Mercedes-Benz Sprinter 319cdi L3 Awd3.5t H2 [2.0] Progressive Van 9G-Tronic
- Bluetooth ConnectivityComfort Overhead Control PanelCommunication Module (Lte) For Digital ServicesOutside Temperature GaugePasPrewiring For Parameterizable Special Module (Psm)Rev CounterSpeedometerTerminal Strip For Electrical ConnectionTrip ComputerWifi Hotspot
- Additional Usb-C SocketApple Carplay/Android AutoDigital Radio (Dab)
- 270 Degree Double Rear Wing Doors Opening To Side WallAdaptive Brake LightsElectric Front WindowsEntrance Handle On Right Rear Corner PillarHeadlight AssistantHeat Insulated Windscreen With Filter BandLights For Left Hand TrafficLongitudinal Member ReinforcementRear Mud FlapsSide Marker LightsThird Rear Brake Light
- Door Operated Interior Courtesy LightDriver's ArmrestFront Grab HandlesGrab Handle At Load Compartment Sliding Door PartitionHeight And Reach Adjustable Steering WheelHinged Cover For Centre Storage CompartmentHydraulic JackMulti Function Steering WheelPre-Installation For Switch Panel
- Attention AssistBreakdown ManagementCrosswind AssistDrivers AirbagMercedes-Benz Emergency Call SystemSeat Belt Reminder For Co-Driver SeatSeat Belt Warning For Driver's Seat
- Anti-Theft Alarm SystemDouble LockingKeyless StartVin Visible From Outside
- 9G-Tronic Automatic GearboxAbsActive Brake AssistAdaptive EspAsr Traction ControlEbdFuel Filter With Water SeparatorFuel Tank (93 Litres)Hill Start AssistJump Start ContactParameterizable Special ModuleParticulate Filter (Dpf)
- Full Size Spare WheelSpare Wheel Bracket Below Frame End
- Vin/Frame No.NoExhaust SystemCatalytic ConverterFront BrakesVentilated DiscsRear BrakesDiscsHand BrakeRear WheelsBattery Volts12Battery AH92Alternator Amps180Front SuspensionLeaf SpringsRear SuspensionParabolic SpringsSteeringPas Rack And PinionClutchSingle Dry PlateAny aspect of the vehicles safety cause concern?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoThis vehicle is classed as a car for VED purposesNoGhost model for valuation purposesNoNCAP Safety Assist %52Badge Engine CC2.0Badge Power190Vehicle Homologation ClassN1Generation Mark3NCAP Overall Rating - LCVSilver
- Minimum Kerbweight2627 kgGross Vehicle Weight3500 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)93 litresPayload873 kgLoad Space Volume14No. of Seats3Gross Train Weight5500 kg
- Length6967 cmWidth (excluding mirrors)2020 cmWheelbase4325 cmWidth (including mirrors)2345 cmHeight2778 cmLoad Length4410 cmLoad Width1787 cmLoad Height2009 cmTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb16.1Front Overhang1021Rear Overhang1621Side Load Door Width1260Side Load Door Height1818Lower Rear Door Width1350Upper Rear Door Width1555Rear Door Height1846Load Deck Height783Load Space Width Between Wheel Arches1350
- BHP190 bhpPSYesEngine Power KW140 kwEngine Power RPM3800 rpmEngine Torque LBS.FT332Engine Torque NM450 nmEngine Torque RPM1400 rpmEngine Torque MKG45.9
- CC1950 ccCylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves16Valve gearDohcFuel TypeDieselCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutNorth SouthGears9 SpeedFuel DeliveryCommon RailCooling SystemWaterAutomatic TransmissionYesManual TransmissionNo
- Tyre Size Front205/75 R16Tyre Size Rear205/75 R16Tyre Size SpareFull SizeWheel Type16" SteelAlloys?NoSpace Saver?NoAutomatic ClutchYes
- Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6
- Emissions Test CycleWltp
Why Choose Vanarama?
If something changes unexpectedly with your business or personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Independent Review By Car & Driving
Ten Second Review
The Mercedes-Benz Sprinter has long been the byword for excellence and performance in the full-sized van sector. The MK3 model range builds on efficiency and safety in significant ways, adds some style inside and out but remains focused on sheer practicality. It comes in all-electric form too.
In many ways, the Mercedes Sprinter has come to def...Read More
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?
- What are the service intervals on this van?Mercedes-Benz recommends Sprinters have their first service after 12 months/100,000 miles, then every 20,000 miles or 2 years after that.Can you fit a roof rack and glass frail rack on this van?Yes, you can fit either to this van.Do you supply reversing cameras?Yes, we can get a rear camera fitted either at the dealership or factory depending on which set up you would prefer.If the van sustains minor dents or scrapes, will there be costs?At the end of the contract hire agreement if the vehicle has been damaged you will be charged, minor issues are often covered by Fair, Wear & Tear which takes into account the duration and mileage the vehicle will be covering and the finance company understand that the vehicle will not be in “showroom condition” when it is handed back and they do allow for certain damage.Can vans on hire purchase be modified with professionally fitted extra windows and an additional bulkhead?It would depend on the type of lease agreement you would be taking. If you took out a lease with the option of you owning the vehicle at the end you are able to add additional aftermarket options. Please be aware this might affect the value of the vehicle when you come to sell it. If you went with a Contract Hire agreement we would recommend speaking to the lease company before any work was carried out on the vehicle. We always recommend having a professionally approved company to fit any aftermarket accessories.What is the retail price for the Mercedes Sprinter 313CDi Lwb?Unfortunately, we do not offer outright sales prices as we can only lease vehicles using out discounts, the list price without discount is in the region of £29290.00+vat and the metallic paint costs £645+vat.Is there any mileage restrictions?,Yes the finance companies do have limitations on the mileage. Most of our funder's will not allow the vehicle to be handed back with anymore than 150,000 miles.Can I put sign writing or transfers on the body work of the van for my business?Yes, you can.How long will it take for delivery of a Mercedes Sprinter MWB High roof, with AC and any colour other than white.If you are looking for a Mercedes Sprinter MWB, High Roof with AC and a Metallic colour and we have a special offer on, then delivery could be in 1-3 weeks. If we don't it might be a factory order which is 12-14 weeks.Is it possible to get this vehicle in "currant red" (No. 539. BS381C)?Hello and thank you very much for leaving your question on our website. Delivery for the Mercedes-Benz Sprinter 313CDI Long 3.5t High Roof Van in Red will be approximately 8-10 weeks. However, we do have some other alternative colour options available in stock ready to go. We can discuss this in greater detail with you, please let us know the best contact number for you and also a convenient time for one of our specialists to contact you direct. Alternatively please feel free to call us direct on 01442 838193. Thanks again for leaving us your question.Can we transport both frozen and chilled food in the rear of vehicle using some form of divider?We definitely can arrange for both a Frozen and Chilled Unit to be installed When it comes to ordering a fridge/freezer unit we have a specialist team that can deal with your requests. We would arrange for a conversion specialist to speak with you and build you a quote based on a unit for your specific needs.How many miles per gallon can this van do?Mercedes-Benz Sprinters average anywhere between 29.7-40.4mpg depending on the vehicle's spec.How long will it take to get the vehicle?We have the Mercedes-Benz Sprinter vans in stock and available with free delivery within 3 weeks.Do I get breakdown recovery?The Mercedes-Benz Sprinter is offered with a 3 year warranty and servicing packages from £69 per month.What are the service intervals for this van?The Mercedes-Benz Sprinter has a service interval of 16,000 miles.