Maxus E Deliver 9 Lwb Electric Fwd150kW High Roof Van 51.5kWh Auto
- Air conditioningAir conditioning
- PASElectric power steering
- Central lockingCentral lockingAlarmIntelligent anti theft security system
- Drivers airbagDrivers airbagPassenger airbagFront passenger airbag
- Front electric windowsElectric front windows
- Alloy wheels16" alloy wheels
- Cloth seat trimCloth upholstery
- Heated door mirrorsHeated door mirrorsElectric door mirrorsNatural colour outside electric rearview mirror
- Side loading door - near sideSingle slide door
- Height adjustable drivers seat8 direction adjustable drivers seat with armrest
- Insurance Group 1-Insurance Group 2-Chassis Engine Number-Vin/Frame No.-Coin Series-Coin Description-Standard manufacturers warranty - Years5 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage60000 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years10 yearsExhaust System-Front BrakesDiscsRear BrakesDiscsHand Brake-Battery Volts-Battery AH-Alternator Amps-Front SuspensionMcpherson StrutRear SuspensionLeaf SpringsSteeringPasClutch-Any aspect of the vehicles safety cause concern?NoCoin Wheelbase Description Code-Coin Wheelbase Name Code-Coin Gross Vehicle Weight Code-Coin Power Output Code-Special EditionNoSpecial OrderNoBased On ID-Running Cost League Headings-Ghost model for valuation purposesNoService Interval Mileage18000 monthsService Interval Frequency - Months12Timing Belt Interval Mileage-Timing Belt Interval Frequency - Months-NCAP Adult Occupant Protection %-NCAP Child Occupant Protection %-NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 09-NCAP Pedestrian Protection %-NCAP Safety Assist %-Badge Engine CC0Badge Power204Vehicle Homologation ClassN1Generation Mark1
- Minimum Kerbweight2340 kgGross Vehicle Weight3500 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)-Max. Towing Weight - Braked1500 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgPayload1160 kgLoad Space Volume11Boot Capacity Saloons-Luggage Capacity - 2nd Row Seats Up-Luggage Capacity (Seats Down)-Luggage Capacity - 3rd Row Seats Up-Luggage Capacity - 3rd Row Seats Down-Luggage Capacity - 2nd Row Seats Removed-Luggage Capacity - 3rd Row Seats Removed-No. of Seats3Luggage Capacity (Seats Up)-Plated Front Axle1950Plated 2nd Axle1900
- Length5940 cmWidth (excluding mirrors)2062 cmWheelbase3760 cmWidth (including mirrors)2466 cmHeight2525 cmHeight (including roof rails)-Load Length3413 cmLoad Width1800 cmLoad Height1792 cmTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb14.8Front Overhang1020Rear Overhang1160Side Load Door Width1269Side Load Door Height1570Lower Rear Door Width1570Upper Rear Door Width-Load Space Width Between Wheel Arches1366
- EC-EC Urban-EC Extra Urban-EC Combined-
- 0 to 62-Top Speed62 mphBHP204 bhpPSYes0 to 60-Engine Power KW150 kwEngine Torque LBS.FT229Engine Torque NM310 nmEngine Torque MKG31.6
- Bore-Stroke-CC1 ccCylinders-Cylinder Layout-Number of Valves-Valve gear-Fuel TypeElectricCatalytic Convertor-Engine LayoutFront TransverseCompression Ratio-Gears1 SpeedEngine Make-Fuel Delivery-Cooling System-Automatic TransmissionYesManual TransmissionNoEngine Codes-
- Tyre Size Front215/75 R16Tyre Size Rear215/75 R16Wheel Type16" AlloyWheel Style-Tyre Make-Plated 3rd Axle-Plated 4th Axle-Alloys?YesAutomatic Clutch-
- CO20 g/kmStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6Noise Level dB(A)-CO-NOx-HC+NOx-Particles-HC-
- Battery Capacity in kWh51.5Battery Charge Type 1 kW11Battery Charge Type 1 Percentage0-100Battery Charge Type 1 Time (Minutes)360Battery Charge Type 2 kW50Battery Charge Type 2 Percentage5-80Battery Charge Type 2 Time (Minutes)40Battery Charge Type 3 kW-Battery Charge Type 3 Percentage-Battery Charge Type 3 Time (Minutes)-Battery Charge Type 4 kW-Battery Charge Type 4 Time (Minutes)-Battery LeasedNoBattery TypeLithium-IonStandard manufacturers Battery warranty - Mileage100000Standard manufacturers Battery warranty - Years8WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Comb29.4WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - City237WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Comb180Battery Charge Type 4 Percentage-WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Comb2.1WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - City147WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Comb112
- Emissions Test CycleWltp
Independent Review By Car & Driving
Chinese brand Maxus is aiming to shake up the commercial vehicle market with this large-segment Deliver 9 model. Jonathan Crouch checks out what's on offer.
Ten Second Review
No, of course the Maxus Deliver 9 doesn't have quite the sophistication of the volume players in the large van segment. It wouldn't do because it costs a lot less than its competitors. Yet it will probably se...Read More
Why Choose Leasing?
Why Choose Vanarama?
- Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
- Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
- There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.
- What is this van's maximum payload?The Maxus eDeliver 9 can carry a minimum payload of 860kg.How long is the warranty on this van?All Maxus eDeliver 9s come with a 5-year/60,000-mile warranty on the van and an 8 year/100k-mile warranty on the battery.What are the service intervals on this van?The service interval for the Maxus eDeliver 9 is every 12 months or 18,645 miles.How much tax will I pay on this vehicle?Nothing. It is a zero-emission vehicle and therefore exempt from 'road tax' and congestion charges.Will I receive a free charging point with this van?Yes, you will. You'll also find all the required charging cables in the van too.Does the Maxus Deliver 9 have an electric or hybrid version?Yes, there is the eDeliver 9.What are the service intervals on this van?The service interval for the Maxus eDeliver 9 is every 12 months or 18,645 miles.