Maxus Deliver 9 Lwb Rwd2.0 D20 163 Extra High Roof Van
- BluetoothCruise ControlDpf Warning Indicator With Manual Regen Function ButtonDriving Model (Power/Normal/Eco)EcallElectric Power SteeringLane Departure Warning SystemRear Parking Sensor
- Radio With Mp3 PlayerUsb And Auxiliary SocketUsb Port And Mini Jack Port
- 236 Degree Opening Angle With Limited GemelAuto Latch (12Mp/H)Automatic Induction LampAutomatic Off HeadlightsBody Colour Front BumpersElectric Front WindowsLed Daytime Running LightsLed Position LampNatural Colour Outside Electric Rearview MirrorNature Colour Rear BumperRear Fog LightsSingle Slide Door
- 12V Socket8 Way Adjustable Driver's SeatB Column Full Steel Unglazed PartitionCigar LighterCloth UpholsteryDeep Door Water Storage HoldersDual Cargo LightFoldable Seat Back With Cup Holders And Tablet HolderFront Cup HoldersFront Manual Air ConditioningIntegrated Rear StepMulti Function Steering WheelOverhead StorageSophisticated Storage System With CompartmentsStorage Compartments In Front DoorsStorage Space Under Bench SeatTie Down 8 PointsWear Resistant Floor
- Smoker Pack - Delivery9
- 3 Point Seatbelts For All SeatsDriver Seat Airbag + Adjustable Seat BeltFront Double Curtain AirbagFront Passenger AirbagPassenger Seat Airbag + Adjustable Seat Belt
- Alarm For Driver's Seat Belt Not FastenedCentral LockingDriver And Passenger Safety Belt Buckle ReminderFoldable Remote Control Key - 1 Pieces + Standard Key 1 PieceIgnition Off Auto LockIntelligent Anti Theft Security SystemIntelligent Start And Stop
- AbsBasDrive Axle Leaf SpringEbaEbdEngine Start/Stop SystemEsp + HhcFront Mcpherson Independent SuspensionPto - InterfaceSolid Axle Hodgkiss Dependant SuspensionTraction Control
- 16" Steel Wheels
- Standard manufacturers warranty - Years5 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage125000 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years10 yearsExhaust SystemEgrFront BrakesDiscsRear BrakesDiscsFront SuspensionMcpherson StrutRear SuspensionLeaf SpringsSteeringPasAny aspect of the vehicles safety cause concern?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoGhost model for valuation purposesNoService Interval Mileage18000 monthsService Interval Frequency - Months12Badge Engine CC2.0Badge Power163Vehicle Homologation ClassN1Generation Mark1
- Minimum Kerbweight2465 kgGross Vehicle Weight3500 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)80 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked2800 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgPayload1035 kgLoad Space Volume12.33No. of Seats3Max. Roof Load120 kgPlated Front Axle1950Plated 2nd Axle2440Gross Train Weight6000 kg
- Length5940 cmWidth (excluding mirrors)2062 cmWheelbase3760 cmWidth (including mirrors)2466 cmHeight2755 cmLoad Length3413 cmLoad Width1800 cmLoad Height2014 cmTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb14.1Front Overhang1020Rear Overhang1160Side Load Door Width1269Side Load Door Height1570Lower Rear Door Width1570Upper Rear Door Width1570Rear Door Height1864Load Space Width Between Wheel Arches1366
- ECNoWLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb10.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High11.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High8.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low11.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium9.2WLTP - MPG - Comb27.7WLTP - MPG - Extra High24.1WLTP - MPG - High32.1WLTP - MPG - Low25.2WLTP - MPG - Medium30.7
- Top Speed90 mphBHP163 bhpPSYesEngine Power KW120 kwEngine Power RPM4000 rpmEngine Torque LBS.FT277Engine Torque NM375 nmEngine Torque RPM1500 rpmEngine Torque MKG38.3
- CC1996 ccCylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves16Valve gearDohcFuel TypeDieselCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutFront TransverseGears6 SpeedFuel DeliveryCommon RailCooling SystemWaterAutomatic TransmissionNoManual TransmissionYes
- Tyre Size Front215/75 R16Tyre Size Rear215/75 R16Wheel Type16" SteelAlloys?NoAutomatic ClutchNo
- Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb268WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High306WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High231WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low292WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium241
- Emissions Test CycleWltp
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your business or personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Independent Review By Car & Driving
Chinese brand Maxus is aiming to shake up the commercial vehicle market with this large-segment Deliver 9 model. Jonathan Crouch checks out what's on offer.
Ten Second Review
No, of course the Maxus Deliver 9 doesn't have quite the sophistication of the volume players in the large van segment. It wouldn't do because it costs a lot less than its competitors. Yet it will probably se...Read More
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.
- How long is the warranty on this van?All Maxus eDeliver 9s come with a 5-year/60,000-mile warranty on the van and an 8 year/100k-mile warranty on the battery.Will I receive a free charging point with this van?Yes, you will. You'll also find all the required charging cables in the van too.How much tax will I pay on this vehicle?Nothing. It is a zero-emission vehicle and therefore exempt from 'road tax' and congestion charges.Does the Maxus Deliver 9 have an electric or hybrid version?Yes, there is the eDeliver 9.What are the service intervals on this van?The service interval for the Maxus eDeliver 9 is every 12 months or 18,645 miles.