Mercedes-Benz Esprinter L2 Electric Fwd85kW 55kWh Progressive Van Auto [80kW Charger]
- Comfort Overhead Control PanelMercedes Pro Connect ModulePasSpeedometer
- Audio System With Dab Radio, Bluetooth Interface, Handsfree Function And Usb
- 270 Degree Double Rear Wing Doors Opening To Side WallHeadlight Assistant
- Double LocksDriver's ArmrestDuble Co-Drivers SeatHeated Driver's SeatHeight And Rake Adjustable Steering WheelHinged Cover For Centre Storage CompartmentStowage Compartment Underneath CockpitTempmatic Semi Air Conditioning
- Anti Theft Protection Pack - Esprinter
- Accident Recovery ManagementAttention AssistCrosswind AssistDrivers AirbagJack
- Central Locking With Remote ControlKeyless Start
- 80Kw On Board ChargerAbsActive Brake AssistAdaptive EspHill Start Assist
- Battery Capacity % Guaranteed Under Warranty70Battery Capacity In Kwh55Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Charge Time (Mins)390Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Percentage Change0-100Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Power Supply - Kw11Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Charge Time (Mins)35Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Percentage Change10-80Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Power Supply - Kw80Battery Charging Scenario 3 - Charge Time (Mins)Not AvailableBattery Charging Scenario 3 - Percentage ChangeNot AvailableBattery Charging Scenario 3 - Power Supply - KwNot AvailableBattery Charging Scenario 4 - Charge Time (Mins)Not AvailableBattery Charging Scenario 4 - Percentage ChangeNot AvailableBattery Charging Scenario 4 - Power Supply - KwNot AvailableBattery LeasedNoBattery TypeLithium-IonCharging Port LocationFrontCoupler/Connector TypeType 2Maximum Charging Rate - Kw80Standard Manufacturers Battery Warranty - Mileage100000Standard Manufacturers Battery Warranty - Years8Usable Battery Capacity47Wltp - Ec (Kwh/100Km) - Comb40.9Wltp - Ec (Kwh/100Km) - Extra High50.7Wltp - Ec (Kwh/100Km) - High38.6Wltp - Ec (Kwh/100Km) - Low30.9Wltp - Ec (Kwh/100Km) - Medium33.4Wltp - Ec (Miles/Kwh) - Comb1.5Wltp - Ec (Miles/Kwh) - Extra High1.2Wltp - Ec (Miles/Kwh) - High1.6Wltp - Ec (Miles/Kwh) - Low2Wltp - Ec (Miles/Kwh) - Medium1.9Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Km) - Comb133Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Km) - Extra High108Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Km) - High141Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Km) - Low176Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Km) - Medium163Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Miles) - Comb82.6Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Miles) - Extra High67.1Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Miles) - High87.6Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Miles) - Low109.4Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Miles) - Medium101.3
- CoNot AvailableCo20HcNot AvailableHc+NoxNot AvailableNoise Level Db(A)Not AvailableNoxNot AvailableParticlesNot AvailableStandard Euro EmissionsNot Available
- Automatic TransmissionYesBoreNot AvailableCatalytic ConvertorNot AvailableCc1 ccCompression RatioNot AvailableCooling SystemNot AvailableCylinder LayoutNot AvailableCylindersNot AvailableEngine CodesNot AvailableEngine LayoutNot AvailableEngine MakeNot AvailableFuel DeliveryNot AvailableFuel TypeNot AvailableGears1 SpeedManual TransmissionNoNumber Of ValvesNot AvailableStrokeNot Available
- EcNot AvailableEc CombinedNot AvailableEc Extra UrbanNot AvailableEc UrbanNot Available
- Did At Least One Aspect Of This Vehicles Safety Give Cause For Concern?NoBadge Engine CcccBadge Power116Based On IdNot AvailableChassis Engine NumberNot AvailableCoin DescriptionNot AvailableCoin Gross Vehicle Weight CodeNot AvailableCoin Power Output CodeNot AvailableCoin SeriesNot AvailableCoin Wheelbase Description CodeNot AvailableCoin Wheelbase Name CodeNot AvailableGeneration Mark3Ghost Model For Valuation PurposesNoInsurance Group 1Not AvailableInsurance Group 2Not AvailableNcap Adult Occupant Protection %Not AvailableNcap Child Occupant Protection %Not AvailableNcap Overall Rating - Effective February 09Not AvailableNcap Overall Rating - LcvNot AvailableNcap Pedestrian Protection %Not AvailableNcap Safety Assist %Not AvailableRelative HeightH1Relative LengthL2Service Interval Frequency - Months12 monthsService Interval Mileage25000 milesSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoStandard Manufacturers Warranty - MileageUnlimited milesStandard Manufacturers Warranty - Years3 yearsThis Vehicle Is Classed As A Car For Ved PurposesNot AvailableTiming Belt Interval Frequency - MonthsNot AvailableTiming Belt Interval MileageNot AvailableVehicle Homologation ClassN1Vin/Frame No.Not Available
- Bhp116 bhpEngine Power Kw85 kwEngine Torque Lbs.Ft266 lbs.ftEngine Torque Mkg36.7 mkgEngine Torque Nm360 nm
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRde Certification LevelNot Available
- Alloys?NoAutomatic ClutchYesPlated 3Rd AxleNot AvailablePlated 4Th AxleNot AvailableTyre MakeNot AvailableTyre Size Front225/75 R16Tyre Size Rear225/75 R16Wheel StyleNot AvailableWheel Type16" Steel
- Height2687 mmLength6088 mmLoad Deck Height615 mmLoad Height2079 mmLoad Length3397 mmLoad Space Width Between Wheel Arches1412 mmLoad Width1787 mmTurning Circle - Kerb To Kerb15.7Wheelbase3924 mmWidth (Including Mirrors)2345 mm
- Boot Capacity SaloonsNot AvailableFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)Not AvailableGross Train Weight3500 kgGross Vehicle Weight3500 kgLoad Space Volume11Luggage Capacity (Seats Down)Not AvailableLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)Not AvailableLuggage Capacity - 2Nd Row Seats RemovedNot AvailableLuggage Capacity - 2Nd Row Seats UpNot AvailableLuggage Capacity - 3Rd Row Seats DownNot AvailableLuggage Capacity - 3Rd Row Seats RemovedNot AvailableLuggage Capacity - 3Rd Row Seats UpNot AvailableMinimum Kerbweight2696 kgNo. Of Seats3Payload804 kg
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Independent Review By Car & Driving
Ten Second Review
Mercedes has invested around 350 million euros into fundamentally improving its largest EV van, the eSprinter. Though visual changes are slight, the engineering updates are far-reaching, including a switch to rear wheel drive and a new range of batteries, the largest of which can take this LCV nearly twice as far as its predecessor. In one giant leap, the Three-Pointed...Read More
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?
Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?
Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?
A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?
In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?
Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?
The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?
If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.
- What are the service intervals on this van?
The eSprinter requires an annual service.How long is the warranty on this van?
The eSprinter has a 3-year unlimited mileage warranty, with a 8-year / 62,000 mile battery warranty.How many miles can this van do on a single charge?
The eSprinter can travel up to 82 miles between charges, subject to driving conditions, weather, and payloads which affect range on all electric vehicles.What is this van's maximum payload?
The eSprinter has a payload of 731kgs.