For Valuation PurposesNoHand BrakeNot AvailableInsurance Group 1Not AvailableInsurance Group 2Not AvailableManufacturers Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years10 yearsManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsNcap Adult Occupant Protection %Not AvailableNcap Child Occupant Protection %Not AvailableNcap Overall Rating - Effective February 09Not AvailableNcap Overall Rating - LcvNot AvailableNcap Pedestrian Protection %Not AvailableNcap Safety Assist %Not AvailableRear BrakesVentilated DiscsRear SuspensionLeaf SpringsRelative HeightH1Relative LengthL1Running Cost League HeadingsNot AvailableService Interval Frequency - Months24 monthsService Interval Mileage18000 milesSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoStandard Manufacturers Warranty - Mileage60000 milesStandard Manufacturers Warranty - Years5 yearsSteeringPasVehicle Homologation ClassN1Vin/Frame No.Not Available
- 0 To 62 Mph (Secs)12 secBhp122 bhpEngine Power Kw90 kwEngine Torque Lbs.Ft188 lbs.ftEngine Torque Mkg26 mkgEngine Torque Nm255 nmTop Speed75 mph
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRde Certification LevelNot Available
- Alloys?NoAutomatic ClutchNoPlated 3Rd AxleNot AvailablePlated 4Th AxleNot AvailableTyre MakeNot AvailableTyre Size Front185/65 R15Tyre Size Rear185/65 R15Wheel StyleNot AvailableWheel Type15" Steel
- Front Overhang780 mmHeight1895 mmHeight (Including Roof Rails)Not AvailableLength4555 mmLoad Height1330 mmLoad Length2180 mmLoad Space Width Between Wheel Arches1220 mmLoad Width1665 mmRear Overhang865 mmSide Load Door Height1230 mmSide Load Door Width710 mmTurning Circle - Kerb To Kerb11.74Upper Rear Door WidthNot AvailableWheelbase2910 mmWidth (Excluding Mirrors)1780 mm
- Boot Capacity SaloonsNot AvailableFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)Not AvailableGross Vehicle Weight2500 kgLoad Space Volume4.8Luggage Capacity (Seats Down)Not AvailableLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)Not AvailableLuggage Capacity - 2Nd Row Seats RemovedNot AvailableLuggage Capacity - 2Nd Row Seats UpNot AvailableLuggage Capacity - 3Rd Row Seats DownNot AvailableLuggage Capacity - 3Rd Row Seats RemovedNot AvailableLuggage Capacity - 3Rd Row Seats UpNot AvailableMax. Roof Load75 kgMax. Towing Weight - Braked1090 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgMinimum Kerbweight1425 kgNo. Of Seats2Payload1075 kgPlated 2Nd Axle1460Plated Front Axle1170
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Independent Review By Car & Driving
Maxus wants to convince your business to switch to all-electric power with this compact model, the e Deliver 3. Jonathan Crouch checks out what's on offer.
Ten Second Review
Is your business ready for a full-electric van? If it is and you're looking for a compact one, then Chinese maker Maxus wants you to factor this model, the e Deliver 3, into your thinking. It can potentially r...Read More
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?
Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?
Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?
A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?
In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?
Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?
The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?
If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.