Mercedes-Benz Esprinter L2 Electric Fwd85kW 55kWh Progressive Van Auto
The trim & wheels are for illustration purposes only. For exact trim see full spec below.
- Comfort Overhead Control PanelMercedes Pro Connect ModulePasSpeedometer
- Audio System With Dab Radio, Bluetooth Interface, Handsfree Function And Usb
- 270 Degree Double Rear Wing Doors Opening To Side WallHeadlight Assistant
- Double LocksDriver's ArmrestHeated Driver's SeatHeight And Rake Adjustable Steering WheelHinged Cover For Centre Storage CompartmentStowage Compartment Underneath CockpitTempmatic Air Conditioning
- Anti Theft Protection Pack - Esprinter
- Accident Recovery And Breakdown ManagementAttention AssistCrosswind AssistDrivers AirbagJack
- Central Locking With Remote ControlKeyless Start
- 20Kw Onboard ChargerAbsActive Brake AssistAdaptive EspHill Start Assist
- Any aspect of the vehicles safety cause concern?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoGhost model for valuation purposesNoBadge Engine CC0Badge Power116Vehicle Homologation ClassN1Generation Mark3
- Minimum Kerbweight2726 kgGross Vehicle Weight3500 kgPayload774 kgLoad Space Volume11No. of Seats3Gross Train Weight3500 kg
- Length5932 cmWheelbase3924 cmWidth (including mirrors)2345 cmHeight2687 cmLoad Length3397 cmLoad Width1787 cmLoad Height2079 cmTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb15.7Load Deck Height566Load Space Width Between Wheel Arches1412
- CC1 ccGears1 SpeedAutomatic TransmissionYesManual TransmissionNo
- BHP116 bhpPSYesEngine Power KW85 kwEngine Torque LBS.FT218Engine Torque NM295 nmEngine Torque MKG30.1
- Wheel Type16" SteelAlloys?NoAutomatic ClutchYes
- CO20 g/km
- Battery Capacity in kWh55Battery Charge Type 1 kW7.4Battery Charge Type 1 Percentage1-100Battery Charge Type 1 Time (Minutes)480Battery Charge Type 2 kW20Battery Charge Type 2 Percentage0-80Battery Charge Type 2 Time (Minutes)120Battery LeasedNoBattery TypeLithium-IonStandard manufacturers Battery warranty - Mileage100000Standard manufacturers Battery warranty - Years8WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Low30.6WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Medium33.1WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Extra High50.6WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - High38.3WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Comb40.7Coupler/Connector TypeType 2WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Comb134WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Extra High142WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - High161WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Low178WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Medium169WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Comb1.5WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Extra High1.2WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - High1.6WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Low2WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Medium1.9WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Extra High88WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Comb83WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - High100WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Low110WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Medium105
- Emissions Test CycleWltp
Independent Review By Car & Driving
Ten Second Review
The Mercedes-Benz Sprinter has long been the byword for excellence and performance in the full-sized van sector. The MK3 model range builds on efficiency and safety in significant ways, adds some style inside and out but remains focused on sheer practicality. It comes in all-electric form too.
In many ways, the Mercedes Sprinter has come to def...Read More
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.
- What are the service intervals on this van?The eSprinter requires an annual service.How long is the warranty on this van?The eSprinter has a 3-year unlimited mileage warranty, with a 8-year / 62,000 mile battery warranty.How many miles can this van do on a single charge?The eSprinter can travel up to 82 miles between charges, subject to driving conditions, weather, and payloads which affect range on all electric vehicles.What is this van's maximum payload?The eSprinter has a payload of 731kgs.What is this van's maximum payload?The eSprinter has a payload of 731kgs.How many miles can this van do on a single charge?The eSprinter can travel up to 82 miles between charges, subject to driving conditions, weather, and payloads which affect range on all electric vehicles.How long is the warranty on this van?The eSprinter has a 3-year unlimited mileage warranty, with a 8-year / 62,000 mile battery warranty.What are the service intervals on this van?The eSprinter requires an annual service.What are the service intervals on this van?Mercedes-Benz recommends Sprinters have their first service after 12 months/100,000 miles, then every 20,000 miles or 2 years after that.Can you fit a roof rack and glass frail rack on this van?Yes, you can fit either to this van.Do you supply reversing cameras?Yes, we can get a rear camera fitted either at the dealership or factory depending on which set up you would prefer.If the van sustains minor dents or scrapes, will there be costs?At the end of the contract hire agreement if the vehicle has been damaged you will be charged, minor issues are often covered by Fair, Wear & Tear which takes into account the duration and mileage the vehicle will be covering and the finance company understand that the vehicle will not be in “showroom condition” when it is handed back and they do allow for certain damage.Can vans on hire purchase be modified with professionally fitted extra windows and an additional bulkhead?It would depend on the type of lease agreement you would be taking. If you took out a lease with the option of you owning the vehicle at the end you are able to add additional aftermarket options. Please be aware this might affect the value of the vehicle when you come to sell it. If you went with a Contract Hire agreement we would recommend speaking to the lease company before any work was carried out on the vehicle. We always recommend having a professionally approved company to fit any aftermarket accessories.What is the retail price for the Mercedes Sprinter 313CDi Lwb?Unfortunately, we do not offer outright sales prices as we can only lease vehicles using out discounts, the list price without discount is in the region of £29290.00+vat and the metallic paint costs £645+vat.Is there any mileage restrictions?,Yes the finance companies do have limitations on the mileage. Most of our funder's will not allow the vehicle to be handed back with anymore than 150,000 miles.Can I put sign writing or transfers on the body work of the van for my business?Yes, you can.How long will it take for delivery of a Mercedes Sprinter MWB High roof, with AC and any colour other than white.If you are looking for a Mercedes Sprinter MWB, High Roof with AC and a Metallic colour and we have a special offer on, then delivery could be in 1-3 weeks. If we don't it might be a factory order which is 12-14 weeks.Is it possible to get this vehicle in "currant red" (No. 539. BS381C)?Hello and thank you very much for leaving your question on our website. Delivery for the Mercedes-Benz Sprinter 313CDI Long 3.5t High Roof Van in Red will be approximately 8-10 weeks. However, we do have some other alternative colour options available in stock ready to go. We can discuss this in greater detail with you, please let us know the best contact number for you and also a convenient time for one of our specialists to contact you direct. Alternatively please feel free to call us direct on 01442 838193. Thanks again for leaving us your question.Can we transport both frozen and chilled food in the rear of vehicle using some form of divider?We definitely can arrange for both a Frozen and Chilled Unit to be installed When it comes to ordering a fridge/freezer unit we have a specialist team that can deal with your requests. We would arrange for a conversion specialist to speak with you and build you a quote based on a unit for your specific needs.How many miles per gallon can this van do?Mercedes-Benz Sprinters average anywhere between 29.7-40.4mpg depending on the vehicle's spec.How long will it take to get the vehicle?We have the Mercedes-Benz Sprinter vans in stock and available with free delivery within 3 weeks.Do I get breakdown recovery?The Mercedes-Benz Sprinter is offered with a 3 year warranty and servicing packages from £69 per month.What are the service intervals for this van?The Mercedes-Benz Sprinter has a service interval of 16,000 miles.