Maxus E Deliver 9 Lwb Electric Fwd150kW High Roof Van 51.5kWh Auto
- 10" Touch Screen3 Driver Modes (Power/Normal/Eco)3 Energy Recovery ModesAutomatic Power Failure CollisionBlind Spot MonitorBluetoothCruise ControlDriving Model (Power/Normal/Eco)EcallElectric Power SteeringInfotainment SystemLane Change AssistLane Departure Warning SystemMobile Phone MappingParking Sensor Front And BackReverse CameraReverse Camera With Guide AssistTpms (Tyre Pressure Monitoring System)
- Radio With Mp3 PlayerUsb Port And Mini Jack Port For Driver And Passenger
- 236 Degree Opening Angle With Limited GemelAuto Latch (8Mp/H)Automatic HeadlightsBody Colour Front BumpersBody Coloured Door HandlesChrome Front Maxus Hexagonal Signature GrillDaytime Running LightsElectric Adjustment Of Outside MirrorElectric Front WindowsHeated Door MirrorsHigh Beam AssistLed Daytime Running LightsLed HeadlightsNature Colour Rear BumperRear Fog Lights
- 12V Socket4 Cargo Area Floor Strapping Rings8 Direction Adjustable Drivers Seat With ArmrestAir ConditioningB Column Full Steel Unglazed PartitionCargo Area Partition Without GlassCloth UpholsteryCounter Sunk Lashing RingsDual Cargo LightFoldable Seat Back With Cup Holders And Tablet HolderFront Cup HoldersHandbrakeHeated SeatsHeight Adjustable Steering WheelLoad Area Tie Down PointsLoading EyesMulti Function Steering WheelRake Adjustable Steering WheelStainless Steel Cargo Area FloorStorage Compartments In Front DoorsStorage Under Front SeatsWear Resistant Floor
- Smoker Pack - Edelivery9
- 3 Point Seatbelts For All SeatsDriver Adjustable Non-Pretightening BeltDriver Seatbelt Lock ReminderDrivers AirbagFront Double Curtain AirbagFront Passenger AirbagPassenger Adjustable Non-Pretightening BeltPassenger Seat Safety Belt Untied Alarm
- Adjustable Overspeed AlarmCentral LockingDriver And Passenger Safety Belt Buckle ReminderIgnition Off Auto LockImmobiliserIntelligent Anti Theft Security SystemKeyless Entry And Stop/Start System
- AebsBasEbaElectronic Stability Control (Esc)Esp + HhcFront And Rear Ventilated DiscsFront Mcpherson Independent SuspensionLeaf Spring Rear SuspensionPto - InterfaceTernary Polymer Lithium Battery
- 16" Alloy Wheels
- Standard manufacturers warranty - Years5 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage60000 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years10 yearsFront BrakesDiscsRear BrakesDiscsFront SuspensionMcpherson StrutRear SuspensionLeaf SpringsSteeringPasAny aspect of the vehicles safety cause concern?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoGhost model for valuation purposesNoService Interval Mileage18000 monthsService Interval Frequency - Months24Badge Engine CC0Badge Power204Vehicle Homologation ClassN1Generation Mark1Relative HeightH2Relative LengthL3
- Minimum Kerbweight2340 kgGross Vehicle Weight3500 kgMax. Towing Weight - Braked1500 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgPayload1160 kgLoad Space Volume11No. of Seats3Plated Front Axle1950Plated 2nd Axle1900
- Length5940 mmWidth (excluding mirrors)2062 mmWheelbase3760 mmWidth (including mirrors)2466 mmHeight2525 mmLoad Length3413 mmLoad Width1800 mmLoad Height1792 mmTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb14.8Front Overhang1020Rear Overhang1160Side Load Door Width1269Side Load Door Height1570Lower Rear Door Width1570Load Space Width Between Wheel Arches1366
- Top Speed62 mphBHP204 bhpPSYesEngine Power KW150 kwEngine Torque LBS.FT229Engine Torque NM310 nmEngine Torque MKG31.6
- CC1 ccFuel TypeElectricEngine LayoutFront TransverseGears1 SpeedAutomatic TransmissionYesManual TransmissionNo
- Tyre Size Front215/75 R16Tyre Size Rear215/75 R16Wheel Type16" AlloyAlloys?Yes
- CO20 g/km
- Battery Capacity in kWh51.5Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Power Supply - kW11Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Percentage Change0-100Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Charge Time (Mins)360Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Power Supply - kW50Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Percentage Change5-80Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Charge Time (Mins)40Battery LeasedNoBattery TypeLithium-IonStandard manufacturers Battery warranty - Mileage100000Standard manufacturers Battery warranty - Years8WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Comb29.4Coupler/Connector TypeType 2WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - City237WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Comb180WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Comb2.1WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - City147WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Comb112Battery Capacity % guaranteed under warranty70Charging Port LocationFrontUsable Battery Capacity47.38Maximum Charging Rate - kW50
- Emissions Test CycleWltp
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your business or personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Independent Review By Car & Driving
Chinese brand Maxus is aiming to shake up the commercial vehicle market with this large-segment Deliver 9 model. Jonathan Crouch checks out what's on offer.
Ten Second Review
No, of course the Maxus Deliver 9 doesn't have quite the sophistication of the volume players in the large van segment. It wouldn't do because it costs a lot less than its competitors. Yet it will probably se...Read More
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.
- What is this van's maximum payload?The Maxus eDeliver 9 can carry a minimum payload of 860kg.How long is the warranty on this van?All Maxus eDeliver 9s come with a 5-year/60,000-mile warranty on the van and an 8 year/100k-mile warranty on the battery.What are the service intervals on this van?The service interval for the Maxus eDeliver 9 is every 12 months or 18,645 miles.How much tax will I pay on this vehicle?Nothing. It is a zero-emission vehicle and therefore exempt from 'road tax' and congestion charges.Will I receive a free charging point with this van?Yes, you will. You'll also find all the required charging cables in the van too.